How did we get to this point?

The point where all criticism for anything involving minority/oppressed groups is just dismissed as trolling?

The point where every online platform unashamedly hates men/white men?

The point where women are forced into every space and it's still not enough?

The point where there's a vendetta against "gamers" and a series of controversies involving women who are almost always shown to be in the wrong and people ignore it and still continue to support them?

The point where women are able to succeed on twitch, while doing non-gaming related things, and questioning that makes you the bad guy?

Is there a way to fix this? It's gotten out of hand

Attached: image.jpg (1079x1439, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/01/23/business/gillette-ad-procter-and-gamble-stock/index.html
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/09/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-160-million/
comichron.com/yearlycomicssales/industrywide/2017-industrywide.html
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/09/captain-marvel-a-cinemascore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imagine being a Jow Forumsturd
>imagine getting mad about a comic book movie

Attached: 1551825985792.png (476x401, 165K)

>The point where all criticism for anything involving minority/oppressed groups is just dismissed as trolling?

I criticize things involving minorities all the time and nobody has any problem with it. The key is not to be racist, sexist, or hilariously ignorant.

>The point where every online platform unashamedly hates men/white men?

I am a white man and no one has ever hated me for it despite posting all over the internet.

>The point where women are forced into every space and it's still not enough?

I don't know, wizchan is still pretty all-male if you want to go there. Oh, and there's also the A Voice for Men forums. Thank me later.

>The point where there's a vendetta against "gamers" and a series of controversies involving women who are almost always shown to be in the wrong and people ignore it and still continue to support them?

Video games are a billion dollar industry and everyone under 21 plays Fortnite and watches Twitch streams. You're full of shit.

>The point where women are able to succeed on twitch, while doing non-gaming related things, and questioning that makes you the bad guy?

No, you're the bad guy because you're lashing out at content you support. You know who gives women money for no reason? Thirsty men. Men like you. Women do not have mind control powers. Grow a sack.

>Is there a way to fix this? It's gotten out of hand

I reiterate - grow a sack.

Imagine being such a low-IQ NPC that you have strong opinions on comic book movies

discourse became ambiguous and laced with so many layers of irony that you aren't ever sure if it's serious or a troll.
professional provocateurs (trolls) like milo are the figure heads of this movement

>Having a non-white person in a movie is proof of white genocide
I wonder why people think neo-nazis are annoying and retarded.

>I criticize things involving minorities all the time and nobody has any problem with it. The key is not to be racist, sexist, or hilariously ignorant.
You can't actually criticize any of those groups without being labeled as those things. You're a lying sack of shit.
At least come up with some examples to your shitty anecdotes of things that totally happened to you.

>I am a white man and no one has ever hated me for it despite posting all over the internet.
That's a laughably retarded statement. If anyone hates you for being white, and people do since they hate all whites, you're instantly wrong.

>I don't know, wizchan is still pretty all-male if you want to go there. Oh, and there's also the A Voice for Men forums.
Dead platforms. Try again.
Ironically you're on the right path though.

>Video games are a billion dollar industry and everyone under 21 plays Fortnite and watches Twitch streams.
Completely irrelevant to what he said about there being a vendetta against gamers.

>No, you're the bad guy because you're lashing out at content you support. You know who gives women money for no reason? Thirsty men. Men like you.
Fucking PROVE IT. Prove that he supports twitch whores. Go.

>grow a sack.
Fuck off boomer. Your advice is to literally do nothing.

Imagine being such a laughably retarded drone that you lash out towards people for having opinions on things.

Literally no one is saying that in this thread you fucking joke.

Attached: BC730814-A8DD-43B7-A9C0-A7E7FBEF520F.png (1080x1920, 395K)

Then what are neo-nazis complaining about this time, and why is it justified and not just retarded whining about nothing like every other time?

that is the real reason they're putting so many women/non whites in these roles. most recent (((Hollywood))) movies and capeshit stuff especially are garbage, but they know that if they cast a feminazi/non white as the hero they can just call the critics racist/sexist and get tons of SJW asses in theater seats

>You can't actually criticize any of those groups without being labeled as those things.
16% of movie reviewers didn't like Captain Marvel and no one is calling them sexist, because they're movie experts who disliked it and explained their reasoning in terms of plot, editing, cinematography, etc.
People are calling the trolls who rated it poorly without even SEEING it sexist.

