How much pussy does he get?

How much pussy does he get?

Attached: 1545496831801.png (412x645, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CEO
toasties will actually fall for this

Attached: 1548632856346.png (710x577, 161K)

im thinking 2 or 3

Hopefully a lot

>26
CEO at daddies big house

enough, but he will never grow up.

What a fucking bellend. He'd honestly probably get matched with more people if he'd said nothing at all.

about tree fiddy my man

seething incels lol

>mommy I posted it again!

cry more incel lol

Have your upvote, sir!

EDIT: did not expect this to get so much hate. come on guys, we're better than this.

u mad? lol u mad?

>ceo
>works out
>has some sense of humor
I think quite the bit, it depends on how much time he spends being social

Zero. He's obviously gay.

Let's say he graduated with a master degree at 23 (so an age most people start to go to college).
Let's also say he worked for a company on the side (or if you guys have a similar thing like in Germany called "Dual studying", meaning you get payed by a company for studying in a uni), so, that makes 5 years where he works half time for a company and then additional 3 after his masters degree where he worked full time.

Do you REALLY think any serious company would make an 26 year old an CEO? If he's an CEO, then probably for his own company and those don't tend to make much money, or that they have a lot of time on their hands.

This. Gymrats at this calliber are usually gays.

>co-founder
Nigga nobody but himself made him CEO if hes a co founder. Same shit as Zuckerberg. Also he can be CEO of anything if he founded it. Maybe it's a two man enterprise selling womens shoes online. Its not like hes the head of Goldman Sachs

>cry more incel

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

This guy seems like a faggot. I'd get more pussy than him with my shirt on, sitting on a seat without needing any of that puffery that douchebag needs to get laid. Some men still have class, femanons don't worry.

Attached: 1551001853624.png (332x332, 148K)

Idk is that tinder?
Implying he is real and not some beta pretending to be chad, he could get almost whatever pussy he wants, it would actually get quickly boring for him

This guy knew he was gonna be a Chad since he was a baby.

He gets more pussy than me, that's for sure.

He still can't beat a black man. Those muscles won't help him when he's taking a brutal beating from a black beast

Attached: 1526970610828.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ia

Attached: ∩ 7.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Does anybody have the screenshot of the guy's tinder profile where he talks about how "this app feeds into the female ego" and all that?

It's probably just a start-up...
Lots of people take the entrepreneurial route these days - graduate college at 22, work a decent paying job for 3 years then start a small business either on your own or with a friend.

this guy is my chad brother, he usually fucks 3-4 different girls a week he said to me

so its been thousands. sometimes i wonder how many wombs have accepted his strong seed

Yea whatver nigger garbage. Have fun thinking you are better.

>go sell random shit online
>do 2 orders a month
>make a shitty website

Grats you're an "entrepreneur/co-founder/CEO". Go fuck some roasties now.

And yes, roasties fall for this shit. I know because I actually run my own shit legit and have had roasties straight up tell me they've "fallen for that before" like it's a line or something. Imagine, a roastie hears "founder" and the panties drop, meanwhile the "co-founders" spitroasting her start filling her with cum while their "marketing executives" and "promoters" stand around waiting for their turn while sharing the video with the entire bar downstairs. Then roastie finds out all they did was throw a kegger once.

Speaking of keggers, here's a true story. Two guys I know are total losers. They're broke, live in shitty apartments, one lost his car, the other seems to borrow his cars. They both throw like 2 parties a year together, and spend the whole year telling roasties that they're anything from exclusive event planners to club promoters or whatever else they can think of. And of course business owners. They get a ton of pussy. I think one is unemployed and the other is working part time construction right now. Roasties pass over robots so they can get that.

>CEO
>"just make your own business dude lol"
yeah because getting a business idea that isn't "buying cheap stuff on ebay and selling it for a profit" is easy

too much. he's getting tired of swimming in pussy.

Small time businesses, ventures, and especially failed businesses are very easy.

