STRATTERA is literally better than adderall in every way

Been taking 100mg of strattera for 1 year now i literally have photographic memory

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (2500x1250, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/-25KTEh4Zq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happens when you stop?
originally so obviously

I used to have an astounding memory with Ritalin. How is STRATTERA any better?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 5d5e761831c97eafb82d80718f642ae4.jpg (2000x3000, 1.03M)

> be OP
> is retarded and cant summon an ounce of willpower so is convinced he has adhd
> goes to doctor
> "oy vey you need medicine goy"
> gives hundreds of dollars to the doctor to royally fuck his neurochemistry
> lightbulb.png
> profound realization that meth is bad for me
> go back to jew doctor
> "meth is bad"
> "here take this goy its totally better"
> is strattera
OP youre an idiot theyre all the same

I have had ADHD sine i was a child
I have insurance so the pills are like 3 dollars
STRATTERA literally works differently than adderall that take 3 seconds of research
I didnt say meth was bad i said strattera was better than meth learn to read silly goy

> different medicine works different
yes

Attached: 6084d9b98066032a1825380f351df3f46add9f921279fe0bc73c79d2e69a300f.jpg (166x166, 8K)

"OP youre an idiot theyre all the same"

>if anyone ever has a problem with anything he is retard
>all problems in the world are caused by being retarded
How does it feel to be retarded?

They are still permanently changing your brain by fiddling with your body's delicate hormonal balance. Modern medicine for mental ailments are a joke, its literally just bathing the brain with chemicals and hoping it works out. Its been the same way since the 70s because pharma companies dont want to innovate. If you want jew hands in your wallet and jew chems in your head then go ahead and keep blindly taking your zombie pills.
Nice strawman btw your brain damage is showing

Attached: 1539785150673.jpg (747x756, 137K)

>whoa bro like jews and chemicals man also your dumb xd
What an insightful post. Come back when you have something of worth to say

I take 30mg Adderall XR. Isn't strattera a modified antidepressant?

I mean their is clinical studies that literally prove you wrong.

> of worth
how many fedoras do you own

Attached: 1550177394446.jpg (750x711, 199K)

Seems like you didn't learn at all. Your brain damage is showing.

>their
this just gets better and better

I wasnt aware the term "of worth" was a fedora post.I thought it was just basic grammar

The "studies" are funded by the pharmajew companies.

Quick user you're losing reeee at his grammar that will prove I'm right

nice insult very original, i can tell you put a lot of though into it

I take vyvanse.
its garbage

"Everything i disagree with is funded by the jews" dead meme is dead

Prove it you original faggot originally

If you think two sentences take a lot of effort to type i shudder to think about how low your IQ is.

Wait, so you can't unsee things?

Attached: 1518174038538.jpg (330x334, 13K)

Which studies? There are a thousand of them out there.

Don't get me wrong, it does appear that ADHD is a real thing. But medication seems to be a pandoras box. Its a tough situation, not taking it causes many problems, but taking it causes other problems.

I do think you should take the medication, but i don't think its a permanent solution. There has to be some other way than doing meth every day.

No, burden of proof you fucking coward. PROVE these studies are part of a grand jewish scheme. Don't come spewing your stupid shit about how the jews are doping people up and then back off.

> not taking it causes many problems, but taking it causes other problems.
Such as my inability to control myself, sit still and focus like a normal human. You are an uneducated retard.

>I do think you should take the medication, but i don't think its a permanent solution
Thank you for your opinions. Do you also tell people with glasses "THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY?"

My brain is literally unable to regulate its own dopamine production, and I will be like this the rest of of my life. No, I am not happy about it, but we all got shit to deal with.

>There has to be some other way than doing meth every day.
ADHD meds are not meth. One is neurotoxic, the other is not. There is a WORLD of difference between METHamphetamine and a standard amphetamine, and not just chemically.

Again, please stop being an ignorant retard

fuck back off to reddit
lurk moar and read the protocols of the learned elders of zion

fuck back off to reddit as well

how do I trick a psychiatrist into an ADD diagnosis? I want meds so I can hyperfocus while studying, doing work, and taking exams, but I'm a pretty functional human being. What do?

Calm down. There are many studies that are funded by pharma companies to keep selling their drugs.

You are just lashing out at me because that other tard in the thread trolled you.

>the protocols of the learned elders of zion
Pic related is you

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Just tell them that you think you have adhd and your grades are slipping because you cant focus. Theyll probably drug test you before they give you anything though so be ready for that

and you sir too, can fuck back off to reddit

You literally came here from www.reddit.com/r/the_donald

P R O V E I T

Burden of proof buddy. Just saying MANY STUDIES =/= proof. Then prove they're related to the jews

> doesnt know what redditposting is
do i smell yet another redditposter?

