Gym robots

Anyone else go to a gym full of thots? Its not like being a lonely ass nigger is bad enough that whores have to invade my temple. The one goddamn thing I have to escape life and I have to dodge gym rats in yoga pants and sports bras. Why do women have to ruin EVERYTHING thats good. Just fuck off.

Pic related.

Attached: thot ass.jpg (531x652, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1.bp.blogspot.com/-Bymi7PIcwbw/Ut9zdrIR8AI/AAAAAAAAB9w/B7sa2I0Y1Pc/s1600/POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never been to a gym in my life. Anxiety won't let me.
You know you're not a robot if you go to the gym.

i wouldn't know, i don't lift my head
lifting heavy objects doesn't cure autism

Not a gym-goer here, pretty much for that exact reason. I can't stand people.

Maybe go to like a 24-hour place? Late-night gym work, there's probably not that many people. It'd fuck up your schedule a little but I've heard it works.

Also, do you think you could help me with finding a workout routine, maybe like some basic-bitch exercises I could do? I'm a fat fuck and all I ever do is run on the track they have at my local gym, when I'm able to go.

Another example. Like fuck me, why are women allowed to be such open whores. WTF happened.

Attached: thot ass 2.jpg (257x624, 45K)

if you're looking for calisthenics there's this,
1.bp.blogspot.com/-Bymi7PIcwbw/Ut9zdrIR8AI/AAAAAAAAB9w/B7sa2I0Y1Pc/s1600/POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg
if you're looking for a basic gym routine there's this,
stronglifts.com/5x5/ and this whole website
you're more likely to get burnt out if you do bodyweight shit from my experience and it'll take longer. there's also an entire board dedicated to fitness with a sticky if you can believe it.

Attached: couch to 5k.jpg (4000x2905, 1.48M)

Women gonna be women, man.

I'm a fan of how slutty they're allowed to be in public but that's just because I know they aren't really able to stop me from admiring tiddies and ass out in the open. They get to flaunt their shit, and I get to enjoy it.

Why does it trigger you so bad, though? Women being whores in gym wear has been a thing since the 80's, though they were a lot more colorful about it.

Attached: 4C13BF55-7503-4104-8A9E-9BFF5F8416BB.jpg (1242x1510, 1.36M)

also i forgot to mention the couch to 5k is at an approximate 10 minute a mile pace, so 2.5 minutes per lap if ur a dum dum which you probably are. remember to alternate days between running and lifting heavy objects and remember what wii-fit trainer says
>fitness isn't just a hobby, it's a lifestyle
so eat lots of veggies and be a good boy and practice good form

> lonely ass nigger
> posts bulbous misshapen ass
op is legit

> because I know they aren't really able to stop me from admiring tiddies and ass out in the open.
a roastie said why don't you take a picture to me once in a bitchy tone but maybe she was serious idk

God bless. I'm a little intimidated by Jow Forums primarily because every time I try to read the sticky I just get overwhelmed by it all. Ol' autism's fucking me in ways I didn't realize it could, I guess.

Someone had mentioned that 5x5 training thing before though, gonna have to give that a shot.

i feel you op
i started going to the gym only during dead hours because after i got Jow Forums gym thots would follow me around and distract my workout
all i want to do is lift so i can look like by favorite chinese cartoons but women have made me too anxious to go to the gym in the last 5 years

Oh no, she was definitely just being a bitch, but you should have done it just to piss her off.

Haha no, you narrowly avoided a complaint to management and a probable lifetime ban

then she tells the staff and you get banned from your gym without a refund
and get called a creep on her social media

I have to admit I appreciate the thots for the most part. My complaints are mostly old people (gross looking and slow, clogging up the cardio equipment with their old people social hour) and young guys (usually a group of 4-5 college kids crowding around a bicep machine taking turns).

Basically if you use the gym as a social meeting space, fuck you.

yeah, i go and yes it and original comment

We arent all cucks mate. I don enjoy having meat in front of me if I dont get to eat it.

>Women being whores in gym wear has been a thing since the 80's

Dude its irrelevant whether or not its been a thing since the 80s, it shouldn't be a thing, period. Imnot des sntisex wot womens bodies despite the fact they are in my face 24/7 and Im nearly 30 years old SO that means women should cover the fuck up because despite 30 years of wearing slutty clothes it hasnt changed mens pysches.

I dont enjoy just looking. And I dont go to the gym to pick up so neither should they. Fucking whores.

I think the best thing to do in that situation is to not utter a word and carry on staring.

Heres another example of what I need to put up with.

Attached: thot ass 3.jpg (423x624, 87K)

So? Like what some thot says on social media means anything.

This thot wears a fucking corset.

Attached: thot ass 4.jpg (660x853, 93K)