Asked out a girl, got arrested, AMA

Won't be going to jail or prison at least

Attached: lynchh_a_paris.jpg (950x1424, 146K)

Seconded, there's no way she was just that big of a bitch. There's history here

haha it's david lunch

give some details asshole

Tell us the story, OP. What happened?

She's my younger sister's friend. Didn't figure her to be that young. Could have been worse

There's this new girl I liked at work and I sensed she got more distant as time went on even though she seemed to really like me at first. I waited in the kitchen which was near the printer room, she always goes in there before meetings so I hopped in and locked it whilst we were in (I only did this to stop other people from getting in, I wanted us to be alone).

I started to tell her about how much I liked her and she just interrupted me half-way through asking me why I locked the door. I kept blocking the way to the door because I was irritated that she woudn't listen to what I was saying and trying to tell her we should have a date. Anyway she started screaming/crying and I realised what I had done. I opened it up and just fucking bolted out of the office and went home

so you didn't go to prison because you asked her out

My encounter:
>meet really nice girl in a shop
>speak for hours
>mentions I look much older(though it's likely that was the personality instead)
>mentions ex out of context
>super lovely and flirty I guess
>day I ask her out she is sat there, looking stunning playing with her hair and ears
>ask her out
>3 excuses why not
I mean I don't even know then. No clue. Unless it's sexual gratification where she wants to know she could get me whenever? I don't even.

If I didn't bother asking her out I wouldn't have been arrested

Girls just want free male attention
They only want Chad to consummate

Autistic fucking idiots like you ruin fun for everyone because you just can't hold your toddler rage inside and what to force people into relationship.
Thats why women have ticks being around men because unpredictable idiots like you. If we lived in wildernes you would probably just raped her.

this

you gave her free attention and validated her appearance, but she didn't find you attractive

It's not OP's fault you're a beta loser

>david lunch

lole xdddf

You could have tried asking her out like a normal, mentally adjusted person

Just think of it from her point of view. When the autistic loser at work locks you in a room and blocks the way out. He then starts telling you how he likes you. You could have done this better.

>locked the door

Holy shit user, i know were autistic and cant do anything right but dude.. im so sorry.

this is so bad, I almost think the story is made up

I don't understand what everyone is complaining about. He didn't make any threatening gestures or touch her in any way. The door locks and opens from the inside, so she wasn't trapped. The only thing that was a little dubious was how he blocked her way, but that's understandable given how rude she was being in refusing to listen to what he had to say.

Kek how ugly are you m8?

Attached: cobrrrr.jpg (929x927, 46K)

Somehow I believe that a person could actually be this autistic. My god man, what the fuck were you thinking? Have you not seen any news from the past year? Women are overly sensitive when it comes to weirdo spaz guys creeping on them. It's a dangerous game, friendo. Not really worth playing.

Attached: 4f57e0170dd781870e42f43eed850591.png (420x420, 405K)

Social calibration zero - sorry mate but, if this is true, then you're a danger to yourself, and others.

holy shit we have found him, the giga autist.

If Chad did it, it would end with sex on the photocopier. I've seen this film before.

Fuck you, when she started crying I realised instantly how stupid I was and felt really guilty/ashamed.

The police told me that they don't think anything will happen to me and that the embarrassment this caused me should be enough. Although they said it's out of their hands so the stuff you told me just makes me feel worse

just wait for the gossip train to disembark. You might literally have to quit your job to escape it.

This bumbling late late late late late term abortion has a cushy office job and I'm sending out 50+ resumes every day without a single response back. There is no god.

The thing is, nobody else would have done what you did to begin with.

Shitty larp story fuck off

Uh yeah dude there's just no way you can spin that into a positive

But an actual rapists would have raped her

>There's this new girl I liked at work
> I waited in the kitchen which was near the printer room, she always goes in there before meetings so I hopped in and locked it whilst we were in
>I kept blocking the way to the door because I was irritated that she woudn't listen to what I was saying

This is some really retarded shit right there. No matter how you justify it you forcibly confined someone so you could have your way with them.

I'm guessing you're not in the United States. If this girl had a concealed carry handgun and pulled it out and killed you right there because she feared for her life then I would not fault her at all.

Imagine if someone locked your mother, sister, wife, or close female friend in a room and barred them from leaving, how would you feel? I would at least want that person to be arrested and jailed.

Just flip the situation and imagine if you had done this to a guy. You would have been knocked down right there and then, and you would have deserved it.

it most definitely is lol

>magine if someone locked your mother, sister, wife, or close female friend in a room and barred them from leaving, how would you feel? I would at least want that person to be arrested and jailed.

Attached: 1536506262069.png (416x435, 123K)

Listen, OP... You're kind of a dumbass but seriously you didn't do anything. That stupid cunt is a grown adult and she started screaming and crying in the workplace. She was literally behaving like a two year old. She acted way out of line and now you have had to deal with police and your job situation could have awkwardness.

You shut the door and locked it. It's unusual, but it isn't a rape. If someone picks up a knife in the kitchen does she scream because she thinks they will murder her? And you blocked the way sure but she was attempting to leave while you were in the middle of talking. It's sort of a natural response to block someone when they try to leave while you are speaking.

Maybe you aren't exactly Romeo, but if she had just treated you like a human being all of this would have been avoided. All she needed to do was listen to you spill spaghetti for two minutes then say "no thanks, user. I don't want to go on a date."

Lad I know you hate women and all but there is nothing defensible about what the OP did.

Fuck off, faggot. I'm sure there is an sjw or tranny somewhere that could use your attention more than I can

>being autistic justifies excessive use of force

At worst she should of pepper sprayed him. Dude doesn't deserve to die though. I've been as autistic as him before, and I learned from it.

Good assessment. They both fucked up. Like op c'mon don't lock the door and block her exit dumbass, there's no way that's not going to be misinterpreted. But she also acts like a child when it's convenient and I'm betting any other time of the day she's a stronk indeependunt wahmyn.

>white knighting on Jow Forums of all places
You're even more pathetic than OP desu.
OP fucked up a little but the girl did act like a child. She could have obviously talked him down easily but instead just literally shrieks. That's not only acting like a child it's like acting like that particularly immature girl in middle school that you remember for crying all the time.

this reminds me of, mice and men where the retarded guys snaps that pretty girls neck

gonna ask out the girl who rejected me a year ago again. what am I in for?

More rejection. This is why my friends keep haggling me about not asking out my crush. I don't want to be rejected

There's no chance this is real
Nobody is a big enough autist to think physically isolating someone in a room is an acceptable way to ask a girl out

Just because you're not a rapist doesn't mean you're not a retard