Soon, biocunts, soon

Soon, biocunts, soon...

Attached: The Future.webm (720x1280, 895K)

Either way incels won't procreate so nothing really changes

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Artificial wombs.
Your argument is invalid.

Why do you want defective individuals to have offspring? Do you hate the human species?

Tons of normies are defective individuals yet they have lots of kids. If you really want to use this logic, you should be anti-natalist.
>Do you hate the human species?
Of course I do.

all that matters is volatile testosterone is bred out of humans, all males transition, and artificial sperm is created to cut back on the costs of powering an artificial womb for 9 months. eventually gene editing with remove the useless penis all together. the clock is ticking for boys, not cunts.

I'm not sticking my dich into something with cogs and other rotating parts. The chance of something going terribly wrong is just too high.

I shrieked when it made eye contact

This makes me sad.
I just want to love a real woman.

>so beta he can't make eye contact with a robotic head
user...

women have and need test too you brainlet retard.

But real women won't love you back.

humans do not need testosterone.

Soon we can have lolibots.

Attached: Athena_Tomorrowland.jpg (1884x2832, 1.94M)

imagine the day you get denied by a robot

It's because of degenerates like you that we might not see our beloved robowaifus become a reality without being immediately being made illegal.

That is actually fucking retarded... Testosterone is vital to men especially. Women produce a fraction of what men do too but it isn't as important for them as it is for men. This shit keeps us alive

>practicing armchair medicine
you should lose your license and go back to reddiy

in 5-10 years women will be useless

you genuinely have brain damage.

This not beta it's gamma

>not knowing basic fucking biology

Alright you seemed like an absolute brainlet before but this is a whole new level. There's no point in taking this conversation further

Hey, buddy. Fuck you.

all you had to do was source your bullshit and not talk like an asshole tourist from reddit

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED A SOURCE FOR THIS? IT'S BASIC FUCKING BIOLOGY YOU ABSOLUTE BRAINLET

For men, if your count is lower than 250 nanograms per deciliter you're at a significant health risk. I'm talking about stuff like severe osteoporosis or muscular distrophy, your metabolism doesn't work properly anymore, it can even affect brain chemistry and cause depression or other mental illnesses.

FOR FUCKS SAKE I LEARNED THIS SHIT IN SCHOOL (well at least here in Germany we do, maybe not you ameritards)

Attached: Samuel_Johnson_by_Joshua_Reynolds_2.png (832x1119, 534K)

>source: my ass
>source: Jews
testosterone is bad

this post was made by a trap and homosexual propagandist who roam around in this board

>all that matters is volatile testosterone is bred out of humans, all males transition, and artificial sperm is created to cut back on the costs of powering an artificial womb for 9 months. eventually gene editing with remove the useless penis all together. the clock is ticking for boys, not cunts.

Your kind will end with burning tyres around your head while the rest of the dindus throw pieces of concrete at you as you burn

Attached: 1499024573646.png (1200x900, 92K)

>I just want to love a real woman
You've been fed a boomer fairy tale.

Attached: IMG_20190215_231920 censored.jpg (2592x1944, 753K)

Ah yes, the rare but nefarious AssJew...

Its more like 10-20, but yeah.

it doesn't matter when the younger generations of boys transition. the future is girl.