>user, here's a 1000 bucks and your state designated gf

Wut do?

Attached: yang.jpg (600x567, 67K)

>l don't need your money.

Thank you President Yang, stay based

The Chinese aren't very nuanced when it comes to their Manchurian Candidates

yes you do lol

Thanks sir, I appreciate it. Heil Yang

Attached: 1524262351959.jpg (409x409, 108K)

Oh look another Discord tranny shill thread. Why don't you guys go back and cry about your HRT.

serious question, for people who spam these threads, why are you guys bother doing this? i mean you might be not sharpest tool in the shed since you visit this board, but you know that literal who wont win elections and even if he did politicians literally always lie, why are you taking time out of your day to spam about thing this futile? its just seems like a massive waste of time.
thanks ahead for insightful answer.

You're a good guy, Ying Yang

Attached: 1546439834499.jpg (1200x690, 69K)

Lemme just resurrect this thread real quick

Can I refund the gf in for more money?

>Wut do?
>10 seconds after getting home
>webm related

Attached: 1521743009162.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Can I refund the money in for more gfs?

>you know that literal who wont win elections
It's impossible for someone that's not backed by the republican or democratic party to win the election. Anyone that believes otherwise is beyond naive.

jesus now i know what they mean when they say some guys fuck like rabbits

How do we do it Yang?

Attached: How to ban term limits.jpg (1366x656, 80K)

based hair puller of peace and prosperity. but anal? cmon now

>half this guy's advertising budget goes towards spamming Jow Forums
Can this fucking stop? The quality of Jow Forums has gone so down hill after the flood of shills post 2016.

Attached: Kill01.png (401x547, 292K)

Spend it on the guns Yang doesn't want you to have

Democrats don't let non establishment candidates win. Yang doesnt even have support of 10% of Dems and a bunch of retarded neets on Jow Forums posting threads all day every day sure isn't going to change that

Because getting free neetbux is on the same level as doxxing kids into becoming fags

Stay mad

based Angela White

Yeah, moar tranny and larping femanon threads !!!

>different opinion than me?
>MUST BE SHILL

out the way trumptards

Attached: 1502129091081.png (658x545, 210K)

I'm gonna laugh so hard when you neetcucks cry after Yang loses the nomination big time to some establishment fuck. Hope Trump cuts welfare further and forces you fuckers out on the streets so you can all finally starve to death.

>Hope Trump cuts welfare further and forces you fuckers out on the streets so you can all finally starve to death.

Attached: 1550757368685.jpg (2001x1125, 547K)

Yang is also going to cut welfare you nincompoop, UBI is supposed to replace it and is cheaper.

Attached: 1494165209308.jpg (699x485, 69K)

My theory:
If you can get some meme traction going on here, you'll have a bunch of retards giving you publicity for free.
Jow Forums is an easy target for Yang shills because of it's neet userbase, but Jow Forums is the end goal.

>Be feminist
>vote Yang cuz gotta stick up for minorities yada yada sjw agenda
>free gibs
>nice
>government mandates i date a lonely dude, cannnot refuse
>see the guy for the first time, atrocious robot
>suicide
congratulations user what a great policy.

You know when most jobs become automated and everyone gets UBI incels will no longer be able to use their wealth to compensate for pussy. I would start getting fit and looksmaxxing asap because it's gonna be an all out fuckfest for chad

Attached: 1551772348773.jpg (500x616, 168K)

That's one of the dumbest memes i have ever seen