Drinking

another friday another beer. hows it going bros?

Attached: IMG_1399.jpg (1156x1332, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kygoJiJAWG4
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/68/52855/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those things are so fucking good. Do you make them yourself or do you buy them?

i bought them, never had homemade that i can remember unfortunately. do you have experience making them? i only ever made korean mandu like pic rel with my mom ages ago when i was young

Attached: mandu-750840.jpg (900x675, 221K)

Nice dumplings faggot, I bet they taste amazing

Nah, I don't know how to make them, but I don't think any place in my town sells them. I can get them at a Chinese restaurant, but that's about it.

thanks fucko they were pretty good. i have 3 more so im going to eat them tomorrow when theyre cool

thats a bummer. i live relatively close to an asian grocery store so i can pick them up pretty regularly

Attached: 314253231.jpg (885x885, 135K)

I live in the south and mostly just have a lot of Hispanic grocery stores, but no Asian ones. If I lived in Austin, Dallas, or Houston I could probably get them.

Going well. 11 days sober. Down 25 lbs and way, way happier as a result. Going on a walk soon.

How long you been dieting? Or trying to lose weight? What have you been doing in terms of diet and exercise? Just curious.

anything you recommend from hispanic grocery stores? the asian stores i mentioned have a lot of hispanic foods as well and theyre dirt cheap but ive never tried. is goya any good?
thats fucking awesome man, keep it up! 25 lbs is a huge amount and you sound like youre of a mindset to keep getting healthier. what time is it going to be when you take a walk, and whats your regular route like?

Attached: 1546793249079.jpg (756x1008, 109K)

Well, I'm white as fuck so I don't really shop at the Hispanic stores. I've heard of Goya but I know nothing about it.

i guess i should ask /ck/ or just try something for myself. im sure its fine desu cheap doesnt mean bad so i should branch out

Attached: IMG-0166.jpg (1210x1330, 323K)

more willpower than me. I'm going without coffee for a month to try and reset my caffeine tolerance. Its shit and I hate it so I'm drinking this honey whiskey stuff instead.

I'm fucking jealous, I love those fucking things. We don't get Asian grocery stores here in flyover suburbia, I'm thankful just to have one decent sushi place in town.

Lots of people enjoy trying to foreign food and ingredients. I don't think there is anything wrong with trying it, but be careful because if you buy a jar of something and you don't like it than you basically are stuck with a whole can or jar of it. That's what sucks. It'd be better if you could sample it.

how is the sushi in your place? im glad to live somewhere decent and able to find good places to eat desu ive only ever lived on the coasts
yeah i figure ill just buy like some beans or canned foods from goya which are like a buck or two and im sure itll be fine. if not i can just save it for when i get really drunk and just finish it lol

I bought a variety pack of New Belgium today. The Juicy Haze IPA is pretty good.

I'm just sitting at my computer like every other night. Nowhere to go and no one to talk with except posting on Jow Forums. The loneliness is hitting me harder than usual this week for some reason.

Attached: 1549152828434s.jpg (250x175, 4K)

cheers man, im an IPA man too. neve had juicy haze though any comparisons you can make to other beers? nothing happened to make you feel like that this week? hows life in general bro?

every time i see this thread im drinking white wine holy shit

cheers bro, what kind of wine? did i ask you what white wines yo like before months ago? i feel like i said i knew nothing about wines in general but esp whites and you gave me some recs

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

It's the first time I ever post in a drinking thread but I'm at the lowest point of my life anyway so I don't give 2 shits anymore.I'm drinking some cheap beer and listening to youtube.com/watch?v=kygoJiJAWG4

not the best I've ever had but surprisingly decent considering the location

nothing wrong with that. at least for me wine doesn't give me nearly as much of a hangover as liquor does.

cheers mate. why are you at the lowest? i hope you dink tonight to get over your low point and not to perpetuate it. drinking alone heavy and often is not a good place let me tell you as a hypocrite

Attached: IMG-0303.png (944x1514, 1.39M)

got this pack of different sam adams beers. pretty good.

Attached: IMG_3217.jpg (1024x1365, 213K)

How fucking good are steamed pork buns.