Attached: 1551220234921.jpg (384x550, 61K)

Look, i'm just telling you, the evidence surrounding this is shady. For example, google "autism", a fairly common disorder, and the wiki page is in the top 3 results. Now google "adhd" and you have a whole list of pharmacy or doctors office results. There is a huge commercialization of this supposed disorder, and as a rule of life, whenever money is involved, doubt everything.

Im not saying ADHD is not real, but its probably the most overdiagnosed disorder out there, and the treatment for it is not something that can be sustained on the long term. At some point your brain becomes desensitised to the dopamine and even the stimulants stop working. I'm just saying be skeptical and use your own common sense.

>> doesnt know what redditposting is
>do i smell yet another redditposter
Kill yourself

Attached: 1552092425877.png (500x522, 90K)

Search Engines do not mean that there is a massive conspiracy you absolute correlating idiot. Is this seriously your rationale for establishing truths? Shaky, non-relation correlations? My god.

>Im not saying ADHD is not real, but its probably the most overdiagnosed disorder out there
You're not wrong about this part actually.

>and the treatment for it is not something that can be sustained on the long term
ADHD meds are very well studied and over 60+ years old by now. Do you have any verified, well-recognized research that might suggest that "at some point your brain becomes desensitised to the dopamine and even the stimulants stop working."? Or are you using your 'awesome' 'common sense' to formulate opinions on complex medical issues like some kind of gullible idiot?

I started taking it to help with ADD and I hate using the term cured but it 'cured' my depression. Don't think it had any real difference on my attention but fuck it helped that constant mild sadness

Further, I want to point out that stims don't stop working on people with ADHD in the same way meth stops working for addicts.

People with ADHD have an actual deficit of dopamine in their brain, and are constantly doing something -- internally or externally or both -- in order to regulate that. ADHD is not excessive energy, it is lack of impulse control due to constantly seeking dopamine.

When you use an amphetamine stimulant like Adderall, you're helping to regulate that dopamine production to normal levels. Ever asked someone with ADHD if they feel 'high' on their meds? They don't, because it literally doesn't work that way.

Methamphetamine is acting on an already dopamine-rich brain to flood the brain with this chemical, thus producing an addictive euphoria alongside a powerful stimulating effect. But because the brain can already regulate its dopamine levels and previously had enough, this leads to depletion (alongside other neurochemoicals), thus creating an addiction where the meth no longer works for the individual to get them high, but to put them back to regular levels of their depleted neurochemicals.

I have spent my entire life battling ADHD, and I still fight it to this day. I have at least a modicum of knowledge on the subject.

Any experience with Vyvanse anons? I've been taking it for a couple months now for my add. The best part is it really picks up my mood and my thinking is more coherent + music sounds fucking amazing for a few hours

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ag

Attached: ∩ 7.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Its just one sign of it. Calm down.

>ADHD meds are very well studied and over 60+ years old by now. Do you have any verified, well-recognized research that might suggest that "at some point your brain becomes desensitised
Its literally in literature for the use of stimulants. Its a known thing that with time the dose needs to be increased to get the same effect. There is actually a chart out there for doctors to follow in increasing dosage over time. This is a known fact, not theory.

Thats the theory on it, but the evidence on if its actually true or not is shaky. I want to remind you that there is literally not an accepted model of ADHD already. For such an over commercialized and old disorder, dont you think it rings alarm bells that they literally dont even agree on what causes it and how it causes it?

Dude strattera is the most garbage drug on the planet, it literally shut down my colon for 3 days, destroyed my ability to fap, caused urinary retention and gave me horrendous cottonmouth. I stopped taking it after 3 days nopoop.
Helped my attention a little though, but not nearly as much as vyvanse would. Maybe if it had a shitload less side effects and i combined it with vyvanse it would be ok.
Also, its not any better for your heart than adderall is, its definitely a stimulant just not the "fun" kind.

You stopped taking it after 3 days it takes 3 to 4 weeks to start working on the receptors in your brain.

You're fucking retarded man

youtu.be/-25KTEh4Zq4

Watch this, you're literally fucking your genes.

Also your horrible spelling I'm that meme just makes you look retarded.

Attached: 1552107848421.jpg (467x628, 49K)

If your going to make fun of my grammar you might want to check your your own spelling before you do.

Pic related is all of you

Attached: reddit.png (33x29, 827)

This drug sounds like it would be safer to take than Adderall as a schizophrenic because it only increases norepinephrine levels in the brain and not dopamine. Maybe I should mention this to my psychiatrist. I'm drsperate for anything that might boost my attention and memory because the schizophrenia melted my brain and turned me into a potato.

Acting like ADHD is a real thing....

Nothing is free, I'm sure the problems with your new magic pill will creep up soon enough

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dk

Attached: ∩ 11.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Posting Discord links should result in a perma ban.

>but taking it causes other problems.
What are some problems it causes?

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

hc

Attached: ∩ 3.png (4584x3856, 88K)