vocaroo.com/i/s1eBdf4qPSQJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1DzUrDBzt8B
vocaroo.com/i/s0QFrc04XdWx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ask me anything
how are you

>I am a girl a-
bye

i have a gf of three years coming march 26th and was a fat awkward loser growing up who somehow made it out. AMA

>inb4 200 replies
Guys dont

Attached: 2bc.jpg (399x388, 17K)

why are other girls so mean to me online?

i don't wanna bully people in voice chats or groupe chats so when they come at me, i stutter and never know what to say. i am lonely and other females ruin everywhere i go by bullying me out of their 'space'. why can't we all get along?

Attached: 1547497274525.png (580x642, 210K)

Tits then gtfo slut.

marry me?
but origiginally

I'm doing well enough. How are you?
farewell
How is your relationship going?
I hope it does before that
I'm sorry to hear that, just ignore them. Girls get territorial even online, I'm sure you're a sweetie.
My tits are in my sweater right now and don't want to come out
okay but you have to be a virign

its going great. going to propose to her soon. hows your life going op?

would you let your bf use your boobs as hand warmers

Then GTFO cunt.

I only ever got a handjob and an half assed bj that I had to finish myself, does it count?
did plenty of kissing though

what is your league rank and main?

I haven't the slightest clue I guess I am the most original of girls
That's really cute user. I hope she says yes and you live a nice life it's going alright wish it was a tad different but alas I cannot complain
Not unless he was my husband

Ok
You are tainted. Was it from a gf or a random harlot
Dont play league

thanks same here. we have talked about it before ofc and im just planning the right time and place. i also dont think not being a virgin is being tainted though but i respect your desire to find a virgin bf. hopefully you meet a good person op

only gf I had nearly over 10 years ago now
was with her for two years at that point and I unironically started working for her and expecting to just move together once we were both 18 and start our lives together

everyone knows that every girl online plays league and is a massive healslut

Do you love money?

STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING BETA FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551546588820.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

>tfw boy that unironically enjoys playing healslut
>tfw no amazon gf that mains illaoi or vi

Attached: kill me.png (839x979, 958K)

what is your discord madame?

Attached: unknown (1).png (628x579, 401K)

damn brother sorry to hear that you're gay
actually playing league was probably the first sign

Have you let any guys touch your soft mounds?

Attached: cwjsbt.jpg (918x597, 78K)

if only, being gay would make this so much easier

That's so sweet, what are your ideas so far? You're right I won't be so harsh. I appreciate that, really
Hmm, alright. I take back what I said. How old are you now? I'm sorry it didn't work out
I don't play league really
Do I love money? I appreciate it and it makes the world go round but I'm not a sybarite
I'll add you if you leave yours
No I am waiting for marriage

how's it make you feel knowing you can get all this attention for just possibly having a pussy?

i think im going to keep it simple and ask my best friend to help me out. going to just take a walk on this manmade lake we spent our first night on and ask my frend to take pics while i pretend to see something in a bush/bench and come back with the ring and kneel and propose

what do you find attractive in a man?

Is it true that girls can't feel love?

Your not like all those other girls right? 3D girls can be like 2D girls right? or are you a lie?

If I'm being honest a little bit disheartened that the people responding to me really lack that much attention and affection that they give any random female validation. Makes me want to hug each person. idk.
That's so wholesome and adorable. Gosh. I'm cheering you and her on. You both deserve health and happiness. If you decide to have children raise them well and with love. Make quality people.
Consistency in their morality and values, the ability to reflect on oneself and make changes necessary, being inquisitive and curious, a nice musk, strange mannerisms and such, I haven't put much thought into it
Hm, I think it's possible a lot of women have issues understanding emotion because as a society we over expose young girls to emotion and thus desensitizing them and creating unempathetic people incapable of being able to differentiate between real emotion and learned emotion
I haven't the slightest clue, that's purely objective

Wanna talk shit with me on discord? Not looking to lewd, you seem pretty normal, and someone once told me to make friends with normal people. So I mean.

>Hm, I think it's possible a lot of women have issues understanding emotion because as a society we over expose young girls to emotion and thus desensitizing them and creating unempathetic people incapable of being able to differentiate between real emotion and learned emotion
I'm gonna be honest user, I was just baiting. Interesting idea though.

