Tell us a little about yourself and what you would want in a partner

Tell us a little about yourself and what you would want in a partner

Attached: 1494232867930.png (801x876, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just wanna suck off a shotgun

Oh. Uh, same.

i have penis and want gf to have big fat swollen pusy that is all

I'd be chad if I wasn't severely autistic.
Ideal partner would be girl (girl) as autistic as me, and at the very least not revolting to look at.

Attached: 1541424786448.png (640x419, 314K)

I don't function very well in daily life and I just want somebody who loves me unconditionally and isn't suicidal.

Why don't you like suicidal people?

>why don't you like selfish people that depress everyone around them and have a high likelihood of suddenly not being around

I just want someone clingy ngl, #1 personality trait

oh gee I wonder

Attached: douchebro.jpg (874x660, 119K)

>he fell for the suicide is selfish meme

I WANT SOMEONE 2 LIKE ME

>forcing people to discover your rotting corpse, clean it up as well as everything you own and suffer emotional trauma isn't selfish

>you should continue to suffer for decades so that someone isn't inconvenienced

I didn't say that I don't like them. But it scares me and depresses me to be in a relationship with one. I need somebody who is at least a bit reliable and doesn't constantly make me feel bad.

suicide is only ethical if you do it in a way where nobody will find/have to clean up your body, i.e. jumping off a cliff, bridge or whatever

Virgin. Loyal. Intelligent.

Long hair and modest clothing as well.

Attached: b2443f7feb86faa12631f052977b4e83.jpg (469x750, 77K)

How do you guarantee they don't just fish your body up?

Shit I had to say something about myself too. The board knows alot already.

if you have to do it that's the best way, is all

imagine visiting a friends house, shitting in his toilet and clogging it and then just leaving because you dont want to suffer cleaning it up

Ive been dating this girl for 7 months and i think it might not be working.

I'm a boring guy with nothing going on in my life and no future. Fairly intelligent, creative, but socially crippled and extremely reluctant to try anything new ever.

I'm looking for an intelligent woman, somebody who's at least my match. Somebody curious, open-minded and funny, yet strict and disciplined. Somebody who has principles and knows enough not to ever back down on them.
A woman has to have balls I always say. I think it's a funny little joke but I also really mean it. Figuratively of course.

Most of all I'm looking for a friend. I don't care about sex. If they want some, ok, if they don't that's ok too. I probably wouldn't care about their sexual life. I think most people way overvalue sex in a relationship.
The only thing I really ask of a partner is trust. I need someone to trust and I want them to be able to trust me too. And I mean absolute trust, not the kind where you say 'I love you' and then get divorced a few years later. Mutual trust is the only real thing in a relationship and I don't do half-measures when it comes to trust.

So is it ethical then to kill yourself in your own house? That might be a good reason for me to buy one then.
Also, the difference with that is that you can unclog the toilet after you take a shit, you can't clean up after yourself after you end it.

>I'm a boring guy with nothing going on in my life and no future. Fairly intelligent, creative, but socially crippled and extremely reluctant to try anything new ever.
I don't remember posting this :(

it's only ethical to kill yourself in a way where no one will ever find your body but you also need to have no one love you so they don't suffer from you being missing
but retarded suicide fags never think of this let alone do it because they're selfish cunts

>it's only ethical to kill yourself in a way where no one will ever find your body but you also need to have no one love you so they don't suffer from you being missing
Good thing I'm on the right track to no one loving me

>i think it might not be working.
Why not?

>what you would want in a partner
A good body (including a slightly smelly pussy) and tons of money to support my habits.

I am a male (male)
>Cultured,
>Like outdoors,
>Like tea
>Creative writing.
>Photography.
>More cyborg then robot.
>6'0 flat.

What I want in a female (female)
>Affectionate.
>Willing to share hobbies and interest's
>Not super mentally ill.
>Not obese.

I'd rather have a 6/10 with a good personality, someone I can relate to.
Then have an 8/10 with no personality or a bad one.

Seems like I'm asking for too much this day and age.

