School

Congradulations, you now have complete control over public education in your current country!
what do you change?

Attached: heartland-commoncore-math.png (900x371, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boys have to wear skirts and impregnate teachers

i make it harder
i don't care if it alienates stupid kids
i want asian tier difficulty
fuck "no child left behind"

What in the ever loving Fuck is going on in the left? All that shit when you could just do simple math the real way.

Segregated schools and only men can be teachers.

I don't want to make anything easier for retarded kids. For the actual retards, like people in SPED programs, they should be killed off. If they don't help society, they should be dropped off somewhere for them to fend for themselves.

For the gifted individuals, they should be scoured for/tested for and put into programs. Organization of these individuals would help the future. (They would have the most focus out of everybody, which might push average idiots into trying to get into a gifted program)

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Kids do all of their work at home. Extracurricular activities get paid for by donations or private institutions. Parents feed their children and no one else. Kids only show up to attend graduation ceremonies, teachers still can do lectures via video chat, where they may see evidence of abuse in the household firsthand if the parents are especially dumb.

The left side is a fucking joke, like wtf?

This so fucking much. I feel like my middle school and early high school was a waste of my time. Only when I got to take a bunch of AP classes, did I actually learn anything worth my time. Stupid niggers holding back education in America.

I abolish the public education system.

Attached: 1526977691070.png (274x221, 55K)

apparently everything has to be new these days

I do the left method in my head for big numbers but the right side is much better for teaching kids due to how simple it is. The left is for when you don't have paper to write on or you have a hard time lining up numbers vertically in your mind and keeping place.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ao

Attached: ∩ 15.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Get rid of it completely.

brainlets are not taught math
they are sent to specialized schools that teach practical knowledge so they can become a permanent underclass

Attached: 1541551899509.png (597x875, 151K)

What is all that retarded-ass bullshit on the left? Just do 25-24 and add 200.

I would re-segregate the schools into white/Asian and black/Hispanic pods. I genuinely think that everybody's test scores would improve dramatically.

even during APs we moved so slowly. I learn way more reading on my own than I ever did in a structured school environment

It really depended on the class for me personally, but I will never forget the feeling of AP economics, where I was literally the only person who understood the class. Normally, I don't have such a superiority complex, but damn it felt good having people ask me to explain stuff to them after they had been making fun of me for years.

that's how I was in AP American and BC calc. forgot all the calc but there was a time I was the beat in the school. one of maybe 5-6 to get a 5 out of a class of 30, and we had a really good dedicated teacher.

I would not take it for granted

I suck at math, but my calc AB teacher was one of the best. I came in not understanding shit (I cheated to skip a prereq class since I was a senior) and I ended up leaving the class with an A and I got a 4 on the exam. Not my best, but compared to my midterm grade of C, pretty damn good. She was a great teacher.

School is more condensed. No need for specific chemistry or physics until you start uni at 14 or 15. No point teaching a future mathematician chemistry. No point teaching a future banker about physics. Also more gym, I am sick of fat fuck people and especially fat fuck kids

I'm a brainlet but I felt the same way in remedial english classes in the summer. The entire class would cheat off my papers and the class was 50% blacks and 50% cholos. They actually started bantering with me and I got along quite well despite being a fat neckbeard weeb. I was actually in AP English classes and passed the AP exams but failed the classes so I had to take remedial classes. Still, I'm a brainlet anyway for doing that. I've lost my abillity to read/write coherently with 7 years of isolation.

Black kids don't have to follow rules. Rules are for white kids. If white kids break rules, the blacks can discipline them.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

did you get tingles in your 2 incher after writing that? inb4 you larp as a nigger

All schools are small private schools about 40 in a graduating class
Have to take 4 of each stem in the 4 years

What the fuck is that shit on the left?
First time I've ever seen anything like it.

Just burn down the pretense of a regimented, standardized education. School already exists as a glorified state run daycare. Children are naturally curious and motivated to learn primarily by themselves, and cramming them in a classroom is self-evidently the least efficient way to teach.

I think after elementary school (where direct supervision is necessary to get kids to learn anything instead of fucking around and attempting to kill themselves) students should be put in a largely open-ended school campus where they're able to attend lectures, activities and workshops of their own volition. They should have access to a library, musical instruments, and under supervision, a wood/metal/crafts shop. They're encouraged by a positive reinforcement points system that rewards them for active participation in classes, but strictly not forced to do anything. They should have abundant free time to pursue their own interests, socialize, and be a child.

Children who show promise in this system (i.e. develop an interest in math and science, talent at working with their hands or performing) should be shuttled into a more structured and traditional university-preparatory school, vocational school or art school. Otherwise, students are encouraged to take work studies, etc.

>teachers are hired based solely on their desire to see children learn rather than their own personal skills. granted they still need to know the material enough to teach it
>lunches are made out of food
>hands on classes (wood shop, etc) available at earlier ages
>kids are separated based on their skill/intelligence in most middle school classes instead of high school AP classes only
>more gym class, but none of the teachers have fucked up authority complexes. the scrawny nerds who can't handle dodgeball or some shit can lift weights by themselves until they can compete with the rest of the kids
>kids see and do things instead of sit and watch
>grades based on what you know rather than how well you can take a standardized test
>students rate teachers and anyone who has a mostly negative rating is fired at the end of the quarter
>required class that teaches basic life skills and important lessons that usually come from your father when you're in college

Attached: the guys.png (734x580, 996K)

>>>grades based on what you know rather than how well you can take a standardized test
How do you determine objectively what a kid knows without giving them a standardized test? You can't.

excuse me retard I have complete control over the national school system and anything will happen if I say so

Well if you could make the impossible happen you wouldn't need all that shit, you could just say that kids would have all of human knowledge uploaded into their brains with lasers when they're toddlers.

if you can't make the impossible happen then you have no idea what kids have or haven't learned unless you give them standardized tests.

Racial segregation.

you know you could just have the teacher interact with each student personally and determine on a case by case basis of whether or not they feel the kid learned something

>students rate teachers and anyone who has a mostly negative rating is fired at the end of the quarter
I don't know about this one, user. You'd be going through new teachers every quarter. How many kids would vote to troll the system? How many would just write a yes in the survey because they don't care, letting bad teachers stay? How many majority black/hispanic classes would get every single teacher fired because learning is against the core of their being? Administrator evaluations are stupid too because they just want kids passing and graduating so they make money, and parents want the exact same thing. If a teacher doesn't pass their child, they're out. I have no idea what the solution is, but student ratings would be a disaster, I think.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

eb

Attached: ∩ 2.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I abolish public schooling
We should go back to early apprenticeships in every field
Start kids learning science early while not bothering with useless fluff

Add estrogen and other female hormones to food (students are forced to eat that at school) and water and introduce a mandatory school uniform which has a short skirt also for boys. :3

No sex segregation. Gifted classes. Life skills classes. Smaller group sizes.

Nice try public administration major OP. I'm not writing your thesis for you. Come up with your own ideas or drop out.

stop projecting, fag

>lunches are made out of food
someone kick devos out and give this man the job