Im a drunk stacy on r9k rn. ask me anything nonnies. im begging you

im a drunk stacy on r9k rn. ask me anything nonnies. im begging you

Attached: 1549864445514.png (600x600, 903K)

Will you suck my dick if I show up typing on my phone standing behind you right now and tap you on the shoulder?

Attached: cock_pics.jpg (736x1200, 100K)

If you do not post your feet
This thread you must delete

Will you be my girlfriend for a day if I become a paypig and send you $1000?

why do you browse this site if your a stacy

yes, come over

Most normies only post on r9k to laugh at what these people actually believe. That's why I'm here afterall
Whats your reason for being here?

yes,
i will nonnie ^_^

no tits posted and egregious spelling mistakes are bullshit, you aren't drunk

Who do you think of now since you are drunk?
Something tells me you're thirsty for someone exotic.

>Something tells me you're thirsty for someone exotic.

Attached: Pajeet+is+virgin_9bde9b_6357102.jpg (1200x2134, 230K)

What we believe Norman is actually true. Shut your mouth

i like it here, ITS COMFY, everyone is funny. most people irl are actUAlly retarded. its hard to find guys (not necessarily chad) who are weLL read/well versed in internet humor/have good taste generally so i go on chan to have interesting (if not intellectual convos !!!!!!!!) and find high res images on /wp

I want to talk to a real Stacy.

Post your discord. I wanna talk in private if you know what I mean.

im drunk!! i had vodka i swear noonnnn !!!!!!!

Let me know if you get off on LARPing as a female.

guys it funny because im actually a drunk 19 year old girl who is actually female. im on r9k like evryday and im drunk and wanna talk can you just believe me and ask intersting questions plz and stop saying im not real its retarded.

Tell us about your hobbies.
oregano

i like film a lot ! and typographic design. i go to art school hehe

what do girls do to fix their sideburns.
I never understood that and I feel retarded.
I know I can google it but i feel like im cheating if I do but i give up and ive never been able to figure it out

what do you think of anime? your answer will show your worth

lol girls dont get sideburns non - its jsut not in our dna for hair to grown down our chin like that it starts right at mid ear.

okay sure but are you SINGLE

Do you think Dishonest Cinematography had a lot to do with this film's failure?

Attached: MV5BNzA1Njg4NzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk5NjU3MzI@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 1M)

i like it robot - wbu ??

but ive seen girls with them
SO WHAT DO THEY DO
grow it out super long?

>yes, come over
You didn't specify the target so I took the liberty of coming over a bowl of fruit.

Attached: bowlfruit.png (753x849, 211K)

Anime is love. Anime is life
One cannot simply stop it altogether. You can take a break, yes. but you shall return to the arts eventually
I see by your answer you are indeed worthy

went through a break up in the start of te year so yes! SINGLE

Does this count as bait still?

Attached: 1540195464712.jpg (1024x1024, 486K)

>Most normies
Me laughing at you calling yourself a "normie" while posting on Jow Forums to laugh at anything anyone posts here without feeling extreme dread at the fact you are the same species as these creatures.

... although I feel like that in day-to-day interactions with other people too so I guess maybe it doesn't apply to anyone else.

Attached: cock_pics.png (736x1200, 670K)

yeah im rewatching Lain and Kill la Kill rn for the comfy

Would you add Time of eternity#8828 on discord if you're an actual stacy?

i dont like to have discord on my mac bcuz it slows down the processor but i would! if i could babe

maybe but im seeking attention as women so heheheheheeh

Damn. I'm fucken bored. Fine anyone with discord add me pls I need something to do or talk about

yeah it grows in conjuction with the rest lol

guys the sun is coming up!!!!!! i gotta go!!!!!!!!!

dang i hope it's been smoother sailing since then. stuff like this can help! let loose~
kill la kill is my favorite fuck off!!!

I just want to hug you and smell your hair.

>an actual stacy
There is no such thing. This is a term invented by retarded autists (autistic = retarded jfyi) just like "robot" and "fembot" and so on. Words have this thing called a "definition" that generally contains some objective criteria. Like a blind person can not see... but their pupils show no reaction to light stimulus amongst numerous other objective measures of whether they are truly blind or not.

I've been called a "chad" or "normie" so regularly I honestly get the impression you people get some sick fun out of saying totally random meaningless shit. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

>I just want to hug you and smell your hair.
Would you? Really? Once you saw what OP looks like with your own eyes?

