See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get...

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: 1504646601505.jpg (736x592, 42K)

Hi, today i will pretend in this thread that Jow Forums was ever at any point in time actually good, and that somehow this is not the case anymore.

remember when we had that type of forced meme and that recurring copypasta and those recognizible posters and that type of spam threads flooding the board?
well now it has all gone to shit because we now have other types of forced memes and other recurring copypastas and other recognizible posters and other types of spam threads flooding the board.

truly, these are dark times for r/banter, this will be where i take my leave, but at least i take solace in the fact that my blogpost will surely have a significant impact on the board's development and will absolutely not become a stale copypasta.

Attached: fgu.jpg (500x449, 46K)

You know why this board turned to shit? Because all these phoneposting drone genz fags literally can't think for themselves or think of something new, instead all they do is repost the same shitty stale memes and threads, they literally can't think of anything new, that's why the internet has turned to shit and how OC is rarer now

It's either their autism or some drone like hivemind attitude with these genz fags that they can't post new shit because they don't think for themselves and they're afraid of going lower on the social totem pole and losing goodboy points for posting actually new and decent content instead of going with the hip new shitty stale meme they have going on in their faggy smartphones

tldr: Fuck these newfags

Attached: Disgust.jpg (325x326, 59K)

Oh thank god there's still people here
I come in here and the place looks like a fucking desolate wasteland of crossboard shitposting what the fuck happened

Attached: 1508238202382.png (250x200, 48K)

ur mum

I don't know desu

Attached: 1482952591604.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

delet

Attached: 1514152623821.jpg (249x249, 11K)

It's 4:00 East Coast Standard Time (pretty empty time) and some people are just doing whatever because of the frogs and lack of a close get
I think

I guess

I'm just going through all the threads looking at people being mad and people being fake mad and it's tragically hilarious

Attached: 1523745978337.jpg (409x393, 18K)

I don't like it, some fun people leave when the frogs are here

Attached: Lazy.jpg (600x600, 33K)

it's just the weekly Jow Forums cycle nothing different

I just shitpost at night when the butthurt americans are asleep

true

designed Jow Forums's trash can
lmao

based

Attached: 1519156973987.jpg (375x600, 35K)

and redpilled

Attached: NO U.png (383x533, 351K)

Attached: 1506221150488.png (348x507, 309K)

trap cards activate before spells faggot

Attached: 1520396201956.jpg (600x400, 41K)

big nerd right here
point and laugh

Attached: 1514924533993.jpg (250x209, 6K)

So, how's this different from everyday Jow Forums?
Depends on how you chain them.

it depends on how strong the friendship is

more than likely referring to the retarded "meme war" thats going on right now

Attached: 1525894319018.png (426x576, 101K)

You're dead, kiddo

It really isn't desu
I mean yeah like said it arguably makes fun people leave but then again maybe those people just weren't fun enough. You're not getting rid of your designated unfunny waffle you fucking shitposting niggers so you can give me all you got

Attached: 1498656966455.png (554x400, 87K)