Day of future past

Attached: 1531915110520.jpg (1181x1404, 574K)

I'm in law school so I just drink the cheap beer now, back when I had a job I would only buy microbrews
Drinking with my bud Weiser tonight
Just got excised from my circle of friends this week so I'm back here shitposting on Jow Forums
I hate myself so much right now and drinking this shitty fucking beer is what I deserve

Attached: calartsmikedrinking.png (2000x2000, 637K)

whats your fav kind of sushi? ive really been into uni lately but its so fucking expensive
cheers man, which one is your fav so far? ive only had the boston lager from those
fuuuuucking good. damn i may have one more before the night is over
holy shit that was a while ago. i cut the snyders and hicps ahoy but still eat haribo

Attached: IMG-6362.jpg (1894x1414, 705K)

out of curiosity...can you even get drunk off that stuff

I'm going to drink 10 of them and find out real soon

I'm usually pretty sober but I just made an exception and said fuck it tonight.I sure as hell hope that it won't turn into a habit.
>why are you at the lowest?
My uni grades dropped,I start getting insanely mad for the dumbest reasons,to the point where I start throwing shit around and damaging stuff and I'm constantly having mental breakdowns and felling lonelier than ever.

cold snap and bavarian are realy good. love the bavarian

yeah that might have been me lol. drinking some shitty local chardonnay, its 13% which is the strongest stuff the grocery store carries

i find that red wine gives me the worst hangovers out of all alcohols, but white wine is pretty tolerable and similar to vodka in that it doesn't smell on your breath as much. Def prefer red when I'm not getting too drunk though

a man without a pork bun is never a whole man

Attached: 307690_screenshots_2015-08-14_00013.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

hows law school going? and what happened ith your friends bro?
you can, or at least i can. it depends on how fast you drin kofc. i used to be able to drink a whole case and more if i paced myself but if i shotgunned a bunhc in a row id get drunk as fuck
thats good man, keep it in check as you are now. did you just not go to classes? or fail some assignments/tests?its okay to let off steam an dwhile im sure you know all this try to find a more productive way to do so. work out or cardio is great for that shit even thouhg it sucks at first
thankis, ill have to check it out. enjoy sam adams' summer shit a lot
lol cheers again man hope you have a good night. anything youre doing?

Another IPA man. Nice. You can definitely taste the hops but they aren't too strong - I think they mix in with the citrus (I think?) pretty well. I can't think of a good comparison of the top of my head.

I guess it's been a long two weeks at work, I've been there about 8 months now and I'm at the point where I'm doing most things with little to no help. I'm glad I'm at that point and the job itself isn't bad, there's just a lot on my plate lately. Also at work, I've been overhearing a lot of conversations about what everyone's been doing with their friends and family. I don't really see the friends I have left too often and I'm not close with my family either, so constantly hearing about it from everyone else makes me lonely, I guess.

What about you, user?

Attached: 1451023271098.jpg (232x236, 13K)

>hows law school going? and what happened ith your friends bro?
It'a actually going really well if I'm being honest. The work load is a bitch but it honestly doesn't bother me, I finally feel like I'm doing something with my life and I feel good when I accomplish something. Last semester I got a better GPA than I ever have in my life, and I can almost guarantee I'm the only one in my school who can say that. It was going a lot better when I had a close-knit group of friends I could rely on.

A few weeks ago I got drunk and made an ignorant joke to my best friend, and for whatever reason she has decided to use this as a pretext to cut off all contact with me. I think there's something else going on she doesn't want to tell me about, but it doesn't matter, she hasn't spoken more than a few words to me in a month and she made it clear she doesn't want to see me. Which means I can't see the rest of my friends group because she's really the one that gets everyone together to go out or to study together. So now I'm just lonely as fuck because I actually had a group of friends and now they're gone.

my problem is, i love beer, but i feel it makes me sleepy before it makes me really drunk, so i cant really enjoy the buzz all that long

how can you fit ten cans of it in your stomach though? I can't get drunk off beer like that because I fill up way before I get drunk, and my stomach empties more slowly than my liver does.

the place near me has spicy tuna rolls that are really good. I feel bad that I missed out on eating tuna for the first 20 years or so of my life, because all my dad ever ate was that canned chicken-of-the-sea tuna salad crap. wasn't until I got the balls to go to a decent restaurant and have sashimi that I knew that tuna was actually delicious.

The place where I used to go when I lived not quite so far away from the city had this... I forget what they called it, but it was basically a squid salad. Chopped up squid and some veggies in a tangy sauce, it was surprisingly tasty.

