Is this the golden age of Jow Forums?

Is this the golden age of Jow Forums?

Attached: 1526324385929.png (904x692, 60K)

there will never be a golden age becuase this board is shit

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

No, but this is the golden sage of r/banter

when Jow Forumsedditors are removed it will be the golden age

This place is better than /b/

Real talk, you're blaming an autism and shitposting containment board to be full of autism and shitposting.

In other news, water is wet.

is this advanced bait

Attached: 1524091311254.jpg (231x218, 5K)

There's a reason why shitty Jow Forums threads get moved here.

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: 1515212672389.jpg (496x383, 56K)

Kek hath blessed this board.

Attached: TRUMPPUNK.jpg (953x1024, 100K)

bruh
you fuckin fell for the real talk copypaste

Attached: 1499216672500.jpg (600x565, 54K)

BTFO

Attached: 3577.jpg (269x326, 23K)

Yes

Attached: poison dart frog tux pepe cheers.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Holy fuck everybody point and laugh at the newfag frogboy

Attached: 1517658590678.jpg (960x954, 62K)

never change france

Point and laugh

Attached: Heh.png (1234x1447, 182K)

imagine being THIS new

Attached: 1470228078833.png (361x691, 268K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Attached: 1526405504293.png (600x600, 33K)

Soon, soon

Attached: king.png (1187x1175, 174K)

gave me a chuckle