What's your workout inspiration?

What's your workout inspiration?

Attached: 1550894236814.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKDpN52h8fk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhRRhOQXAlw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4IrIz25P5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My disgusting body in the mirror

...Being healthy? I mean, come on, man.

To be honest though the first few weeks going to the actual gym were daunting and even now it's kinda hard to bring myself back especially as I start running into form issues and deloading at higher weights.

I have a power fantasy of getting really hot and jacked from working out. Then I reject any and all female advances and make them feel like shit through rejection

Attached: 1542738029151.gif (500x500, 385K)

I read a post that said something like ''you can't be redpilled if you're not fit'', and it's actually true.

It's fun and it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Attached: real jihad.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

I learned how to convert my crippling sadness into undirected rage. Then I learned to focus my rage and anger when I workout to get me more pumped up and aggressive. I also listen to Death Grips and other aggressive music. Just get angry and then run or lift like a maniac.

Attached: D3DB3320-8A9C-4A91-B174-5288A6940D5C.jpg (468x431, 17K)

the large harem of women that will slide on my dick one after the other sharing my seed and birthing my tribe. I got a glimpse of this becoming reality the other day. the gym helps me finally be myself.

Trying to be like my anime heroes (unironically). I just put on a hype AMV in the background and try as hard as I can.

Attached: F2D3BBB8-6FA7-4641-ACCF-AECD4745974B.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKDpN52h8fk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhRRhOQXAlw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4IrIz25P5Q

abstract ideals of self reliance and actualization

Attached: 1547521386067.gif (342x342, 407K)

Fucking based. Loved the second one.

To essentially not be repulsive. Also being fat is literally a character flaw

And all you fatfucks know it..

turbo based
dont let anyone discourage you, user

Based and Bakipilled

I workout outside and girls come to talk pretty often

it makes me hate myself a little less

I just want to be the best mma fighter ever. Maybe get on UFC one day. It'd be fucking choice. And maybe my dad would like me or accept me as a son.

Occasionally I feel like I have to be ready and become powerful enough to face the world.
Otherwise accomplishment, and it gives me an ego boost.
Also muscle ache feels nice

Unrelated to other threads here

Aisha ClanClan

Godspeed , thotminator.

>"I got nothing fun or productive to do so i might as well do this not fun but sort of productive thing so i have a net positive result."
It just works.

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)

improving my mental health and a distraction.

being fat is disgusting and stress relief.
if lifting while listening to some sort of metal and pumped on pre-workouts don't make you happy, then nothing in this life will

Girl I really liked rejected me for some idiot who ended up giving her turbo depression and I feel like I kinda deserved it so I need to work out to prove to myself that I'm not actually a colossal waste of skin. Was also dealing with some heavy depression around the beginning of the year and it's helped improve my mood.

At this point in my life I've almost given up on women since I've had one horrible experience after another so I may as well focus on self-improvement and my own happiness, independent of what others think.

Doing God's work, brother.