I'm 19 years old and have never driven a car

I'm 19 years old and have never driven a car

Attached: 1549979119382.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw 21
>know how to drive
>start getting nervous and paranoid while driving so I've never gotten my license

Attached: 1548212493433.jpg (135x135, 11K)

I got my learners licence when I was 16 but it expired last year and I never bothered renewing it

it took me until I was like 22 or so. Driving is useful but I don't understand people who find it fun.

For me, driving can be kinda relaxing if you're just blasting music.

I live in a horrible area though so everybody drives with a cock in their ass

Attached: 1551315931551.png (468x509, 291K)

I'm 25 and don't even have a permit bitches come at me. #bikeeverywhere xDDDD

>everybody drives with a cock in their ass
I piss off 98% of everyone else on the road because I drive too slow

I didn't learn til I was 26
but I'm a massive autist so don't be like me

My anxiety takes control when I drive. Almost got hit several times in the first few months i got my license. Haven't driven since. Too scared and anxious. My mom and dad drive me places now.

Same desu, I genuinely fucking hate driving even though I got my licence years ago. I'd rather just chill out on a bus with insane homeless people while listening to audiobooks then drive myself anywhere

thats better than the assholes I deal with

Pathetic. Im 19 and have been driving since 16. You nondrivers should be killed or not be allowed in public

For those of you who do drive, how many hours total did it take you to do so?

10 at most. Just drive around parking lots.

my mom taught me when I was 13 in an ancient Honda stickshift, first in a big parking lot and later on rural roads. So.. I don't know, not many total hours. the multi-year delay in getting my actual license was due to a lack of need and desire to go places.Well, and the fact that both cars were needed by my parents to go to work, so I didn't have much opportunity to use one anyway, even once I could.

I find it fun to speed and honk the horn at people who try to get in my lane. Cutting people off is the best. They honk at me so I honk at them back with double the duration. And when I see someone behind me get into the other lane then immediately get in front of me I honk at them for 10 seconds and stay on their ass. One guy last week ran a red when I opened my door to scare him into thinking I was going to walk up to him.

Are you a poorly coordinated person or no

>look at guys im a faggot

thats all i got out of it mr 3 years

>tfw love driving and it relaxes me as i listen to some tunes or an audiobook while chain smoking in public
>quit smoking a week ago
>every day has been filled with roadrage from roadtards and im barely holding it together

Attached: 61fRuFgZGPL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 55K)

So? I'm 27 and haven't. What's so valuable in having done so?

Attached: 1551221857008.gif (511x512, 105K)

got the hang of it after like 20 hours. Got actually comfortable driving around 40

Manual or auto? Dkdjd

I'm 25 years old and have failed at life.

Attached: 1300560906587.jpg (254x321, 9K)

>I'm 19
>Learned when I was 16
I have a permit, I probably should go renew it but I'm too lazy plus having a driving instructor or whatever the hell beside me making sure I'm doing everything fine would make me way too nervous and I'd probably drive horrendously instead

I'd actually love to just ride a bike but I live in the middle of nowhere so driving is more efficient ;/

Unironically kys, slow drivers are the bane of my existence.

>implying you don't want to listen to comfy tunes while blasting down the highway in a spaceship

same but 25. i also have never had a job nor have a high school diploma.

You're fine, but if you really want to drive you should just try to take a class (it'll get your insurance down a little bit, it's not necessary but it'll teach you stuff that's pretty useful) and try driving with your parents. Passing a driving test is pretty easy and driving is a lot of common sense and basically you're just following the person in front of you for the most part.

why are you in such a fucking hurry? why do you love wasting gasoline? Why do you want to race up to a red light and then stop, wearing out your brakes, instead of just letting your foot off the gas a bit and giving the light a chance to turn?

when I get the chance I deliberately try to bottle people like you up by slowing down, or matching my speed with a semi or something.

>if you aren't my extreme you are the other extreme
There's a middle ground between polar opposites and driving like a maniac is not the one. But if you drive like a blind, parkinson's ridden old man, you are just as bad as a speeding zoomer that'll hopefully crash into a tree asap and not hurt anyone else but himself.

I'm 24 and don't have a license

But I guess it's ok because I never leave my house anyway

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

25, have my license but don't own a car.
Lived in Austin and NYC, don't need to drive.

>27
>family bought me a truck to guilt trip me into learning to drive
>ok time to man up
>conquer my anxiety. learn to drive and get my license.
>never go anywhere anyway.
>family always asking me to use the truck
>get their own keys made so the stop fucking asking me
>drinking with little brother and his friends one day
>he tells them "we had to buy user a truck just to get him to drive and he still doesn't use it"
>they all laugh
>I laugh too but am really crying on the inside

>five over limit in slow lane
>REEEEEEEE HURRY UP MR GOLDBERG IS GOING TO GARNISH MY WAGES IF I'M NOT AT MCDICK'S BY FIVE
nah fuck you pal, it's even worse when stupid faggots like yourself choose to leave last minute and fuck the whole flow of traffic up by swerving in and out of the slow/ turning lanes.

>complaining about someone going 5 over

Holy shit kill yourself

>missing satanic trips
>projecting his simplistic views onto me as to mantain his narrative
I don't know which is worse. But I shall not let my NEET peaceful state of mind bother itself with such trivialities. One more thing.

>like yourself choose to leave last minute and fuck the whole flow of traffic up by swerving in and out of the slow/ turning lanes.
While I do not go at work, for now, I always leave in this manner. I am sorry that you value your time so little that you sacrifice yours as to benefit another. Could it be that exact Mr Goldberg you were implying? Who knows. I know that I'd just arrive later and not waste my life by being on time, rather that being a punctual cuckold, bud.

the interstate near me has a posted limit of 70, which most people treat as 75-85, I routinely sit in the right lane doing 60. I got better shit to spend my money on than gas.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

af

Attached: ∩ 6.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Imagine feeling good about yourself for doing something 90% of the population does everyday and then bragging about it to losers on the internet.

Attached: x1n3.jpg (917x1400, 413K)

Same. I don't trust myself to drive at all

22 here fucking kill me before 23

Attached: 2B9DFDCF-8EE8-43C0-9FAA-97E3066A349F.jpg (418x420, 30K)

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dr

Attached: ∩ 18.png (4584x3856, 88K)

yeppers same

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

hl

Attached: ∩ 12.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I got my license at 21
No one wanted to teach me plus no friends
Im 25 now bought my own car and im full of regrets because I never go anywhere anyway

Unless its a rolls royce you are blasting Erika out of driving through a city its not really special, you make it special thats it

Attached: 1549938189219.gif (112x112, 20K)

21 here, turning 22 soon, really think i am still 18. At least i got my shit together and will get myself a tight af job soon. I know you can do it, give yourself a purpose user

Attached: 1551471786372.jpg (750x750, 44K)

newsflash buddy you're still spending a fuckton of money on gas slow or fast

fucking retard

I quit halfway through my exam, now I want to do it again but I hate learning the stupid theory again because it expired.

Fuck this.

21, IDK how to drive and it boggles me that people enjoy driving. I feel like I will lose concentration when driving

I don't plan on getting a license until I finish uni and have a full time job so I can actually afford it and a car. It's not really necessary, public transport works well most of the time.

>19 years old
>can drive good but hardly know anyone with a car who's schedule lines up with mine so practicing for test is taking excruciatingly long
>wait for driver's test appointment might be a month or longer

So? I'm 24 and I've never driven a car. I don't want to either. Fucking coffins on wheels