NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WASH MY FUCKING ARMPITS THEY STILL SMELL LIKE SHIT

NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WASH MY FUCKING ARMPITS THEY STILL SMELL LIKE SHIT

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I USE SOAP
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I USE DEODORANT
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I SHAVE MY ARMPITS

NOTHING I DO HELPS
THE SKIN IS SO THOUROUGHLY IMBUED WITH MY BODY ODOR THAT IT STINKS IMMEDIATELY AFTER I SHOWER, NO MATTER HOW HARD I SCRUB

Attached: 0UhWpqJ.png (967x954, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

custommealplanner.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use an antifungal and also use gel deodorant

Shave armpits, retard. Go to a steam room and let that shit come out.

w-whats an anti fungal?
you think that can help me?

my armpits are always cleanly shaven

I think shaving might be part of the problem

I think shaving can result in the bacteria becoming lodged deeper into the skin

Attached: DAB94849B93A48929202DE5A9443AE4F.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Perhaps stop eating shit?

you can get it over the counter at pharmacies, i don't know if it will help you but it sounds like you might have some sort of fungal infection if nothing making the smell away. if that's the case then yes

also, you might just be thinking too much into it. ask a parent if your armpits smell bad and make them be honest

I barely eat anything user
I'm a neet

I don't do anything except sit in front of my computer and ruminate in my juices

Attached: FB_IMG_1539912921956.jpg (720x720, 27K)

No user. Stop eating shit.

I've found that my armpits smell noticeably better if i've been sweating a lot during vigorous exercise (obviously they smell during the exercise itself, but once i shower they smell better). I think it's because the smell chemicals get diluted when you sweat more as compared to if you haven't been sweating much at all and they are super concentrated.

Weirdly enough try eating stuff that would make it worse like grapes, garlic tomatoes and take a bunch of multivitamins. DONT use normal soap, use goat milk soap and shampoo your armpit hair don't shave it. Use coconut oil everywhere. Go to an endocrinologist too. If none of this works, you just stink

Oh put hot sauce or red pepper flakes on fucking everything. I call it the dego diet

Had something similar recently, after smelling the same for most of my life. Couldn't figure out what it was for the life of me. I smelled putrid and it completely ruined my confidence. Turned out it was a specific flavor of nicotine vaporizer liquid that I was inhaling that was making my armpit sweat stink like a skunk. I wish I was joking. That's the modern world for you.

My advice to you would be to think about your diet and what you put in your body. Change soaps, change deodorants, try to eat less synthetic/heavily processed foods. Try anything you can think of. Don't just change brands, look on the ingredients labels, and try something fully different of each thing you can think of. Do each item one at a time, wait a week, and record your progress in a book or google doc. If you do more than one thing at a time, especially all of them at once, you'll NEVER know which it was.

Somewhere in there, there's a better-smelling you. Go find that version of you with diligence and patience. I made this post because I want you to feel better, as I did, and anyone else reading this. Godspeed, Armpit-San.

ok, you are right

yesterday i ate:
1 can of rosarita refried beans
6 "little bites" muffins
1 kraft microwavable mac and cheese cup

What should i be cutting out

Attached: 1546564910399.jpg (462x429, 25K)

Yes. No cheese no pepperoni and no animal fats. No shitty soap. No stress, multis, no sugar, I mean NO fucking sugar and wash your sheets.

Cheese
Preservatives
Oil
Salt
Milk powder used for muffins
Did you eat the whole box of muffins?
No cheese
No non vegetable fat
No actual cheap shitty vegetable fat like canola or onions or sunflower oil
No oil
No dairy with veggies
No preserved meat
No meat
No dairy

I agree that this may be helpful, but it won't give definitive answers unless it is followed progressively, one at a time. Food may also not be the reason, so don't give OP a food complex. This is borderline vegan advice. You don't need to be vegan to not smell bad. I would also wager this is an aggressive reduction of quality-of-life to find a needle in a haystack.

Please consider what I said here and consider what the previous user mentioned about an endocrinologist, assuming you are able to see one.

>Did you eat the whole box of muffins?

no just a pack
They are disgusting

but i just bought them so i doubt they are the problem

This is good advice I should start exercising more

But i have really bad knees
I have pain in my knees all the time

Attached: images-15.jpg (247x204, 9K)

user is an indian kek

>kek
are you 12

Attached: the_skywhale_garden_by_varguy_dczmibu-pre.jpg (1024x780, 85K)

is that a poem anun

Then it must be coming from inside. Eat all natural, non processed foods and try to limit sugar consumption.

sugar consumption can cause issues with smell?

How

You might have bacterial infection because fresh sweat does not smell much, it is merely a salt water with minor amounts of minerals, lactic acid and urea.
Sweat contributes to your body odor AFTER bacteria in your skin start metabolizing it.

>i'm a neet
that explains everything
it sounds like you have a fungal infection
get that taken care of and shower more you disgusting greasey ape

How much do you weight?
What's your diet?
do you do anything that makes you sweat?

fuck you
There's no point to shower because I leave my house about once a week to get groceries, showering is purely a waste of my time

That being said i try to shower every other day

I weigh 100 pounds and am about 5'8"

I sweat while sitting at my desk

Well then why do you mind about your armpits smelling if you don't even bother taking a shower ?

because I have to smell my armpits all fucking day you retard

My nose is 10 inches away from both my armpits

I cannot escape my scent

It is a sign of dehydration

>my nose is 10 inches away from both my arm pits
do you have down syndrome or something?

Attached: 1551641354333.png (711x590, 395K)

? Body oder only comes from pits lol.

Use this website and become CHAD
custommealplanner.com/

...what the fuck are you talking about...

Is your nose on your foot or something? Is your nose not about that distance from your pits?

Attached: 1551881916064.png (654x585, 264K)

No cuz i actually have a fucking neck unlike you
HOLY FUCK OP
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521861716278.jpg (136x250, 3K)