>I don't really see the friends I have left too often
not him but that's a feel I know

thats a bummer. are none of your coworkers cool people? i guess its hard to breach beyond coworker into friend sometines though. im doing fine, finally set to graduate this may after years of fucking around and im scrambling to find a job but im not too stressed because im at least doing something with my life and i feel good about it
im glad to hear about school user, thats fucking awesome. how bad was the joke or how serious was your delivery/mindset? i can understand getting a little peeved about a tasteless joke but that seems a bit much

damn well better late than never, a classic boomer saying. is the swuid raw? i love that shit. also not that user but im a beer dirnker and i just feel content to drin kand piss when i get in the zone and my record in one day has to be about 40-50 beers over the course of the day

beer is nice for casual comfy drinking without getting too wasted, trying to get drunk off beer, you eventually break the seal and need to piss every 20 minutes

I just turned 21 and have been drinking a decent amount. How the fuck do I keep myself from eating stupid shit when I'm a bit too drunk? I ate chips and hot sauce, but I used too much and was in agony for like an hour.

>how bad was the joke or how serious was your delivery/mindset? i can understand getting a little peeved about a tasteless joke but that seems a bit much
Well it's kind of a long story. Her and I are drinking buddies, we went out every week last semester and one night early this semester in January I got blackout drunk with her and we went to her friend's place. Apparently while there I said "what up my nigga" to her friend, and they told me not to say it but it wasn't that big of a deal. I had no idea I said this up until about 3 weeks ago, when we were out drinking again and she told me about it. I got home that night and texted her that I couldn't believe I said that, and I was sorry, and she didn't seem too mad so I started joking with her about it. I made a comment like "well it's not like I don't let that word slip out in my apartment sometimes when an NBA player misses a free throw or something." The thing is, she laughed at that but told me I shouldn't say that. Apparently it really pissed her off though and she just stopped talking to me, and only last week did she tell me that was the reason.

I can't possibly think she would let our friendship die based on one drunken joke though, no matter how tasteless. Something else is going on. I think she was worried that I wanted to fuck her or something, but I honestly think of her as a sister, I'm not sexually attracted to her at all.

you cant man. when i drink i eat likle a fucking hyenna

Yeah, it was raw. at first the textures odd but then you don't mind.

I like it fried, too, there's a few non-Asian restaurants that'll give you fried calamari. Me and my mom are the only people I know that'll eat it. Not sure why, shit's good.

happy belated and you have to build your tolerance and be smart about it and learn how to pace yourself in my experience
that sounds really odd, you didnt really say anything that bad at all. no hard ER either so its hard to tell wtf is going on esp considering her reaction
i like raw seafood so fucking much but yeah fried calamari is great. im going to ocean city next weekend and looking forward to copious amounts of fried seafood and cold beer

Attached: IMG-9315.jpg (1613x1210, 465K)

Thanks. I do pace myself pretty well, as I've had a hangover only twice and it was the most miserable experience of my life. I like balancing myself right past buzzed and I usually stop drinking there.

Also, is it normal to have two day hangovers, because both of mine have lasted two days and basically I'm terrified to drink that much anymore.

>that sounds really odd, you didnt really say anything that bad at all. no hard ER either so its hard to tell wtf is going on esp considering her reaction
Yeah I know, and she told me she "needs some space" because of the "race related stuff" I've been saying. Now, I'm no stranger to saying racial stuff online, but only on anonymous Jow Forums boards, when I got to law school I never once mentioned politics or race to anyone, on social media or in person, so that was literally the only time I can remember saying anything "racial" ever.

It just hurts. She really was extremely close to me and maybe I relied on her too much in terms of my own personal happiness, but I just can't get my head around it

i wouldnt say its normal but everyones differnt. i didnt get hungover at all until i was like 25 and holy fuck they got rough. 2 days sounds rough

also post what you are listening to boys if anything. i have a classic playing

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

Attached: IMG-8130.jpg (1210x1613, 447K)

drinking the same brand as you but it's "the truth ipa" and not raging bitch

at a nice comfy level of drunkenness and about to make a pizza from scratch, i love making good food when i'm toasted

Attached: 1537914872070.png (960x960, 1.2M)

this is a stretch but have you ever blacked out before while hanging out with her? or browned out and may have said something off putting? if nott i would reach out to her and talk about it because it sounds odd to react like she did
cheers man, im a fna of the truth too. what kind of pizza you gonna make bro? also i fucking love that album

What kind of bun are these? I can't enjoy char siu bao because they're way too sweet but these ones look good.

from what i can tell its a classic korean mandu filling. ground pork, onion, scallion, tofu, vermicelli noodles and some spice maybe peppers. they were pretty great

Why can't I find this on beeradvocate?