SJW don't read comics or watch capeshit, thats why all those SJW comic reboots of cladsical franchises called hard. Those movies earn money because the general population watches them

>You can't actually criticize any of those groups without being labeled as those things. You're a lying sack of shit.
At least come up with some examples to your shitty anecdotes of things that totally happened to you.

What do you mean by "criticize those groups?" Because OP said that you couldn't criticize things involving minorities. Surely even you can see the difference between "This movie that has a black actor in it sucks!" and "Black people suck!" right?
See, I do the first thing all the time. I don't feel the need to do the second.

>That's a laughably retarded statement. If anyone hates you for being white, and people do since they hate all whites, you're instantly wrong.

OP made it sound like you can't post as a white guy without getting attacked, just the way pretty much every other race gets treated right here on Jow Forums. Since I can post as a white guy without getting attacked - even on tumblr where you don't dare to tread - I get no hate. You can't just wish persecution into existence, you have to actually be persecuted to use this rhetoric.

>Ironically you're on the right path though.

If you know better than me, fly away to your masculine havens and drink in the deep wisdom of your fellow men-unable-to-stand-the-presence-of-women.

>Completely irrelevant to what he said about there being a vendetta against gamers.

Okay, dipshit, let me rephrase - everyone is gamer now. The distinction is completely lost on anyone born after 1990. But go on pretending Gamergate wasn't an embarrassing failure or that "gamer" identity isn't the stupidest rallying cry eve created.

>Fucking PROVE IT. Prove that he supports twitch whores. Go.

Right, I'm dealing with child-like minds. I'm pointing out that men LIKE him support twitch whores. Or would you like to prove that their support comes from women and forest animals?

>Fuck off boomer. Your advice is to literally do nothing.

No one asked for my advice and I didn't give it. "Grow a sack" was an insult.

>The general population are far left anti-white marxists
Killyourself or we'll do it for you, kike
YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

/thread

Spineless Jow Forumstards blow the fuck out

You whine like a bitch. Are you a bitch?

>Killyourself or we'll do it for you, kike
>YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

Imagine actually being this person unironically

Attached: 1551352059571.png (560x840, 249K)

>Video games are a billion dollar industry and everyone under 21 plays Fortnite and watches Twitch streams. You're full of shit.
You're wrong. It's actually worth well over $100 billion.

Attached: Global_Games_Market_2018.png (4000x2250, 180K)

dont you people get that its all just advertising? they are using outrage to market. i'm pretty sure it's the same advertising agency that did ghostbusters and black panther, they're all marketed in the exact same way.

>Then what are neo-nazis complaining about this time,
Fucking read the OP, retard. Not once did he mention white genocide.

>why is it justified and not just retarded whining about nothing like every other time?
Because Hollywood and vidya becoming ever more corrupt and shitty means there are less forms of entertainment to enjoy and white men don't deserve to be hated. But it's all a matter of perspective and you don't seem very smart. What do you care about and how is that not retarded whining?

>movie experts
First of all, fucking kill yourself.

>People are calling the trolls who rated it poorly without even SEEING it sexist.
You mean the people who were berated by the main actress and marvel shills for months for being white and male? They're the sexists? Top cuck.
By the way, I'm a traditionalist so I don't think there's anything wrong with being sexist. The problem is that they're berated for their identities.

Show me how I'm whining. And then show me how you whining about me doesn't make you a little bitch.

>dont you people get that its all just advertising?
These are the same people who think ancient Egyptians were anglos.

It was boring and gull of asspuls. Bad movie, does not matter who is in it. End of story.
Samuel Jackson was good tho. I could not care less for the cast except him.

Don't get too hung up on that it's captain marvel. I actually hope it helps to expand on the MCU. But it's an example where criticism has been dismissed/shows a hostility towards men

Your bitchy tone isn't appropriate, because it's phrased as if I'm white. I'm not, and hence, not the recipient of many of the OP issues.

>I criticize things involving minorities all the time and nobody has any problem with it. The key is not to be racist, sexist, or hilariously ignorant.
Cool, others have had different experiences, even when also not being racist, sexist or ignorant. So lucky for you, I guess.

