Hey faggots, if you wanted intimacy in a relationship you should have went out with that girl in high school you liked...

Hey faggots, if you wanted intimacy in a relationship you should have went out with that girl in high school you liked. No, I'm not talking about that Stacy, I'm talking about your dear friend, the one who is proven to be the best partner ever. You could have had those moments of innocence, her and your first time, but you fucking chose to chase the basic bitch with no true personality.
I did the right thing, and now we're married. This relationship has been steady for so long, and you can only achieve that if your lover was also your friend. If you need to prove to somebody that you're good enough for them, you're not aiming correctly.
So either go for it now or stop whinning you fucking dick.

Attached: YIKES.jpg (444x409, 23K)

i did this and it id not go well
>tfw found a month old tampon in her pussy
>tfw she cut herself because a lesbian called me a baddie as a joke
>tfw she had a panic attack over me hanging out with other girls and threw stuff around her room and i had to hide in her bathroom and call my dad to pick me up
>tfw she called me crying over me hanging out with a boy she hooked up with once and tried to restrict me from being around certain people
>tfw she pressured me into doing the sex at innapropriate times
>tfw liked a different girl during the entirety of dating her and had dreams about cheating on her
>tfw too scared to break up because she threatened to kill herself multiple times
basically the definition of an unhealthy relationship

Attached: 1503190872507.jpg (396x388, 35K)

It happens i guess, was she a big tiddy goth gf? Cause they're really unstable, not just in a relationship, just in general.

Attached: whatdyagonnado.jpg (900x660, 126K)

she was kinda emo, she liked asking alexandria, bring me the horizon and those normie-tier post hardcore bands. she did have big tiddies but she also had big everything else which was a major turn off

Fucking normies I swear
Just get out

What dear friend?
I had no female friends in high school.

>having friends in high school
>normie
alot of you /robots/ get normie confused with not being completely socially inept

Attached: 1546728324288.jpg (750x728, 347K)

Stfu normie trash baka my head baka

>having female friends
>having a gf
You know you don't belong here, this is just bait

Well, did you atleast have a girl you were in good terms with? That's basically the closest you had. I dont blame you though, honestly if i was stuck in one of "those" schools i'd be as depressed as most of r9k.
Then she was a big tiddy goth gf, sorry dude.

Imagine marrying a woman below your standards because you think you found your true love in high school

>Well, did you atleast have a girl you were in good terms with?
Not really. Only girls I talked to were friends of my male friends.

>I'm talking about your dear friend, the one who is proven to be the best partner ever.
Lies. Girls don't date guys they're friends with. I also didn't have the luxuryof a "dear friend" like that because girls always thought I was weird.
>you fucking chose to chase the basic bitch with no true personality.
No I chose not to chase anybody because I wouldn't know what to do if I caught someone.

have you ever spoken to a female in your life? they always go after their close friends

I keep reading these meme posts, then I think back to HS me and remember that there were 0 girls I knew I could connect with like that, not even ugly ones

Some guys get lucky, some dont

>Well, did you atleast have a girl you were in good terms with?
I don't think anyone here has ever had a positive interaction with a girl

I asked her out and she ghosted me. Pretty cool. 1/10 would not recommend.

Shit friend, shit girlfriend.

I didnt have any friends because im not a normie fck off

She really was. Heh. Noice. *siiiiiiiip*

>went out with that girl in high school you liked
NICE JOKE

I dont have that, user. I was kicked out of highschool and never really made any friends.

There is a girl I kinda reconnected with from middle school. Found her on this board, actually. We hung out a bit before last christmas and send eachother messages once every couple months but I don't really feel anything. Plus she's been dating the same dude for 5+ years.

Other than that, I really didn't know anyone.
How do you find intimacy in a relationship when you dont know any grills irl?

I miss Curly Brace. She was always so cheerful, right up until the end.

Fuck your thread, OP.

Fuck you too, this is why you wont get a big tiddy curly gf.

>I'm talking about your dear friend, the one who is proven to be the best partner ever.
implications implications implications implications
Not a single girl gave me positive attention ever.

Attached: 4D4A3B0A-054C-4C09-9CC4-CD3C14109F16.jpg (584x657, 40K)

>Not a single girl gave me positive attention ever.
Have you considered just being yourself?

Maybe he should consider not being himself, if that's the problem.

but user i didnt have any friends in high school

Attached: 1.jpg (720x398, 53K)

>baka
Normies have been on Jow Forums forever.
If you read this you're a fucking faggot. Get wrecked you gay bitch.

Lol. You speak as if i had a choice. I was bullied in middle School. Ignored and had 0 presence in high school and i haven't spoken to a girl in my 2 years in University

>they always go after their close friends
Then why do they always complain about how much they hate it when their friends ask them out.

>you should have went out with that girl in high school you liked. No, I'm not talking about that Stacy, I'm talking about your dear friend, the one who is proven to be the best partner ever.
>tries to do exactly this
>Sorry user, but I only like you as a friend
All went exactly as I expected.