Attached: wtfpaste.jpg (1479x510, 138K)

Stacy and Chad are pretty objective words mate, you have to be pretty unironically mentally retarded to not understand them. A Stacy is just a word used for popular attractive girl, Chad is the same word for man. Normie is a word used for literally what the first half of the word implies, a normal person. Robot refers to a socially outcasted man who has little to no idea how to socialize, fembot means basically the same thing but for a woman, though the legitimacy of the word is debated as it is way harder for women to be outcasted then it is a man. Anything else you need explained to you or is that all?

Autistic is also a word with some objective criteria.

Who's the retard? You just listed a bunch of subjective criteria. You didn't actually read or understand my post did you? That's a symptom of autism but a general retard suffers from that too. I'd say you're the normie here as you clearly have an entirely average IQ insufficient to allow you to understand even the most basic foundational concepts.

>Autistic is also a word with some objective criteria.
Yeah sure, it means you're retarded or mentally disabled or whatever euphemism treadmill term you like. It means you have mental deficits which severely limit you in achieving your goals: they retard your ability to succeed.

>Subjective

The word popular is objective..? What is considered to be normal or not normal is also generally an objective term as you can easily tell when someone is a "weirdo" as everyone will refer to them as such. If my iq is average, then you must have AT LEAST a 65 iq.

so then all guys can look like girls if they grow their sideburns super long
wouldnt that take like 10+ years where you looked like a mongolian with sideburns the size of your head

pic related

therefore the worst thing you could do to a woman appearance wise is run at them with a beard trimmer and cut the hair near their sideburns off

why does nobody do this? i see girls pull each other's hair all the time but they never pull that hair

is it like some forbidden thing like guys dont kick each other in the balls?

Attached: 81grg5vgAyL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 293K)

would you fuck a black man in front of me if I paid you enough?

>The word popular is objective..?
No it is not, as it is arbitrary. The "popularity" you measure is selected subjectively as is the threshold above which you consider the qualification warranted. Likewise "normal" is defined in an arbitrary way but there are reasonable standards such as standard deviation for IQ. If you are within one standard deviation you can consider yourself normal. Outside however it is questionable exactly "how normal". Objectively you can say you are 1/N. For two sigma it is 1/21.9 within, so if you are above positive two sigma you can consider yourself 1/40th "normal".

So you see the objectivity comes at a price: it is no longer concretely true/false but rather in the continuous domain.

For example the distance from point A to B is no longer "really long" but exactly 27.925 kilometers.

(You)
>So you see the objectivity comes at a price: it is no longer concretely true/false but rather in the continuous domain.

That shows the statement "it is really long!" is neither true nor false but subjective.

Attached: neverknow.gif (160x100, 369K)

What the fuck is this retard shit

popular
adjective
liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group.

Read the dictionary definition of the word popular. If the majority of a group of people in any particular place takes a liking to you then you are objectively popular. Why can't your tiny mind understand this? Or are you just gonna call the dictionary wrong..?

>If the majority of a group of people
You mean more than 50%?

What if exactly 50% of the people like you, are you then unpopular, or are you popular?

As you see the choice of rounding is arbitrary just like your selection of the point at which you qualify a subject by your subjective criterion.

Realistically we can only measure objectively what percentage of people in a specific group feel in a particular sample. If we take the sample on a Monday the result might be different on the next day, Tuesday. If we take the sample in the morning it may differ from if we had taken the sample in the evening.

This is how you know the source of the measure is subjective: it depends upon the subjects you sample and their state. An objective measure is like temperature and likewise is subjective in that it depends upon which average energy you actually sample.

This is resolved by considering the average temperature of the thermometer to be the objectifying mechanism for the measurement. We do not actually measure the temperature of a room but rather the temperature read from a thermometer in that room.

In other words: the percentage of people in a particular sample is an objective measure.

You can not then conclude based upon that measure that a person is "popular" or "unpopular" as when you apply your criterion to translate from the continuous to the discrete domain (true or false in this case, Boolean) your conclusion inherits its subjectivity from you.

Prove you're actually a Stacy

>Prove you're actually a Stacy
no u prove ur rely in the stasi

Attached: 672.jpg (625x564, 43K)

Are you drunk enough to suck in a horse cock?

Attached: f13-03-9780323064828.jpg (377x283, 49K)

I'm not a native English speaker you moron
At least I don't use memes from 2010 thinking they're actually funny

How do you feel about the 14 words?

>At least I don't use memes
Where I come from there is no such thing as "memes" and you don't exist.

Attached: womd.jpg (606x425, 84K)

exotic not average/under average poo in loo