might not
don't wanna be thought of
as a robot thot

Attached: not thot.png (1109x800, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mfw she says i'm the only guy she talks to

Attached: auztistic.png (1072x800, 804K)

Can you just show your boobs here? We won't think less of you.

just fucking off yourself already syd jesus christ

user i dont even talk to girls u idioidit fuckin btfoi'd

You need to chug that beer the next time I see you user. Im not going to take no for an answer.

oh hey samson, how you been?

somebody fucking ban this thread already
fucking retard

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

fj

Attached: ∩ 10.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Once again user

no

does this fag have special needs

Attached: hurdur.png (311x236, 95K)

lel he thought i was a girl & orbited me so hard, then i unblurred my cam & showed him that i'm actually a dude (with longish hair admittedly)

he then said if i ever tell anyone that i ''trapped'' him he'd reveal my location... lmaoooo imagine being this insecure that you're a homo yikezzzz

Attached: 43443.jpg (300x168, 7K)

i dont think so
if this is who im thinking of, i said you werent passable as a trap / tranny. I never said anything about hacking you since i know nothing about hacking and such cuz im retarded.

>yikezzzz
>Anime reaction image
Checks out

kek u got trapped. what a faglord

why do u always skip me fedoraman

which one are you?

i was looking for someone that i made cried cuz i felt bad and wanted to apologize :(

can confirm he does

I literally just ignored him while playing vidya and he started sperging out at me, i just laughed at him because his insults were cringey, i left the room for like 40 mins to eat dinner, came back and he was still there. For a guy that usually always instaskips he must've been real angry that I didn't give him attention lmao poor guy

the dude who got posted earlier

i just wanted you to chug your beer :(
oooo

>i don't think so
>im retarded

Attached: 0202.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

ah so thats why you instaskip guys... don't wanna make the same mistake twice

>2019
>still here
u guys r relaiable

Attached: aww.png (266x113, 4K)