How much cum would you pump into this pussy and/or asshole?

How much cum would you pump into this pussy and/or asshole?

Attached: pussy1.jpg (1080x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

standard amount

Read the rules cunt, this isnt /soc/.

Fuck off.

As much as physically possible. I want to see her full to the brim.

Roastie axe wound lol.

Attached: op.jpg (646x522, 135K)

ill give you 4ml of semen and a subway coupon.
subway the restaurant not the subway trains.

As much as I can until it starts to hurt either of us.

Was far as pussies go, that one is actually pretty low on roast beef

None. I don't fuck fat chicks

Attached: 1466521798065.png (460x558, 181K)

>pussy
>asshole
>hands

This image contains all the things I like

Depends. ls she schizophrenic?

I don't know, is there a polite amount of sperm one should pump?
What's the acceptable level of semen one is allowed to ejaculate?
I don't know anything about sex etiquette.

depends a lot on the girl, I'm no nigger so it goes from nada to as much as I possibly can (though only in her vagina, anuses are made for shitting) depending on how much I love her and whether or not she wants to bear my children

>How much cum would you pump into this pussy and/or asshole?

all of it

that's a great looking pussy you faggot

lmao, was wondering the same

If she's a schizo she'll be easy to fuck

Not much because I have a severe masturbation addiction

Why do vaginas smell so gross bros? My dick doesnt smell. Its not fair.

None. Equally as much as a nun.

Attached: pr0n.jpg (450x472, 41K)

>My dick doesnt smell
That's a deal breaker

There's a scale. When it comes to pussy stink there's a good version and a bad version. If it's the good version then the stronger the better.

As far as dick goes, i'm uncut so mine smells a little in the morning. I kneel down in the tub before I turn on the shower and I can usually catch a little whiff. i don't mind it. I kind of like how my dick smells.

It will be proportional to how tightly she wraps those legs around me

I cant believe people find that hot, ham sandwhich and still that's the best

More than any mortal man could summon. That's a cute b-hole

Her pussy looks impeccably clean. Maybe a little too clean. I want there to be a little stank on the biscuit, you know? I do want the room to smell when we're done.

her hands are awful

>i'm uncut so mine smells a little in the morning
I don't think this is normal.

I think they look very smooth and soft

my uncut dick smells awful in the morning, especially if I fap the night before. I don't know how to explain to my gf that I'll never be able to share the same bed with her

Are you non-white by any chance? I have a theory that it's mostly whites who would be turned off by her recessive-gene-looking hands

I'd pump all that my balls could offer into her womb and go at it a few more times just for fun.

>Are you non-white by any chance?

Absolutely not.
I mean, they're not the best hands I've ever seen, but they're still nice.

That is the dumbest """theory""" I've ever heard. Please neuter you'reself.

Attached: 1524341935553.png (988x704, 66K)

My IQ is undoubtedly higher than yours, I'm more attractive than you, I'm richer than you, my GF is hotter than any girl who would even bother speaking with you. But yeah I should totally kill myself because I had an unusual theory about some girl's ugly hands and 2 people disagreed with me.

>My IQ is undoubtedly higher than yours
Doubtful, retard. Your theory makes no sense.

>But yeah I should totally kill myself because I had an unusual theory about some girl's ugly hands and 2 people disagreed with me.
ESL nigger please do kill yourself, then.

Attached: 1452829111663.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I'm not going to bother explaining the nuances of it, but you may have noticed how blacks will gladly go for white girls that other whites find repulsive.

>I'm not going to bother explaining the nuances of it
Because you're fucking wrong in every way. You sound like you failed middle school.

Lol it must suck to be so dumb and angry, I almost feel sorry for you. I would kill myself if I ever woke up as you.

Cant believe my entire life is ruled by a gash

Nothing you've said so far has been intelligent. You don't even know what neutering is. You lose, tard. Go follow your leader and shoot yourself in the head.

Attached: 1530620375893.jpg (403x448, 37K)

I never mentioned neutering? Also your reading comprehension is so bad that you think I respect hitler LMAO

You're an unabashed racist. It's typical uneducated-tier "genetic" bullshittery.

Good god, I've never met someone as unknowingly stupid as you. I hope they some day make a cure for retardation so you can look back on this and blush.

If you were smart you would have noticed that I said "blacks" instead of "niggers", because I'm genuinely not racist. I am interested in genetic differences from a purely scientific perspective, acting like having any interest in that is automatically racist is not doing your movement any favors.

My movement? You're not conducting any science. You're making absurd claims about hands using the wrong terminology. I'm certain you're either mentally retarded or not a native English speaker. Which is it?

holy fuck your so cringey just stop talking autist lmao

Hey, douches. I'll settle this for you. I'm racist and don't give a fuck. They simply aren't suited for Western Civilization. And let's not forge the science behind it. And they do love white girls who white guys consider unfuckable.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 28K)

I am conducting science. It's not rigorous enough to be published in any papers, but that would be pointless anyway because people like you would try to ruin my career for suggesting that there could be any genetic differences between races. What incorrect terminology did I use? Considering you mentioned "neutering" when that had nothing to do with anything I mentioned I think you may just be dyslexic.

>And they do love white girls who white guys consider unfuckable.
Gee, thanks for that insightful opinion, mr. mouthbreather
None of those girls would fuck your mutt ass anyway

fuck butthole then pussy and try to give her a infection

>claims I'm dyslexic
>thought that neutering himself meant killing himself
>can't read past replies to understand what I mean
kek
I was calling you a beast and telling you to remove your reproductive abilities before you spread your society-killing mental defects to the next generation. I don't mind that you have a girlfriend, as long as YOU don't reproduce. There is too much welfare and assistance for your kind.

That's not what I thought at all. Anyway this conversation is retarded and we're clearly talking past each other. I respect your desire to not be racist but everything else you said was pretty dumb. Also I make more money than both of your parents. Goodbye.

yap on, new friend

Attached: blacktruth.jpg (650x700, 97K)

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

b

Attached: ∩ 2.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Make me cum with one more picture.

fdjldjflajsdlfjdsoifjiodancxlcviodf

Attached: pussy.jpg (1080x720, 96K)

post feet

oregan

It's Eliza/Ciara Horan bottoms

:^)

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dh

Attached: ∩ 8.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I came hard, thanks!

As much cum as it takes to get her pregnant.

Attached: tumblr_pfe8ksrflI1tjdnkuo6_1280.jpg (1242x1507, 250K)

What about this girl? She's nice and wet here.

Attached: Video call snapshot 15.png (640x480, 252K)

Two more I think

Attached: Video call snapshot 13.png (640x480, 264K)

Original give me (You)s

Attached: Video call snapshot 17(1).png (640x480, 272K)

>Possible related search: injury

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

hb

Attached: ∩ 2.png (4584x3856, 88K)

fucking hell why did this make me laugh

>hands
Wow there Mr. Yoshikage

I'd like to pump her full of piss desu