>I am a white man and no one has ever hated me for it
Once again, that's cool. I'm not, but I've seen way too many jabs at white men that I've started to notice.

>wizchan... Oh, and there's also the A Voice for Men forums. Thank me later.
You're not funny. Forced into every space means this is on, and more importantly, off the internet. In education, in the workplace, etc. I see it so often it's ridiculous. Take your wizchan and shove it, with your "works for me :)" tier points

>billion dollar industry and everyone under 21 plays Fortnite and watches Twitch streams. You're full of shit
I'm talking specifically online here. Gaming websites and forums are extremely "progressive" and pro-women, to the point where this holds more importance than the games. Feminist criticisms, journalist scandals and female "scammers" have done some things that comes out to be fake or overblown and gaming sites double down on their support when found out. I'm not talking about the average normalfag that doesn't have any exposure/interest in gaming news and forums.

>No, you're the bad guy because you're lashing out at content you support. You know who gives women money for no reason? Thirsty men. Men like you. Women do not have mind control powers. Grow a sack.
wew, all these assumptions. can't hold back from proving my point. twitch = gaming platform.

>Fucking read the OP, retard. Not once did he mention white genocide.
What is the OP complaining about?

>Because Hollywood and vidya becoming ever more corrupt and shitty means there are less forms of entertainment to enjoy and white men don't deserve to be hated
What makes a shitty cash grab movie of today different from a shitty cash grab movie from the 1940s? And how are movies today "hating" men?
Having a non-white or non-male lead character means the people who made the movie hate men and have an androphobic agenda? Come on user, you're not this stupid.

Attached: 1546903709235 (1).gif (230x230, 1.54M)

>You mean the people who were berated by the main actress and marvel shills for months
Brie Larson personally went to people's houses to yell at them? This is the first I've heard of this.
Kek. Grow a spine. Stop seeking out content that enrages you.

>Come on user, you're not this stupid.

Are you sure

Attached: 1550747262593.jpg (1080x1079, 101K)

>Stop seeking out content that enrages you.

You know who else does this? Social justice warriors

This seems like a dangerous sentiment, considering my experience on this board.

they were nords

No they were Goa'uld

>I've seen way too many jabs at white men that I've started to notice.
Can you give examples that aren't tweets from irrelevant "activists"?
I find it hard to believe that mainstream media has insulted anyone specifically for being a white male.

Yes I'm sure. We're social creatures, we like to fit in. If you're on a site full of people posting about white genocide and the destruction of the white male then you're more prone to just accept it and not question it.
I used to be like that at least. Then I actually started asking myself things like
>If Jews control the media, banks, economy, government, and are causing white genocide, doesn't that mean whites are inferior to Jews?
>If I mock niggers for saying they used to be pharos --IDS DOZE WYY PIPO KEEPIN US DOWN -- then why can't that apply for myself -- IDS DOZE JOOZ KEEPIN US DOWN
It's uncomfortable to admit you were being a fucking idiot, to reject what everyone around you is saying, and to be forced to form your own opinions for once.
I'm convinced most Jow Forumstards aren't stupid, just anxious and susceptible to peer pressure.
Pic related. As fun as it is to hate these people, they're just like us.

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

>ITT shut-in men getting angry at each other

>muh generic capeshit #534572 has a girl instead of a guy wahh
then go watch the 534571 other cape shit movies with guys in them you fat loser

>Surely even you can see the difference between "This movie that has a black actor in it sucks!" and "Black people suck!" right?
I can, and even as a white nationalist I don't say the latter. People aren't criticizing Captain Marvel because they think women suck.

>See, I do the first thing all the time. I don't feel the need to do the second.
Show me where the vast majority of people voting this movie down are doing the second.

>OP made it sound like you can't post as a white guy without getting attacked, just the way pretty much every other race gets treated right here on Jow Forums.
No, OP said that whites are hated on every platform. Big difference.

>Since I can post as a white guy without getting attacked - even on tumblr where you don't dare to tread - I get no hate.
So can I. Post some actually pro white opinions instead of groveling at tumblrina feet and you might have a point.

>You can't just wish persecution into existence, you have to actually be persecuted to use this rhetoric.
You can't wish non persecution into existence either.

