Titanic's "Rose" rides the cock carousel with "Jack", a handsome badboy

>Titanic's "Rose" rides the cock carousel with "Jack", a handsome badboy
>Survives sinking, Jack does not
>Settles with unnamed beta for 60 years
>Said beta has to work like a dog while Rose secretly keeps priceless stolen treasure as sentimental badboy memorabilia
>Last days of life spent dreaming about badboy
>Lol, family? Husband? Call the iceberg, I don't give a fuck!

This is what women our age were raised believing was acceptable

Attached: 5_CATERS_TITANIC_WINSLET_KANGAROO_02-800x498.jpg (800x498, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Joughin
youtube.com/watch?v=0zDjnDAwmig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r9k skewed my perception of attractiveness. She's flat as fuck
I used to only get hard to big boobs and ass now I'm settling for these light weights
hmph!
what have I become

>This is what women our age were raised believing was acceptable
lmao, some user pointed out how the bitch even after she died and went to "heaven", still choose to be with jack than the the guy she was married to for 60 years, basically cucking him for eternity.

some srs black pill right there boys

I can't even manage to be in the position of her beta provider.

70-80% of men are cucks. You will always be a woman's second or third best pick

Its interesting to see how you betas always put YOURSELVES in the beta role, EVEN in your twisted fantasies. Why are you associating yourself with the dude she doesnt give a fuck about? Probably because you know you all dont have a personality to begin with and your only role in life is to provide. Ill keep fucking (((chad))) while HE provides for me. Chads arent as braindead as you might think.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x853, 355K)

Why can't women understand love?

>Why are you associating yourself with the dude she doesnt give a fuck about? Probably because you know you all dont have a personality to begin with and your only role in life is to provide.

>ask question
>immediately answer it yourself

Why would I put myself in the position of the guy who fucking freezes to death in the arctic ocean?

If I were Jack, and I could see into the future that she was going to be such a callous whore, I would tell her we can have sex, but it doesn't mean I love her.

Forrest Gump has a similar red pill.

Never finished the movie because it was so boring to me.

the movies saving grace is the neet cook who gets drunk builds a raft out of comfy chairs which doesnt work and so just swims around until a ship shows up and scoops him up, based

Joke's on you. I self-insert as the woman. UwU

>the neet cook

what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Joughin

>neet
>cook

yep neet cook, keep up

So he had a job but he also wasn't in employment.

youve got it user

youtube.com/watch?v=0zDjnDAwmig

So he just cooked as a hobby. He didn't actually work as a cook.

Are you telling me my 13 year old self would pick leo over billly? How about I slap your shit

You are the one who is deluded
Love is a meme
Marriage is for reproduction, business
The feelings are there but they exist to help you breed
I remember every women I've fucked and think about them regularly, in sure she does the same
I don't give a shit, I wouldn't care if she left
But we have kids and I like her so, we stay together
That's a marriage
Don't marry someone who will cheat
Or a huge slut
If virgin is your kink okay
But stop being a fag expecting true love at age 60
Especially after you haven't had sex in years
Disney movie bullshit

What's it Iike being a cuck?

Jesus isn't real
You are a childless dweeb virgin

a pure, idealist childless dweeb virgin. better than you desu senpai

This reminds me of people reminiscing about their first love or whatever when they're married or currently have a g/bf. It truly boggles my mind, man. Same with widow/ers remarrying

There will be one of us making it into the next generation, unless you stop living in anime world

It's funny how romantic you guys are. It displays a fundamental misunderstanding of women, and human nature in general
There are plenty of faithful women but it is always conditional. Same with men, but we are generally more romantic
Women absolutely do not love you the way you think they do

that proves the virginity bonding thing even more

Just because I know it's fucked up and retarded doesn't mean I put myself in the position of the victim, you severely autistic retard. No, really, how autistic do you have to legitimately be to not be able to understand this.
>murder is wrong
>lmao why do you put yourself in the position of a dead dude you suicidal fuck