Attached: Crossover!.jpg (1440x1800, 178K)

i want a girl that thinks i'm funny. when i was young i would make the girls in my class laugh a lot. i loved it. i want a girl that lets me fuck with her but secretly loves it. i want a girl that wants many children. physically the ideal is pale, red hair, green eyes, but honestly anyone white with light skin/hair/eyes is good for me. i also want her to be a total slut for me and only me and okay with my fucked up sexuality.

nothing women are fucking whores and women can go fuck themselves.

I'm an antisocial /lit/ and /sci/ dork and want to love someone in order to help me cope with the pain of existence

Attached: 1537578502128.jpg (869x873, 67K)

>i want a girl that thinks i'm funny. when i was young i would make the girls in my class laugh a lot. i loved it. i want a girl that lets me fuck with her but secretly loves it.
I felt this

>she reminds me of my mom(personality wise) which makes me scared and also attracted to her
I get weird dominant/narcissist vibes from her which is what reminds me of my mom but idk if I'm projecting. She seems shy and says she has anxiety.

there's nothing like that impish delight you get from trolling a girl and seeing her pink lips give way to a shining ivory smile in spite of her furrowed brow and blushing cheeks.

Attached: 1547521220276.jpg (204x246, 9K)

Yeah im projecting. She's not nearly calculated enough to be an actual narcissist. But her physical appearance does appear so.

I want a girl with no mental illnesses, that's about it.

I want to be the Galatea to some cultured chick's Pygmalion. I have no personality but pretend to be an original artist, but I'm all form and no substance. I just wear 'masks' for each social occasion - but I have the opacity of a window pane. I have no personality.
If she looks like pic related, that'd be fucking sick!

Attached: 4955662.jpg (1100x1465, 246K)

I had a decent explanation type out and my dumbass hit the back key and lost all of it. Fuck. Its long, but here it is if you are cool to read it. If not i understand, its long as fuck

Me:
>35 this year
>Actual Wizard until 30
>5'10, 160 lbs, been quite fit for most of my life but after 20 years in the gym I've eased up and just do plyos and shit these days
>Bald for the last 10 years lol genetics
>Below average & skinny dick
>Used to make less than $30k / yr a few years ago
>Now own my own business and clear over 6 figs but live modestly and invest most of it for later wealth - goal is to have a million, not spend a million

You:
>28 or younger
>No children from previous
>Fertile, no hardcore genetic disorders, and can give me at least one healthy child
>Not fat (thick is fine, you know the difference)
>No completely batshit fucking off-the-wall tier belief system like Scientology or some new age psuedo-religion-cult
>Willing to sign a prenup if we get married
>No serious mental illnesses (I don't give a fuck if you're a sperg. I give many fucks if you're Yandere-level and going to threaten me with a knife)

South East US, good luck.

Attached: Tiresome d.png (719x719, 564K)

Sounds like things have been tough, I hope it ends up working out for you

Thanks man
I have no clue what "working out for me" even looks like, which is probably my biggest issue

Maybe you should sit down and write out different outcomes that you think could happen, and then work towards whatever one sounds the best

I feel like anything could happen, good or bad
Specifically with the relationship:
If i stay
a) it continues this way and we keep dating after i graduate and idk where life takes us from there
b) im fucking miserable, everything heys worse, i end up being trapped in a doomed relationship for too long like some friends of mine
c) this is a rough patch, i keep with her and its an amazing decision. We grow closer through this

If Ieave:
a) we have tremendous friend overlap, but I live here and she doesnt so i dont think there would be a "picking sides" aspect especially since neither of us have done anything wrong, but i may lose all my friends and my best friend and severely regret my clouded judgement
b) i regret it but nothing truly immediately bad comes out of it, i just keep feeling how i do but now im single
c) i love my new freedom and flourish being single, i either stay single through graduation or i flirt around and try some flings or something

Which ever one of these is preferable to you depends on what kind of person you are I guess

I'm a broken and pathetic being.
I don't want a partner because I would only hurt them.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dn

Attached: ∩ 14.png (4584x3856, 88K)