>If you know better than me, fly away to your masculine havens and drink in the deep wisdom of your fellow men-unable-to-stand-the-presence-of-women.
I wish I could. Male only platforms are dead.

>everyone is gamer now.
Nope.

>But go on pretending Gamergate wasn't an embarrassing failure or that "gamer" identity isn't the stupidest rallying cry eve created.
Sounds like you REALLY hate Gamergate, and therefore hate gamers.

>I'm pointing out that men LIKE him support twitch whores.
Then either quit referring to him as if he's definitively one of those people or shut the fuck up altogether.

>No one asked for my advice and I didn't give it. "Grow a sack" was an insult.
You're either splitting hairs, moving the goalpost or both, so I'll stick by my original response and laugh at your boomer advice.

It's the psychopathy of the corporation. Women spend most of the money, so they're pandered to. They've noticed that you can sell a movie by saying that supporting it means fighting back against some mean group of villainous sexists, so they sell it like that. And if anyone dislikes your movie, yeah, just call them sexist, Sony found out you can bluff your way out of it with that horrid Ghostbusters remake. They ate a bunch of dislikes and hatred, spun it as misogyny and saved face.

Only the promise of profit has the power to change the world. So nothing will change.

>Having a non-white or non-male lead character means the people who made the movie hate men and have an androphobic agenda?

No, having a lead actress who agitates against white men on her twitter in the lead-up to the movie and Marvel's PR arm, like the writer in the OP, specifically painting critics of the movie as mean misogynists who just have biases not criticism, all to defend a movie premised on "don't need no man," that's the androphobic character of the production.

JAFFA! CREE!
>tfw will never have a genetically engineered slave army

Attached: 9334c019933030fcb9f9ecdd34344d5b.jpg (638x359, 35K)

>ITT shut-in men getting angry at shut-in men getting angry at each other

>At least come up with some examples to your shitty anecdotes of things that totally happened to you.
captain marvel controversy is a literal example of this.

>OP made it sound like you can't post as a white guy without getting attacked
You're taking my OP and running with it, huh? I'm talking about how a lot of these platforms have no reservations to use the "white male" spiel. Where if it was to be replaced with any other group it would be an issue. I might be looking to read something out of interest only to see shade being thrown at white men. I'm not white, but it gets annoying.

>Okay, dipshit, let me rephrase - everyone is gamer now
no, gaming journalist sites told me that we're toxic. normalfags aren't "gamers" just because they play games

>Gamergate
haha, i knew that's what you'll jump to. I don't wanna go down that path. It was cringey, but extremely one-sided when being reported, which is the issue a lot of people have, but that can't be right! It has to be those damn misogynists. I couldn't care less about the people involved.

>I'm pointing out that men LIKE him support twitch whores
yeah, because you know what kind of man I am, right? just stop posting, m'lady

is brie larson relevant enough for you? I don't use twitter, so I don't have these posts on speed dial

>No, having a lead actress who agitates against white men on her twitter in the lead-up to the movie and Marvel's PR arm, like the writer in the OP, specifically painting critics of the movie as mean misogynists who just have biases not criticism, all to defend a movie premised on "don't need no man," that's the androphobic character of the production.
That's called marketing. Do you think companies are just "accidentally" showing "their agenda", knowing it's going to cause outrage, free press, make you look like idiots, and make them look like social justice heroes?
Their agenda is making money, and getting nazis riled up online is a great way to do that. Why do you think Gillette was satisfied with how their ad performed?
cnn.com/2019/01/23/business/gillette-ad-procter-and-gamble-stock/index.html

>Brie Larson personally went to people's houses to yell at them?
This might be hard for a brainlet to understand but you don't need to be in someone's direct presence to berate them

>Grow a spine.
I have a spine. Part of having a spine is retaliating against your enemies, cuck.

>Stop seeking out content that enrages you.
As a white man, it has a tendency to find me.

>What is the OP complaining about?
Read the OP and tell me. If you can't give me an answer, you're disingenuous.

>What makes a shitty cash grab movie of today different from a shitty cash grab movie from the 1940s?
Fucking everything. What remains the same?

>And how are movies today "hating" men?
By displacing them from masculine roles, and by insulting their critics for being men.

