Anyone else refuse to approach woman first?

Anyone else refuse to approach woman first?

Attached: 1506352129902.gif (360x480, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
youtube.com/watch?v=FLCNmMhrncI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad to say I've never approached a woman about a date in my entire life

yep
i've seen too many dudes "holler at" women and keep going on even after getting rejected and it looks creepy, pathetic and desperate
>damn gurl lemme holla!
>"no"
>aww come on lemme [niggerspeak]
>"no"
>*follows her around the store* babymama just lemme get dem digits gurl
>"no"
and it goes on until she either makes a scene or he gives up

No, because the ones that do and have approached me first are always the plague. Their either in a relationship that's on the rocks or in a ltr and want fun.

>tfw no slim sexy bubble-butt black girl to pound mercilessly

and yet they are the ones that get the pussy

Outside of Tinder, I've very rarely approached other women regarding dates. I don't look horrific, but I can't talk to women at bars and actually get anywhere, it's not my forte. Fortunately, I just from long-term relationship to the next, so I don't really mind it or need it.

Yeah, eventually, after tens or hundreds of attempts. It depends on how much effort you're willing to put in for a one-night-stand. For me that's a bit too much work for one night - I can just wank off and actually find a gf.

i'm not so desperate to grovel at the feet of every woman i see just for some touch
rather jack off and play video games

I was just at this pizza bar moments ago. It's 3am here. This girl sat next to me and I chatted with her for a while. Never asked her name or number, She got frustrated and left. This is why I'm still a virgin.

I'm too socially anxious to make the first move so I don't really have a choice.

>pizza bar
>3am

what place like this is open on a thursday?

It's Saturday morning!

damn it actually is
fuck i don't have time to waste shitposting here

Let's invite Kenny G
youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A

>tfw MGTOW tease

I can't get past the mental barrier of approaching a woman. I understand the basic escalation tactics behind it, how conversation goes, but for the life of me the concepts of actual approach and escalating to sexual attraction are completely fucking foreign to me.

Do you make small talk with strangers that are male? Practice shooting the shit with guys first, and then do the same thing with women. Don't even ask the women out at first. Just respectable small talk. Shows they're more than just a hole.

it's more along the lines of me wanting a woman confident enough to be the one to engage
fuck submissive women, if I wanted one of those I'd just get another dog

Holy shit. You fuck your dog?
youtube.com/watch?v=FLCNmMhrncI

I usually always don't.
she did invite me to Star Wars at the time for some reason.
The one time I did initiate, same woman went with me to Chili's.
I didn't smash because I feel everything would be ruined.
Turned out if I did fuck her, everything would've been fine, even if I'm another victim in her body bag.
Am I too dignified? Maybe. I just think 3 dates is where it's the endgame.

it'd be more fun than fucking a submissive woman, that's for sure

Same. That'd suck.