The point here is that the fantasy makes a woman's pussy wet. I run something successful for myself and if I get too detailed it bores the fuck out of roasties and they'd much rather go fuck scumbag Chad who pretends to be an entrepreneur even though he's in debt and leases a car he can't afford. You know what I do now? I just shut up and stay vague. Sometimes I won't even mention my own business dealings and just say I trade stocks, which is technically true since I invest but it's not my fucking job. Success with roasties goes through the roof if I'm vague like that.

They don't really want a real entrepreneur because they don't know what one is. The average roastie runs from a real entrepreneur because the best ones are fiscally responsible and don't run around the city every night doing shots.

isnt that the dude who plays in iZombie?

have you autists ever tried to chadfish a catfish or vice versa

I've tried to use worse pictures and weird angles and part-face etc so I can find more homely women rather than neverending Stacy pump and dumps from the normie factory, but the homely women sometimes try even harder for the cock. One seemed like she'd respect herself, then I gave her a kiss on the cheek at her door because it was going well and I thought she was sweet and she started grabbing me on the cock. She sucked my dick before even getting a real kiss. This is the culture we live in.

I sometimes make 'gamer girl' accounts on dating sites just to see what kind of messages a potentional gf would receive

spoiler it's insane and you never had a chance

did you get the real kiss after she sucked your dick?

>my age
I feel like people say the world is filled with opportunity but really it's the opposite

Only Chad can proudly admit to being a quickshot and get away with it.

is he admitting to pre-mature ejaculation?

like its something to be proud of?

Attached: hehe 2.0.jpg (528x522, 61K)

Honestly no. She sucked me off and immediately wanted all my social media info to really wedge herself into my life. Smart girl. I kissed her the next time I saw her so I guess her plan worked, but she wasn't the wholesome date I was going for. I gave her the ride she wanted and dumped her. She was probably satisfied with the experience overall considering she still follows me on social media.

It actually turned out she was a terrible person. Long after this some nerdy dude hit on her and she tried to humiliate him on social media, posted all his shit, all his messages. It was brutal. She basically lead him on and he was trying to be sweet and romantic. She called him a creep and tried to get the Stacy and white knight brigade to humiliate him. Surprisingly, a bunch of Stacies who were way hotter than her also thought she was being a shithead and defended the guy. I also messaged the guy and explained that she literally sucks dick on the first date and wasn't worth his time. He actually tried to defend her honor in response to that, bless his nice guy heart.

>Those nipples
Is that William 'Double Pancake' LeGate's better-looking brother?

Excuse me, for you information I am a volcel. All humans repulse me.

Attached: 312984912384901.jpg (358x332, 27K)

I've had women show me the messages they get. They can put 1 thing online vaguely hinting at either wanting a guy or wanting something sexual, and their message box gets flooded. Dick pics, requests for contacts, compliments, white knighting, guys obviously lying to pump themselves up, and fake interest. Every angle you can think of. It doesn't take a genius to know what's going on here. All these guys are playing the numbers. On apps and sites that let you track their profile or messages you can see this, because they're sending that shit to like 100 women a day.

It's a bad idea to even try to pursue women in this way unless you really want to put in the effort to play the numbers. You really just want to start a conversation over some mutual interest, or you want to get involved in smaller communities (social media groups where people know each other).

But if you do want to stand out in the sea of dick pics and retards spamming messages, learn to write creatively while remaining concise. You can cut through 99% of other guy's messages on dating sites and wherever with a couple decent lines. Don't be a polite nice guy showering compliments, they get plenty of that bullshit. Don't be a perv unless you're going to write a hilariously over the top and creative sexual line, but do nudge around it. Don't write a message as long as this post. A couple lines, specific to her, and do it quickly so you aren't wasting your time. Then if you want to, play the numbers game with that. I can reliably get women to message me back even if they're receiving 100 dick pics a day like this. From there it's easy because they're as artificial as guys and I'm not ugly, so the first pic pretty much gets their pussy doing the thinking for them. But if you're an ugly robot you'll need another plan.

Attached: womansnowhappy.jpg (1600x1000, 354K)

>This is the culture we live in
no, it's just chads like you who get to enjoy the "privilege" of the culture we live in
fuck off now