>Having a non-white or non-male lead character means the people who made the movie hate men and have an androphobic agenda?
It means they likely hate white men in this case, since we are displaced.

Unfortunately I am the smartest person in this thread.

I don't believe I'm superior to other races or women. I just don't want to be around them and I want traditional gender roles.
If you think that's stupid that's your shitty opinion.

Attached: 8EE87DDC-FA25-4399-BB45-5AFE7AD3D0A9.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>shitting bricks because of a superhero movie

Is this the traditional masculinity Jow Forums keeps talking about?

Attached: images (2).jpg (279x181, 6K)

>displacing white male roles
Most movies still have white male leads user...

>I can, and even as a white nationalist I don't say the latter. People aren't criticizing Captain Marvel because they think women suck.

I don't give a shit. I'm addressing what OP actually posted, not his fucking image. I can't pretend to psychically know what's motivating all those reviewers but I'm guessing the ones complaining about PC run amok have an axe to grind involving women because there are other superhero movies that must suck as much or more and none of them care.

>Show me where the vast majority of people voting this movie down are doing the second.

I didn't make this claim and you know it.

>No, OP said that whites are hated on every platform. Big difference.

So what does that mean? What level of hate is so minor that I and all the white males I know never notice it, but is completely intolerable to you?

>So can I. Post some actually pro white opinions instead of groveling at tumblrina feet and you might have a point.

What the fuck is a "pro-white opinion?" I have no desire to spread white nationalist propaganda for any reason, and my guess is that you'd find any opinion not out of your playbook to be "anti-white".

>You can't wish non persecution into existence either.

You're the one tell ME that I am persecuted, so it stands on YOU to prove it. I know people of all kinds of races, many of them raging communists, and none of them have denigrated me in any way for my race. I seem to enjoy all of the benefits of being white, so you'll have to work hard to convince me it's all been smoke and mirrors.

>I wish I could. Male only platforms are dead.

Jow Forumsbraincels is still active, last I heard. I bet the climate there would suit you better.

>Nope.

So what defines a gamer, then, numbnuts?

>Sounds like you REALLY hate Gamergate, and therefore hate gamers.

Just a sec, I need to tab out of SLADE. Driving hard to get this ZDoom mod released, really excited about the new possibilities ZScript...of course I hate Gamergate you baboon.

Do you interpret simply voicing complaints as shitting bricks, and if so, aren't you shitting bricks?

Yes, but definitely not enough, and those white male leads being displaced from being potrayed in a pro white or masculine nature.

>Not enough
Why does it need to be higher? How will that benefit you or anyone else?

>those white male leads being displaced from being potrayed in a pro white or masculine nature.
Yes, because those don't sell like they did in the 80s and 90s. Movies pander to markets. That's how capitalism works. Are you anti-captalist? Tainting the market with your agenda is worth of a helicopter ride you know.

Attached: 1551667226763.jpg (664x719, 47K)

>This might be hard for a brainlet to understand but you don't need to be in someone's direct presence to berate them
How did she berate you, then? Via text message?

Unirpnically Jow Forums and other "new aged right wingers" are making this situatuion worse and the best thing to do is nothing and let it bomb

>let it bomb
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/09/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-160-million/
kek

>That's called marketing...Why do you think Gillette was satisfied with how their ad performed?
Their stocks rose because of other brands within their business, being "satisfied" aint going to bring in the money. But I'm sure they know what they're doing, right? Comic books readers were mostly white males. It's not like attacking the biggest part of the fanbase is an issue. Just look at battlefield V- Oh wait

I miss Jow Forums of old, robots were always losers but the old breed of robot had potential for introspection and improvement whereas the post 2016 /polr9k/ posters are completely delusional.

Brie Larson broke into his house at night and bullied his pathetic white microdick

Marvel's main business are movies. Comic books haven't been their focus for nearly 20 years now.
Hardly anyone buys comics these days, even nerds. The people who do buy comics are likely doing it because of the movies these days.
comichron.com/yearlycomicssales/industrywide/2017-industrywide.html

>Just look at battlefield V- Oh wait
What does that have to do with anything? And why would I know anything about some shitty EA game I was never going to play, let alone pirate?

