Tfw look back home videos from the 90's

>tfw look back home videos from the 90's
>everybody was really happy then and the future looked bright
>compare to now
What the fuck happened, and can things ever turn right again?

Attached: Tits.jpg (427x537, 28K)

No they can't nigga. The future is brown
ya'll are done for

It's not nostalgia. It's not your imagination. Thing really were better back then.

Yep, I spent a lot of time thinking about this and have come to the same conclusion.

>What the fuck happened
9/11

OP here, i'm a spic, so that's not what i was talking about.

>Thing really were better back then.

Crime was higher. Wages were lower. Technology was worse. You weren't born. Oh wait, nevermind.

WaGEs WERe lOWeR

>Typing like a redditor
I dont agree with that user, but dont type like a fucking redditor.

BEIGE POWER! BEIGE POWER!
(I'm just happy blacks and Asians are going extinct too.)

CRISPR and artificial wombs will change the game

Remember seeing an interview with Lemmy from Motorhead, where he said the same thing: how people used to look forward to the future with a sense of optimism, thinking that their children's lives would be better than theirs, and how that feeling was no longer there.

a world without chinks and niggers, UTOPIA!

Yeah and now Lemmy is fucking dead as well

Unironically this
America has never been and more than likely will never be the same again no matter how hard we try to mask things

The wall had fallen, the Cold War had ended, America and liberal democracy was (at least back then considered) the triumphant system in world history --- enough so that one man, Francis Fukuyama wrote a fucking book about "The End of History." The economic markets were looking up, the tech market was booming, music was great; everything was looking fantastic.

Nowadays, there's a lot to worry about comparatively.

What's there to worry about now? In the world at large, that is.

>>Crime was higher.
No, people just reported it, they have stopped doing that.
>>Wages were lower.
In amount of currency, but that slightly lower currency bought you a lot more of goods.
>>Technology was worse.
It was there, just not on you 24/7 WHICH is the worst part, you are forced to be available 24/7 which wasn't the case.

Blissfull ignorance is a thing.

Not him but politics and the left, ending masculinity and anything conservative

>Technology was worse

and this is supposed to be a bad thing? Social media is the main reason you're incel

Global Warming
Immigration
Islamic Terrorism
Resurgence of hostile nations in Russia and China, when these were expected to turn socially democratic
Return of fascism in the West
Risk of job loss due to automation, job security is generally in decline
Stagnation of economic growth
General lack of purpose due to wirthering away of religion
Sexual degeneracy ramping up, causing confusion in youth

Attached: Whore.jpg (921x1271, 493K)

Car crime, petty theft, and gang on gang violence has fallen. But rape and murder have if anything increased

Any time in history that you look back to will seem to be better.
This is because we are not supposed to be living in current conditions to begin with.
Society had grown at such an accelerated rhythm that it has becomd impossible gor us to adapt. Indeed, we have been obliged to adapt ourselves to society instead of adapting society to ourselves. Technological progress has disbalanced the natural pace of society. In terms of human self-realization.

However,
Even if you were living in the 90s, you would feel as miserable as you do nowadays.
At some point in your life, something inside you got broken. You would have get redpilled about society sooner or later, in the 1990s, the 1890s, or now.