>I'll add you if you leave yours
kalki#4971

Where can I find a girl that would be ok with a robot-like person? I have severe anxiety, but I think I could pull off a short mission with a valium if only I knew where to look.

What are your feelings re Chad?

Attached: 0F370C4B-E54C-4665-8A9C-178BE4229CAB.jpg (460x578, 142K)

How? Im awkward but Ive had friends who are girls my entire life, should I start hitting the gym?

it can help but its not always the answer. if you have always been self conscious about your body working out can do a lto for you as it did for me. i was also a naive fuck who matured later in life and didnt drink or party or even want to do any of that til i was like 19 or 20 but that helped me become more social. i also got a job as a retailcuck at a trendy clothing store and it forced me to learn how to talk to cusomer and coworkers. hellish at first and i thought i would be fired every night for every singly small mistake i made but i somehow stuck with it and learned that human beings are adpatable as fuck and even a sperg like me learned to weave organic converstaion. also being at a trendy store ensured my coworkers were all around my age (18-22) and partied often with the meager paychecks we were given. met a lot of cool guys and qt girls thanks t that job

Is it true that women can differentiate colors better than males?
Is it possible for you guys to feel your fingers through the walls of your asshole and vag if you put a in each hole?
How do you deal with not being able to see your feet unless your're flat chested?
What goes through you mind when you see another girl?
When was the last time you cried?

>inb4 none of these get answered

Should I stay in flyover country with my bf or move to the city to pursue better opportunities in my career?

>Is it true that women can differentiate colors better than males?
Not OP but I recall one college class I had where they made everyone in the class take a computerized test to differentiate colors that were very similar and the girls consistently scored around 3-4 points above the guys, to be fair though the monitors weren't calibrated to ensure that they all produced the same color range

I go to college in a small town so no parties. I have a twin who an asshole and who I want to cut off. I had friends in HS but Im the only one who went to college with my brother from a big city. I want an egirl to practice on while Im here because Im brown and this is sort of a racist area as well. Im just awkward when I meet new people.

What do you think about the horse penus

Attached: f13-03-9780323064828.jpg (377x283, 49K)

sure
oh, well i feel a bit foolish for answering that sincerely
well, that could be anywhere. people become much more accepting of a person as they get to know the other person especially if they develop feelings but i wouldnt know where to tell you specifically where to find a girl that would be okay with a robot-like bf. perhaps think of the type of girl you would like and start from there
my feelings on chad?
i have read that it is rare for women to develop color blindness because the x chromosome inherited from their father fills in the cones and what not missing that allows for color distinction i do not recall the science behind it entirely but i think it is consistent with a couple of other things ive read before
i dont know about that because i have not tried
i can see my feet and i am not flat chested
it depends on the girl i guess, if i see a pretty girl i admire their beauty, if i see a girl with a cute outfit i think they look cute, if i see a girl look gross i think they look gross. the same applies for the opposite sex
i'm not sure, perhaps a couple of months ago
that depends. would you be able to maintain a ldr with your current bf? do you want to do that? what or who is the priority? if you chose to stay would you feel bitter about not pursuing opportunities or feel satisfied with the choice you made? if you feel that you will be upset by choosing to stay, then you should go for it because its worse to make your SO feel like garbage for hindering you and also regretting your choice. youre more likely to have a successful ldr than a regretful bitter one for choosing to stay
it isnt particularly attractive to me. im not into animals, sorry

>oh, well i feel a bit foolish for answering that sincerely
I'm sorry user, I expected you to ignore it desu

Can I ask you to be my girlfriend?

>Actually answered my wall of questions

Wasn't expecting that

Well, is there any way to tell if a girl would be ok with an anxiety bf? Or maybe where to meet homely girls? I'm struggling so much here.

Also you're pretty much right on the colorblindness thing. The genes for seeing correctly are on the X chromosome, and since males only have 1, they are screwed if they have a mutation there. For females, it is a 50/50 shot in each cell if the mutation is shown, as one X chromosome is deactivated after copying, so I think they have slightly reduced vision. For the same reason, the majority of calico cats are female, since the fur color gene is kept on their X chromosome, and they can only have both black/white and orange fur if they have two X chromosomes.

