Has anyone here ever stood up for themselves?

> Some fucking stupid nigger came in yesterday demanding that I return some shit he obviously stole
> Tell him to come back when my managers back
> He doesn't give up
> End up doing the return because he's being fucking rude and getting aggressive
> Ruins my day and puts me in a bad mood
> He calls the store today
> Asks if he can do another return
> Tell him no and that he either needs his receipt or to come back when my managers here
> He starts chimping out
> Says "on my momma I'm on my way there right now you'd better do this fucking return"
> Start getting anxious and sweaty while arguing with him over the phone
> Can barely breathe due to anxiety
> Start shaking and my voice gets wavery
> Literally never felt like this before

What the fuck is wrong with me? I couldn't stand up to my abusive ex, and now I can't stand up to some stupid fucking nigger... God I wish I could just fucking be confident and not let people walk all over me... I wish I could be a fucking man

Attached: 1535354478535.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LCTmnxcakeQ
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barely breath and shaking? You are such a goddamn pussy.

Heh heh heh muhafucka

just learn some martial art, it will boost your confidence a lot, trust me.
i'd recommend boxing cuz its dope af

Last 2 times i stood up for myself everyone laughed and they started mocking what i said.
This world isnt fair.

>Last 2 times i stood up for myself everyone laughed and they started mocking what i said.
tell me more

I'm sorry to hear that user... Life isn't fair at all and it fucking sucks..

I heard my coworkers talking about how It wasn't really that big of a deal, and that I should have just refused the return, but they weren't there...

My coworker texted me after that day talking to me like a fucking child saying how I shouldn't have done the return even if they were "scary."

Fuck this shit... I just want to feel strong for once in my life REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1231231556.jpg (220x229, 10K)

I literally couldn't control it :(

That's literally the problem and whole point of the thread you brain dead nigger.

Have your phone recording when he comes in so we can all hear how it goes, OP.

He's a fucking crazy aggressive piece of shit, I'm sure he'll scream at me when I tell him he can't do a return and then call me racist and then I'll probably say "O-Okay..." and do the return and then cry in the back room.

He's a fucking bully, and he has his other nigger friend come in with him, and it hurts because I know he's picking me to bully because I'm only 5'8

If you work retail there's really no wise decision better than what you already did. My heart rate also rises when I'm confronted, that much is normal, but you shouldn't be scared of some pissant thief, he definitely doesn't have it in him to cause problems and probably won't because it would get him into trouble he doesn't want.

Okay but still record it buddy

>and it hurts because I know he's picking me to bully because I'm only 5'8
nah, bitch not even that safety blanket will work. If you were 6'2 you would be a 6'2 pussy.

you got lured in by the 'gro and made it personal. You could've just played the "sorry i don't make the rules or it's the law" card. But none the less. Being timid is part of the robot and wagie condition.

i'm sure you won't do anything. But why not call the cops and say a customer is antagonizing you and threatening? You aren't in high school anymore there are other ways to deal with big bubba.

Sorry to hear. It's always tough being put on the spot. It helps to rehearse a response so that you know what to do when shit like that happens. That being said, don't be the poop sock guy. Not the poop sock.

get out brad r9k is a ROBOT board. We don't have that inate anger to come and save us in confrontations.

You have to try not to care so much. Either just say "sure whatever, I'll do the return. I don't give a shit anyway" or just act bored and say "I told you I can't do that" over and over again until he gets it through his head or he just burns himself out and leaves. Either decide you don't give enough of a shit to offer any resistance, or be a good drone and act bored while you stonewall him until he shuts his tard face and crawls away. It's not like he's actually gonna do anything in the middle of target or wherever.

doesn't your store have security? Why are you being a bitch when you, as an employee are not obligated to fight? Tell the security guard to deal with him.

lol security guards can't and won't do anything other thank ask him to leave or call the police.
t. used to do the security

>because we don't have security

I did tell him that those are the rules. I do this for customers and they are fine with it. Even people who try to scam us like he did are fine with it.

This is another breed of customer, the nigger, He's quick to anger and unreasonable. He's going to fucking stop at nothing to get his store merchandise card... Even if it means chimping out and calling us racist for denying him.

I took security guard modules and didn't even apply to jobs once I realized I'd be putting myself in harm's way all just to call 911 FOR OTHER PEOPLE

thats retail for you, wagie.

Attached: kingly NEET.jpg (409x409, 67K)

Wonder how much karma this will give me on reddit

wrong
youtu.be/LCTmnxcakeQ

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

eg

Attached: ∩ 7.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Successfully? Once, I think.
>high school at the time
>playing baseball or some shit in gym
>teams switching places
>walking back
>some asshat that joined halfway through the year is clapping his hands and calling everyone retarded
>looks me in the eyes and says "come on, retard, you can make it!" in a mocking tone
>walk towards him
>"there you go, come on retard!"
>get close
>swing at his face
>he ducks
>go for another swing when my classmates restrain me
>look the guy in the eyes and tell him "I'm gonna kill you" twice
>guy isn't making fun of me anymore
>coach takes me aside and talks to me, forget what he said but no disciplinary action was taken. Nobody was hurt anyways.
>the guy transferred out of the class not long afterwards
I count it as a victory in every way