>this is a stretch but have you ever blacked out before while hanging out with her? or browned out and may have said something off putting? if nott i would reach out to her and talk about it because it sounds odd to react like she did
I only blacked out once this semester, but I definitely blacked out more than a few times last semester. Maybe I said something back then but I'm pretty sure she would have said something to me, at least I would hope she would have.
I tried to reach out to her yesterday and she told me she "still needs some space." I replied to that with "well when I hear that from most girls I assume it means 'I never want to talk to you again'" and she didn't respond to me, so that's not a good sign. It just doesn't make any sense, we went from being extremely close and talking about the most intimate things in life to her completely ignoring and avoiding me. That can't be based off of one drunken comment.

its right here bro

curious i wonder wtf is going on. i dont think your reply was very good though should have just said you can respect that but would have liked to know what you did if anythin gbeyond what you talked about before. bizarre situation though

Oh I did tell her that I respect her need for space and I will continue doing that, but I told her I had to reach out because I was scared she would never talk to me again. We have Spring Break coming up so I'm just going to leave her be until we all come back from that and hopefully she can stop avoiding me and tell me what's going on. I think I deserve at least that.

sounds like you were as sensible as you could be. hope things work out for you and her user it sounds like a wierd misunderstanding somehow and hopefully it gets clared up

yeah me too, I could really use a friend right now and it hurts that she pushed me away
thanks for reading my blog

making the dough and as for the rest:
>smoked mozarella
>aged cheddar
>paremsan
>portabella mushrooms
>sweet onions
>pepperoni
plus a bunch of spices

i've hardly eaten today, god i can't wait

no prob man im glad you were able to get something out. honestly hope you guys can work it out its always nice to have a good friend
sounds fucking tasty bro, if you get it done soonish please upload a pic!

bumpeth because yes

im about to pass out but howre you feeeling now bro? im drunk andn good

Drinking extra strong lagers, with occasional whisky shots to keep a good buzz going
Listening to music is my only proper sedative during this

Attached: 1525604021267.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)

Since 5pm est I've had three tall cans of Steel Reserve. Now I'm sipping on some whiskey and mountain dew. Drinking is supposed to chill me out but sometimes it makes it too easy to get pissed off. I have anger issues and don't want to, it makes it hard to have friends.

Attached: 1540505763743.jpg (329x286, 42K)

i'm the one that was making the pizza, i'm waiting for it to cook. i sliced my palm real good while i was opening a packet of cheese

i am trashed and i appreciate your thread, i always see you around here. enjoy your sleep

Attached: 1539297029695.gif (620x446, 1.68M)

prettt fucked and about to pass out
what songs? post some bro
does dirnking help or hurt your anger?
shit man take caer of your hand. hope your pizza comes out great it sounded fucking based. thanks man, hope to see you again cheers one last rimt tor fonight

Usually booze helps me chill when I want to chill, but if I get mad when I'm drunk then shit gets ugly. Like, punching walls at 3am. And I'm shy so I feel like I need to have a few to socialize. But then I have issues stopping and then I usually make an ass of myself in public.

it's pizza time, boiz

Attached: PIZZA.jpg (1533x1150, 783K)

Already Saturday up in this bitch (osala)

Attached: 20190309_135831.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

looks tasty

I would have put green pepper and onions on it though

there are onions on there, they're just finely chopped and under a layer of cheese. and i didn't have any green peppers but yeah they'd have been a welcome addition. still delicious

im ut thanks for fkeeping me comapny bros toog dnihgt
fuck user th looks way better than i imagined. nice jodsb on the thicker pepsonis
have fun n japan doyle bro, i hope you have a lognly time. would enjoy seeing more pics of your trip

About 350ml into vodka at a random club to listen to some house mixes and drinking Keith's and Jack Daniels

I just got here I was in taiwan (province of china) for the last week

Attached: 20190307_161600.jpg (2560x1440, 813K)

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

q

Attached: ∩ 17.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Just pabst water and subway.
Tryna find something good to watch

Attached: beer.jpg (1512x2016, 756K)

I was in China for 6 weeks and ate these daily. Shit costs like 20 cents from street vendors

Tonight: a knob creek (neat), a mulled wine, and a Spaten with some chicken and roasted vegetables. Comfy as fuck.

Saturday afternoon for me. Going to eat some tendies in a minute and hit up my home gym. Have an interview Monday for a very well paying job so I am prepping for that. Will probably have a few drinks tonight and I might go get some of those Chinese buns, thanks for the idea

Attached: 035A62F6-ABF7-44F0-9B76-1BEC25A13837.png (866x764, 755K)

Mmm, that sounds tasty. Chicken with roasted veg is always a great combo.

I'm wishing you the best on that interview. Seeing my fellow bots do well gives me good feels.

Thanks pal. I am a bit fucked in the head so my grades are all over the place so its very fortunate that I have even gotten this far.