>I just don't want to be around them
Well screw you too then. I just wanted friends

>nd get tons of SJW asses in theater seats
Except they don't consume any of the media they complain about. There's a saying "get woke, go broke" because of that.

>comes on Jow Forums
>tries to change racism
Good luck with that retard

I don't care about racism, you guys are just worse than niggers

Yea yea. This has been the trend since the 2016 election cycle. Liberals faggots notice that Jow Forums actually has a little influence. Start flooding all the boards with the same rhetoric
>ive been here for years and it was never this bad
>poltard!
>back to your containment board
>pol is leaking
Fuck off nigger

Not that user it's statistically like you don't even know who Hal Turner was lmao

Attached: 1485009010507.jpg (1214x403, 88K)

What influence does Jow Forums have?

>Why does it need to be higher? How will that benefit you or anyone else?
Because it would provide white men with powerful white male role models in pop culture to identify with and build a new traditional culture around.
You aren't going to get that with Bree Larson, and you aren't going to get that watching Japanese cartoons of little girls in sexual positions.

>Yes, because those don't sell like they did in the 80s and 90s.
Apparently diversity isn't selling like it used to either, but regardless I consider sales as important as culture.

>Movies pander to markets. That's how capitalism works. Are you anti-captalist?
Yes.

>Tainting the market with your agenda is worth of a helicopter ride you know.
You're welcome to try, degenerate.

>I don't give a shit.
Then why did you post that nonsense to begin with?

>I'm addressing what OP actually posted, not his fucking image.
Where did OP say that women and nonwhites suck?

>I can't pretend to psychically know what's motivating all those reviewers but I'm guessing the ones complaining about PC run amok have an axe to grind involving women
So you can't pretend to know what's going to motivate the reviewers but you're going to pretend anyways. Kek.

Attached: 1529056014438.jpg (600x900, 341K)

>I don't give a shit.
Then why did you post that nonsense to begin with?

>I'm addressing what OP actually posted, not his fucking image.
Where did OP say that women and nonwhites suck?

>I can't pretend to psychically know what's motivating all those reviewers but I'm guessing the ones complaining about PC run amok have an axe to grind involving women
So you can't pretend to know what's going to motivate the reviewers but you're going to pretend anyways. Kek.

>So what does that mean? What level of hate is so minor that I and all the white males I know never notice it, but is completely intolerable to you?
The level of hate that you apparently have too much onions crowding your skull to recognize.

>What the fuck is a "pro-white opinion?" I have no desire to spread white nationalist propaganda for any reason, and my guess is that you'd find any opinion not out of your playbook to be "anti-white".
Bingo. White nationalism would be one pro white opinion.

>You're the one tell ME that I am persecuted, so it stands on YOU to prove it.
One example of your oppression is already proved in the OP. Apparently you're too cucked to recognize it.

>I know people of all kinds of races, many of them raging communists, and none of them have denigrated me in any way for my race.
Oh? Well I have.

>Jow Forumsbraincels is still active, last I heard. I bet the climate there would suit you better.
Nope, braincels is dead too. Also they only let in incels. I'm not even single.

>So what defines a gamer, then, numbnuts?
A supporter of Gamergate.

>of course I hate Gamergate you baboon.
Confirmed cuck.

2016 should've taught you that you don't have to be introspective towards every minute thing that happens in your life. Some things, A LOT of things are the fault of our rabidly anti white, anti straight anti male culture.

Attached: 1529057303985.jpg (1000x667, 441K)

>What influence does Jow Forums have?

it gravitationally attracts autism

It's kinda funny that Ameritards need a MOVIE (an ADOLESCENT movie) to talk about politics and culture.
lmao

Hillary denounced Pepe as a hate symbol on national tv

NO ASS
BLAND
BITCH
MENSTRUATION
WIDE JAW
NIGGERS

Americans talk about politics nonstop. This movie is just another example of it.

>So you can't pretend to know what's going to motivate the reviewers but you're going to pretend anyways. Kek.
I'd love to see you explain how random people polled exiting the theater are biased in some way
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/09/captain-marvel-a-cinemascore/

>Hardly anyone buys comics these days, even nerds
>gives link with graph showing comic sales more than $1billion

regardless, comic book readers are a big group that would have interest in the character and her movie, so just throw shade at the biggest demographic within that group, right?

