mum tells me to get a job or leave

> mum tells me to get a job or leave
> apply to McDonalds near house because they look like they have enough staff
> get accepted for an interview
I don't want to get a job but especially not at McDonalds. If I have to get a job I'd rather work at a supermarket where I can zone out stocking shelves or packing groceries.
How do you think other shit tier jobs compare to McDonalds? Whats the best shit tier job?

Attached: im lovin it.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Whats the best shit tier job
that's like asking what is the best type of airborne disease, all of them suck ass

Attached: 174.jpg (960x639, 33K)

A guy hires me to put sugar in gas tanks. 100 a car. I make good money so I dont ask questions

This is true op, but I went to a more indie burger place and it has perks I know I'd never get a mcyD, mostly them being pretty chill and easy to swipe food from.

>mostly them being pretty chill and easy to swipe food from
Do they not just let you have the food then? Doesn't really seem fair that you work in a food place but they don't feed you

They feed me well, I just can't be sated.

Night shift at a supermarket is a good robot job
>Only get customers at the beginning or end of your shift
>Some places let you listen to music on headphones

>A guy hires me to put sugar in gas tanks. 100 a car. I make good money so I dont ask questions
god i wish that was me
why the fuck doesn't he do it himself

I liked working at Chick-fil-A. Free employee meals. Staff is really friendly. You connect with your customers because of your job requirement to interact more with the guest.

>Staff is really friendly. You connect with your customers because of your job requirement
t. normalfag

It's cause I've been starved for attention for years.

I work at KFC and I want to fucking kill myself I have never felt worse and more exhausted in my entire life, don't fucking do it for the love of god it's fucking horrible

Pretty much every entry level job involves customer service so just try to get a nightshift retail job if you can. Customers have the uncanny ability to turn a mild discrepancy into a full blown meltdown. At some point in history if became socially acceptable to loose your fucking mind in front of a register so it really makes you feel like you're in an asylum

I worked at chicfila for 4 months after being offered the chance to become an assistant manager. Bunch of dumbfuck normal tweens from hs. I tried to be friendly with them, but the autism was like a bloody wound in the ocean. They're manipulative, mocking, and dumb as fuck. Left that shithole back to my first food place which literally baited me back with food.

here is some mcinspro

Attached: Screenshot_20180511_112559.png (604x600, 109K)

>NEETs turning their lives around with fast food jobs

MANY SUCH CASES

Attached: Screenshot_20180412_012403.png (575x800, 250K)

I'm in a relatively okay neighborhood. 40% of the people are black.We had a policy that made kids pay 50 cents for water so they never really been a problem. I don't know if they were a problem beforehand.

I have no idea how I didn't get bullied by them. I got mocked a lot in high school 5 years ago.

>relatively okay neighborhood. 40% of the >people are black.
pick 1

I tried to get jobs at supermarkets a while ago and it didn't work out because no social skills. guess there's no way a fast food place would hire me. I actually volunteered in a charity shop for a while and did alright there since I almost entirely worked in the back room. When I was on the shop floor I was great at spotting shoplifters though

where can you work where you don't have to talk to customers?

NEETbux are hard to come by in Australia
Centrelink kept fucking up my information when I applied and I had to keep calling them and restarting shit.
now it just seems easier to get a job which was probably their plan all along. My sister somehow got NEETbux for years but said it sucked having to meet the quota of job applications anyway.

Calling it bullying is taking it lightly, they were spreading rumors of me dating an underage when our boss was unironically a retired head detective.

I was a neet draining my savings account until I saw a plant nursey/ tree farm hiring. 11$ an hour to drive around 100 acre property and take care of plants. I smoke weed everyday at work and have slowly reversed years of severe autism

>why the fuck doesn't he do it himself
Because its a felony if your caught. Your doing a certain amount of damage.

>sugar
How the fuck did you get started?

That's very neat, good work user

relatively is the keyword.

fast food always needs people, user. They're desperate. I always sound like a shill when I give advice but Chick-fil-A is like a proto casual dining restaurant in which you have further customer interaction when you speak to guests,smile to guests, and talk to them when you approach tables and ask if they need any help.

Your best bet is developing social skills for your life. That being said, if you hate socializing but not because you're not good at it, then you shouldn't take my advice. It really pays to be likeable and social interaction is just pressing the right buttons at the right time which you can do given enough practice.

I'm not even Chad or normal tier. It took me several years of dating apps just to get ONE date. I fuck up every time I get a chance to talk to a girl there.

Did they not ask for any experience? How did you explain ur work gap?

My dream is to work night shift security.
>work out during day
>get to be tacticool at night
>browse /x/ on slow days
>maybe get to beat up some nigs
>next to no customer/employer interaction
>lots of free time to read/listen to music/think

Attached: 1531668568169.png (950x968, 182K)

>social interaction is just pressing the right buttons at the right time which you can do given enough practice.
this.
based and red pilled.

also be interested. being aloof and distant might look cool in your japanese cartoons, but in reality it will only get people to dislike and ignore you.
Pay 100% attention when someone speaks. Don't be afraid of eye contact, but look away occasionally.
Do more listening than talking.
You would surprised how far just being a good listener can get you.
Ask people about stuff they're good at and their hobbies. People fucking love talking about their interests and giving advice.

The golden rule of charisma is this: You are interesting. Others are interesting. Everyone is interesting. Good luck on your way to chadhood user. I will meet you there.

walmar but new system sucks nigger cock

fucking this
i can't stress how important it is to shut the fuck up and just listen to the other person

you only need to throw in an occasional "really?", "wow, that's amazing", "and than?", "what a cunt/dick" and you're good to go