Then again, both can occur through different pathways. Genetics is really complicated.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ad

Attached: ∩ 14.png (4584x3856, 88K)

no need to apologize, i did make the thread with the intention to respond to whomever replied
idk, why do you want me to be your girlfriend
you asked me to so i did? sorry
the only way to know that is through communication. the only way anyone can be accepting of anything if it is discussed, honestly. homely girls are likely to be hiding out as well. perhaps you could try a local archery club of some sorts. i have met some sweet cute girls at random things like that.
yes, i remember that. it is extremely rare for males to exhibit the tortoise shell coloring. thank you for clarifying~ i hadnt read up on genetics in a long time.

>no need to apologize
You're wholesome user

I don't know if you're larping or anything, but I appreciate the advice. I just got a car so maybe I'll try an archery thing. I've always been interested, just never had the resources.

Because I'm very lonely and I want someone to validate me and prove that I'm worth something as a person and I want to be allowed to give that same care and validation and make someone smile from deep inside.

I've been with him for the better part of a decade now and it's rare to find a long-term relationship with a guy considering my situation, I just feel like I'll stagnate in the position I'm in now if I don't leave for greener pastures and the pay leaves a bit to be desired because it's in flyover country

i wouldnt say that but thank you, haha
i am not, really. try to find women in the hobbies you enjoy. they are more likely to look passed minor things like anxiety. you seem intelligent and sweet enough and someone is bound to see that.
ah, well, i dont know if i would be able to give you that, though, user
then why not have a discussion with him and tell him that you want to further your career and you would like to take a chance together and move together? i think any reasonable person would be happy to at least entertain the idea and reach a healthy compromise

do you like it when guys mess with you? like, sorta troll you/make fun of you but in a loving kind of way.

It seems like no one can give me that. I'm tired. I want to love someone and the longer I go on the harder I want to rip open my chest. I'm very tired

Would you think it was weird if a reasonably normal guy that knows you irl said you were the most attractive girl he's ever seen?

Should I text my ex to shit on her?
What's good way to cope with deep hatred towards a shitty ex that left a huge hole in your life.

Hmm, if you truly are a woman (which is very unlikely given the nature of the internet) then I simply have one question. How does it feel knowing you'll receive attention for doing literally anything. Even just making a generic post claiming you're a girl, you have much more people interested in you than I could even imagine for myself, If I made a post saying "I'm a guy ask me anything"

Attached: ncyxrn.png (364x385, 122K)

feels good man, now fuck off back to your cave

No? tf is wrong with you dude. It sounds like YOU are the shitty ex. Move on and forget she exists.

please I don't need replys from virgins

I'd imagine it would feel bad, knowing in the back of your head people around you really only want to fuck you. It's pretty funny how asking a simple question is enough to give a hostile response.

>really only want to fuck you
You are projecting what you want, some anons here are actually nice people that just want to talk about their hobbies.
Be the change you want to see, euthanize your dick today.

Lmao fuck you. You can't even comprehend how much more successful I am than you. And it comes naturally to me because I don't have retarded thoughts like "hur durr should I send mean texts to my ex". It does not make logical sense to be mad at someone for not being attracted to you.

will you date me lole

Attached: 1532907962134.png (970x980, 445K)

Who even needs to ask the internet for advice with that? If the answer is not an obvious "no" then you are a brainlet.

Double digits decide what I text her

I didn't want to fuck OP, I just wanted some advice. It's not like this thread was just an attention whore or anything. OP offered genuinely constructive advice, and responded to everyone who asked, even your bullshit. No need to scare off people who are actually trying to improve other peoples' lives here.

You're very clever, that argument really swayed my opinion. Although, in the end you answered my question. How does it feel to get attention for just being a girl? "Feels good, now fuck off back to your cave" This is the true nature of women, and when you play into these games it boosts their ego.

sure, playful teasing is fun. i do it often. i think its necessary to make fun of each other.
ah, i am really sorry to read that user. i wish i could provide that for you but i do have issues
in my case, yes because i truly am not attractive but if you are asking because you are thinking of someone i think it can be a really sweet thing to say
i mean, what would you say? sometimes the best revenge is showing they dont even occupy a single thought nor rouse a single emotion from you any longer. hating still means you think of them.
i answered a question similar to this earlier

Thoughts on government issued girlfriends?