>What does that have to do with anything?
Battlefield V also attacked white men as part of their """""marketing""""". turns out it wasn't an effective marketing strategy

>Some things, A LOT of things are the fault of our rabidly anti white, anti straight anti male culture.

>rabid anti white male culture is why I'm not a winner

truly the epitome of masculinity in 2019

BTW you are not white

Attached: 1540388293817.png (600x487, 85K)

>Because it would provide white men with powerful white male role models in pop culture to identify with and build a new traditional culture around.
Men in tights fighting is not masculine, it is not traditional, basing your values on "pop culture" that Jews created is also possibly the most anti-white thing I could imagine as good ol' lefty me.

>Apparently diversity isn't selling like it used to either, but regardless I consider sales as important as culture.
Of course it's not, it's been the norm on and off since the 90s. Outraging Nazis does give a boost in exposure however.

>Yes.
Then why do you want to base your traditional male culture on capitalist fiction?

Attached: 1395728955496.jpg (1178x1662, 357K)

>Battlefield V also attacked white men
Citation needed.

>Citation needed.

it was real in my mind

A single marvel movie rakes in more cash than the ENTIRE comic industry. You're crazy if you think Marvel is a comic book company in 2019.

>Battlefield V also attacked white men as part of their """""marketing""""". turns out it wasn't an effective marketing strategy
You're acting like the only reason BFV failed was because it tried to be PC.

So 10 years ago, was gaming only worth 1/3 or 1/4 what it was today? Mobile gaming was much smaller in 2009, so that by itself could shave off close to 70 billion. Combined with the pretty significant YoY growth for the other categories, it sounds like the gaming industry must have grown a lot during the 2010s.

Attached: 1544846963207.jpg (711x1027, 193K)

Even before the election pol was regularly shit on by the other boards. All the election did was bring in the most newfags ever who unironically believe in what pol preaches so now when pol is told to fuck off they get super defensive and spout the same generic response

faggot

Video games were already one of the biggest entertainment markets by 2010 from what I remember.
I think video games reached being a billion dollar industry some time in the 1980s actually, at least according to wikipedia (I didn't bother with the citations)
>The early 1980s saw the golden age of video arcade games reach its zenith. The total sales of arcade video game machines in North America increased significantly during this period, from $50 million in 1978 to $900 million by 1981,[20] with the arcade video game industry's revenue in North America tripling to $2.8 billion in 1980.[21] By 1981, the arcade video game industry was generating an annual revenue of $5 billion in North America,[12][22] equivalent to $12.3 billion in 2011.[17] In 1982, the arcade video game industry reached its peak, generating $8 billion in quarters,[23] equivalent to over $18.5 billion in 2011,[17] surpassing the annual gross revenue of both pop music ($4 billion) and Hollywood films ($3 billion) combined at that time.[23]

White dudes exist to bust balls and they've done so ferociously for thousands of years. That's never going to stop. I just find it funny that if they get their balls busted, they become absolutely unhinged and chimp out like no chimp has ever himself'd out before.

Just get a grip, you faggots. You letting things bother you this much is only advertising a very tender weak point. Letting everyone know your weakness is just going to force everyone you pissed off to exploit it.

And here we are today.

I had no problem with Brie Larson being Captain Marvel. At least they took an existing character (Carol Danvers) for the part rather than just changing the gender of a male hero. I was a little disappointed that they made Mar-Vell into a woman, but the character's part in the story was so minimal it didn't matter.

>rabid anti white male culture is why I'm not a winner
I don't blame my personal problems on anti white male culture. I've succeeded despite those problems. When I talk about this culture I'm referring to how it affects whites and males as a whole.

>truly the epitome of masculinity in 2019
Do you interpret simply voicing complaints as not masculine, and if so, aren't you not masculine by complaining about me?

>BTW you are not white
By who's standards?

>Men in tights fighting is not masculine, it is not traditional,
Says who? Pic related.

>basing your values on "pop culture" that Jews created is also possibly the most anti-white thing I could imagine as good ol' lefty me.
>Then why do you want to base your traditional male culture on capitalist fiction?
I'm not basing my values off the pop culture that jews created. I'm voicing my complains towards this culture and expressing my desire to create a pop culture that's actually pro white. That's the whole point.

