I WANT TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN

I WANT TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN

Attached: 9F8E205F-E49B-4366-8A01-08B11BC865B1.gif (560x560, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no thanks i like being alone without being made fun of

That's funny, I'd rather die than ever go back to high school. The only time I'd like less than high school would be middle school.

Do you honestly think anything would change?

Just testing something here?!.

yea I fucking do, asshole

with my knowledge now sure but i wouldn't change anything
if i was forced i'd just be a pissed guy that beats people

>if i was forced i'd just be a pissed guy that beats people

Attached: 1419646488029.jpg (530x530, 54K)

I have had shit times overv my life, but they are supremely trivial compared to the shit time that was high school

First year of uni and it isn't different from high school yet. Go to class, talk to people next to me if they aren't total normalfags, go home, whack off, and browse the internet. No real friends that I hang out with outside of school and no real hobbies. If I had to pick a point to start over from it would be the moment I was born, not the beginning of high school.

Do you really think you'd do anything different the second time around, OP? Was it not knowing what to do that stopped you, or not being able to do it?

I honestly doubt it. nothing's probably changed since you were in high school. you're just going to fail again like you did last time

>tall
>good bone and muscle stucture
>retard strength

you dont know shit, dumb bitch

>bullshit
>talking out of my ass
>Im a retard

literally what
there's dozens of people like that

>literally what

you heard him, cunt

you're probably just some loser kid that never did anything with his time during high School give up on this dream faget

na fuck you, shit would be so diff

Maybe if it was similar to how grade 12 was for me.
No thots, no douchebags, easy schedule, easy courses, and I was left alone 99% of the time.

Attached: 1551335879149.png (1250x1490, 632K)

You would probably try to talk to normal kids and just end up freaking them out. Nothing's ever going to change for you loser

t. fat virgin faggot

lol

Lel keep crying I'm just having fun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-11-16-11-1.png (720x704, 528K)

>i-im jus having f-fun *sniffles*

lmao

Lul think what you want I'm just doing this to pass time at work

Attached: IMG_20181201_174307.jpg (750x746, 54K)

sure ya are buddy,
sure ya are ;)

Lol I guess I can't prove it to you but I'm just chilling bro

Attached: 3ae.jpg (500x367, 20K)

prove this

*pulls out knife*

it makes no sense that he would think that isn't true

*flips behind you and snaps your neck*

*starts jacking you off*

*Snaps your neck too*
I will have no degeneracy in this board.

*starts jerkin your gerkin*

Gettin real tired of snapping everyone's neck. MY DICK SHALL NOT BE TOUCHED

*starts caressing your balls*

*Chops off your hands* your move fag

You and me both user, Highschool for me was lazy days. I didn't have a care in the world or care about the future, I just lived day to day and enjoyed my vidya and anime

Attached: 1550226593084.jpg (2000x1333, 1.11M)

I've wiped all of my memories not involving cute girls, friends, or performance arts from my mind about high school.

*starts tonguing your ass*

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ef

Attached: ∩ 6.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Now that's what I'm fucking talkin about

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 21K)

*starts jerking your dick*

You're in high school AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!

NO RE-CESS!
NO RE-CEEEEEEEEEEEESS!
NO RE-CESS!

Attached: o-KURT-COBAIN-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 591K)

*Snaps neck* what did I say about my DICK

I'm in high school. Why would you want to be in high school?

God I dream and hope for that everyday.

Attached: drunk hei.png (452x710, 280K)

Not op but I have so many regrets, I could've been a chad and had a qt gf if I wasn't such an autist. At the same time though I had friends I'd have killed for at the time.

Also ,ore specifically I'd like to go back to the 8th grade when I moved to the school system I was in for highschool. At the very least I'd give fucking anything just to repeat senior year. It'd be too late to change my path to that of a Chad but that was such a beautiful year I'd give fucking anything to experience every moment a 2nd time.

Attached: sad hiro.jpg (853x480, 45K)

>You and me both user, Highschool for me was lazy days. I didn't have a care in the world or care about the future, I just lived day to day and enjoyed my vidya and anime
how? i had time for nothing
just school and barley sleep

*starts stroking your hard veiny shriveled cock*

Don't pretend you don't know how

>Don't pretend you don't know how
? i don't

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

hj