Pewds vs T-Series

If T-Series is winning because they're just using people from the 2nd largest country in the world, why not just rally the largest country in the world to sub to pewds?

Attached: china.jpg (600x400, 24K)

>Just get people in China to subscribe to Pewds
user, I...

>pewds

just kys e-celeb worshipping beta male faggot

I gave pewdiepie's videos a chance and they seem to unironically be made for 5 year olds. It's bizarre that so many people care about him

>I don't understand how greentexts work in lieu of quotations

>i cant argue against being a e-celeb worshipping beta male loser so i tell him he doesn't understand what le greentexts are. that will show him

hurr durr I don't understand that the point of the post was to make fun of OP for not knowing that Youtube is banned in China and I desperately need people to point out the obvious everywhere I go

It's hard to explain to someone that doesn't really get it, but this whole pewdiepie vs t-series thing has gone beyond one guy holding on to number 1, and has turned into a symbolic fight between "old" internet, i.e. the homegrown aspect of it, and "new" internet, which is corporations and popcorn content.

Maybe the 24 year old boomer meme is real because I just don't get it. And I can't imagine caring about a symbolic fight between the old and new internet lol. They can both co-exist so to me it doesn't matter who wins. I don't even think about the websites I visit in terms of whether they're old or new. I either like them or I don't.

Pewdiepie = newfags
Tseries = reddit

Big yikes, Pewdiepie btw..

Attached: 1551485815825.png (2180x1795, 290K)

everyone knows youtube is banned in china retard.

you're only diverting again trying to one up me.

why dont you respond to my original reply as to kys since you're a e-celeb worshipping beta male faggot

>lol
Yeah I can tell you wouldn't get it. It's fine.
>They can both co-exist
Jow Forums and its history shows very clearly they can't.

What's wrong with saying lol? I use plenty of hip young lingo to signal to the kids that I'm still with it. I have a 138 IQ so that means I only use the most "top tier" slang if you know what I mean.

I want you to know that you greentexted "pewds" from a post that greentexted "pewds" and are therefore culpable of your own accusation according to your own methodology

Remove yourself from my sight.

Attached: 1532164298399.png (761x720, 244K)

Sorry it looks like you haven't "gotten the memo", anime reaction pics haven't been cool for ages now. I'll be revoking your meme privileges now.

You're a disgusting creature and I'm done interacting with you now.

Attached: 8166d4b9c98a39aebd03039769a02b70c88d8c40ba91a5d12504b93d72c58fb1.png (1515x641, 539K)

sure pops, i think netflix got some new series today, go check that out

Anime pics are timeless, an essential staple of this website.

Popular =/= Bad, he might not cater to your demographic but I'd much rather 9yos watch him over the trash the MSM put out.

Attached: 53832723_1490481664419065_3544665466058309632_n.jpg (600x960, 47K)

Youtube and Facebook are banned in China, user.
>t. user who is bleaching a chinese zoomer

Attached: 1446022616477.jpg (191x191, 22K)

China is pretty based for banning youtube honestly. Along with social media its one of the worst influences on society today