Is smoking (tobacco) worth it? I wanna be a cigar guy

is smoking (tobacco) worth it? I wanna be a cigar guy.

Attached: 1529619567834.jpg (701x692, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking cigars on very sparse occasions is perfectly fine. Just don't inhale. You'll get sick as fuck.

no dont pollute my air already more than you are.
if you want to destroy your lungs just vape.

I like cigars and pipesmoking. It's a nice way to pass some time and makes a really good compliment to a cup of coffee. Go for a smaller, mild cigar if you start there, though, as my first was a churchill and immediately after I finished I was nauseous for a while.

do you get the same effect as inhaleing?

Yes it's cool, I smoke pipe and buy tinned tobaccos. Cigarettes are literally trash. Smells bad, tastes bad, makes you feel like shit.

What tobacco do you smoke? I've been smoking some generic shit, but I wanna move up in the world. I've heard Dunhill is good, but not much else.

You don't want cigar smoke to go into your lungs because it's unpleasant, the standard way to smoke a cigar is to puff the smoke into your mouth, hold it there for a bit then blow it out

Cigarettes: Sobranie Black Russian
Cigars: Not familiar
Pipe tobacco: If you want a good aromatic, try Cult Anonymous. If you want a real tobacco, try Balkan Sasieni. I've ordered more tins. If you want a rather harsh, high nicotine tobacco, try Orlik Golden Sliced. I don't like it that much though.

Thanks for the advice. I'm working up the courage to go to my local smoke shop, so I want to know what I'm looking for at least.

you're actually retarded, why are you talking out of your ass?
it's up to preference, just because you're a huge pussy and can't tolerate inhaling doesn't mean people don't do it, that's literally the reason most people smoke cigars of high quality tobacco. for the effects. not to look cool.

pipes with high quality tobacco are the way to go.

Aromatics smell nice, but usually burn the tongue and dont taste a whole lot.
Ask for anything else, really. Apparently latakias taste good. And get both a small bowl and large bowl pipe if you can, I have corncob ones. Get some samples I guess. I gotta buy on 4noggins.com, no smoke shop around here.

I've got a shitload of pipes, actually. My great-grandfather's collection. Do you know of any cherry stuff or if it's any good? I know that is what he used to smoke.

Dunno, but cherry stuff surely is aromatic. I got a can called Vincenzo Red (berries) and it was my first tobacco. It burned my tongue so bad I almost gave up pipe smoking. But then I got better ones. I think you should go on a pipe tobacco website, and try some cans based on the can appearance and ratings. Again, I myself use 4noggins.com.

Pipe tobacco is the best
>Much cheaper than cigarettes
>It can actually smell very nice
>A nice wooden pipe is much more stylish than the tacky robot dildos used for vaping

Oh yeah, actually I tried Captain Black Cherry. Smells kinda artificial and tastes pretty bland. Entry level stuff I guess. But always better than cigarette smoke.

Pipes just make you look like a pompous jackass. Most people think people who smoke cigars/pipes are jackasses who want to look cool at the expense of their wallet (super high taxes) and the health of themselves and those around them.
Vaping is for retarded hipsters but they're the most innocuous of the group because at least they won't stink up the area.

Pipes smell good, aren't as harmful for the lungs, dont make you addicted and depressed. People who talk shit about pipes just never tried. I was a cigarette smoker for around 10 years and now i only smoke pipes. never really got into cigars.

>he doesn't want to smoke a corncob pipe and look like General Patton

How much does it cost to get started with smoking pipes?

Attached: patton.jpg (236x254, 11K)

Depending where you live, and where you buy, around $50 I would say. I suggest you buy a corncob pipe since theyre cheap. But I guess if you're at a smoke shop, buy a corncob, and buy bulk tobacco, I guess it would cost half that.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ek

Attached: ∩ 11.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Why do tobbaccocucks fall for this shit? If you want to taste something good just get a chocolate bar or whatever you fancy. Why pay such incredible amounts on literally polluted air that may give you cancer and will decrease your lifetime and ruin your skin and eyesight. I just don't get it. You aren't even getting that much nicotine out of it unless you do chewing tobacco which at least doesnt harm the folks around you. Get cancer and die you bunch of retards

>cigar
>destroy lungs
that's not what cigars are for. look at

the fda (literally the cucks making drugs illegal) has a study that says people that smoke 2 cigars a week have the same risk of cancer as non-smokers. And nicotine isn't usually the reason to smoke cigars. There's "story" (some faggots fall for that shit), and you taste them for at least half an hour.

Nice larp. Now google mouth cancer statistics and tell me about non smokers. Also nobody who is into cigars only smokes two a week so that refutes it further.