>i mean, what would you say? sometimes the best revenge is showing they dont even occupy a single thought nor rouse a single emotion from you any longer. hating still means you think of them.
Well no shit I still think about her, every single day of my life.
She was the best thing that happened to me in a long long time, we both helped each other and she always expressed how good she felt after we met.
What would I text her? You tell me.

Yes I was thinking of a girl I want to say that to. She even thinks she's unattractive but I have a very specific type of girl that I'm into(hesitant to use the word "fetish" lol) and she fits it more perfectly than anyone I've ever seen.

if you are wholesome
i mean, what if you arent satisfied with the gf you are issued?
i wasnt apart of your relationship so i couldnt tell you. im sorry it ended horribly, though.
"If I'm being honest a little bit disheartened that the people responding to me really lack that much attention and affection that they give any random female validation. Makes me want to hug each person. idk. "
this is what i said. the other user is i dunno who.

Don't care as long as I have someone to hug at night and makes me foodies when I come home in the evening.

Can I hug you user, I'm really sad and scared right now

>it's another "a girl replied to me on Jow Forums and I'm in love" episode
Yep. I'm getting those real pathetic feels again. It's time to go to bed, lets hope I don't wake up.

Can you post something that proves you're a girl. Right now I don't feel like divulging my innermost feelings to someone who may or may not be a girl.

wanna make out user

what's your advice for lonely niggas that get way to attached to a woman that gives them the slightest attention? whenever any girl pays me any mind i idolize her and want to wife her right away. even if she's kind of a piece of shit or even just average or whatever

then say it to her, im sure she would feel really flattered and flustered. its really cute you want to say that.
then i guess there shouldnt be a problem you could always get a fat girl
sure, why are you sad and scared?
i do hope you wake up user dont say things like that
ah. at the moment i cant do anything to prove that, im sorry.

>sure, why are you sad and scared?
Despite being constantly suicidal, I got hit again with the realization that I am going to die on day and I'll never have a thought ever again.
Everything will be over and I can't do anything about it

my advice regarding that is to to take a step back and really look at yourself. give yourself more self worth and stop idolizing people that would just hurt you and not appreciate you. i know loneliness can become really overwhelming but dont devalue yourself just because you get the slightest attention from the opposite sex. especially if theyre shitty. all it does is enable shitty behavior because you are putting up with it

does your "name" start with an L? hmM?

would you let me piss on you and murder you, madame?

you will never have the suicidal thought or the thought you will die one day? i'm sorry, i do wish i could embrace you
no it does not, sorry
well if you intended to piss and murder me i doubt you would be asking and rather forcing, right? the answer is obviously no, but it would be interesting to have someone try considering i am equally as fucked in my own head. i would hope you would succeed otherwise the tables would be flipped for you.

do you have hairy armpits worth smelling?

>you will never have the suicidal thought or the thought you will die one day?
I'll never have any thought, about anything. That's scary
>i'm sorry, i do wish i could embrace you
Thanks user, now I'm going to sleep

What drove you to make this thread?

How did you end up here despite being fully functional and sane?

I.. Haven't talked to a girl irl or online in almost 3 years. I feel there is nobody who can actually relate to me or has experienced life like I have to be able to invest in me. How do you know or find a woman to be friends with?

I'd ask for you but see above.

at what size you would considerate a small cock ?

i mean small like useless small..

>otherwise the tables would be flipped for you
are you saying you would try to piss on me as well?
now things are getting interesting

Attached: 1542768246213.jpg (478x478, 46K)

nope, i rid myself of body hair
have pleasant dreams, user
i wanted to talk to anons. i used to browse r9k prior to its nuking so i occasionally browse. well, we can chat on discord and we can vc. depending on your age it can be a bit of a hassle being friends with women, unfortunately
uh, i dont know how to answer this question
yes, i would, dont try me

This is a dumb thread and I don't have any questions for you other than why, just why?

Attached: i-dont-believe-you.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

what's your piss smell/taste like, ma'am?

What color are your panties and can I see them?

>well, we can chat on discord
Do you have a cute trap voice like this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1eBdf4qPSQJ
This (2):
vocaroo.com/i/s1DzUrDBzt8B
Or this (3):
vocaroo.com/i/s0QFrc04XdWx

Attached: srsly.jpg (650x722, 60K)

How the fug old are you even?