>Outraging Nazis does give a boost in exposure however.
It really doesn't, since Nazis are small in number. You don't have to be a nazi to take issue with shit that denegrates white males.

It displaced them from their traditional, historically accurate roles, replacing them with invincible katana wielding crippledykes.

I don't want either of us to bust eachother's balls. I want to be left alone with a pro white culture.

Attached: dake_kyle_040718_800x450.jpg (800x450, 167K)

they're complaining about the neo-nazis whining online about Captain Marvel.

tl;dr thread is pure shit and pic related

Attached: C0tXbr1WEAAijK3.jpg (640x480, 50K)

1. There is still a majority of white males in Battlefield 5.
2. Battlefield didn't claim to be historically accurate and even if they did the game was not historically accurate, to begin with. You can jump out of an airplane, pull out a rocket launcher, shoot another plane and jump back into yours yet no one was complaining about it.
White males - When you are so fragile that a woman character appearing in a video game seems like an attack to you.

>the seething because people shit on my bait htread

Attached: 1551988396677.png (710x821, 771K)

>I'm voicing my complains towards this culture and expressing my desire to create a pop culture that's actually pro white.
I find it strange that people accuse marvel movies, of all things, of being anti-white
like yeah they did make a movie with black people but it was about a fascist, isolationist ethnostate full of black people
the last thor movie said again and again "asgard isn't a place, it's a people"

Holy whitespace batman, I think this poster is from reddit!

Jews have a fascist ethnostate too but that doesn't mean they're pro-white.
If everyone gets to be fascist except white people, who are to remain with weak democracy that's open to any idiot, no matter how many IQ points they're missing or criminal convictions they've gotten in the past, then that's anti-white.

Leftypol and reddit, go die. You can't not see the obvious anti-male and pro-female/pro-nigger/pro-faggot agenda in the media today. This is all just part of your sick kike gaslighting.
>oh yeah goy, there's no agenda, stop complaining!
>who cares if we keep shilling niggers and women in your face every second, you're the problem!
You fucking pieces of shit deserve the worst death imaginable.

my bad, *gamers

what I meant was they dissed a part of their fanbase for having an issue with the ww2 "correctness" in their game and suffered for it.

>You're crazy if you think Marvel is a comic book company in 2019.
I didn't say this. But I think they're an important group for a new character, since they would have an interest given their prior knowledge from the comics drawing them in, and also promoting the movie by discussing it online.

not the only reason BFV failed, but it played a part. And it doesn't seem like a good marketing idea to diss your fanbase in any industry desu

>muh leftypol
>muh reddit

you can always go back to your safespace at Jow Forums nigger

Attached: 1540771534973.png (423x330, 26K)

>1. There is still a majority of white males in Battlefield 5.
Not enough.

>2. Battlefield didn't claim to be historically accurate and even if they did the game was not historically accurate, to begin with.
WELL they fucking should've. That's the problem.

>You can jump out of an airplane, pull out a rocket launcher, shoot another plane and jump back into yours yet no one was complaining about it.
Because those aren't the points of historical accuracy that people care about. People care about representation of their identities in history.

>White males - When you are so fragile that a woman character appearing in a video game seems like an attack to you.
Explain, in detail, why it's fragile to consider the displacement of your people to be an attack.

>I find it strange that people accuse marvel movies,
It's Disney, friendo. There's nothing strange about that.

>like yeah they did make a movie with black people but it was about a fascist, isolationist ethnostate full of black people
Where's the marvel movie where a white ethnostate with traditional gender roles is cast in a good light? I would be an instant marvel/capeshit fan if they made a movie about white Wakanda.

>the last thor movie said again and again "asgard isn't a place, it's a people"
Meanwhile, Heimdall and a bunch of other citizens of Asgard are black and various other nonwhite races.

Attached: 1529057436552.jpg (980x552, 198K)

Jow Forums isn't a safespace either. It's actually safer here.
It's been swarmed with vengeful shitlibs since 2016.

Attached: 1529058261043.jpg (520x620, 54K)

>vendetta against "gamers"

Attached: a6b.jpg (500x500, 36K)

This but unironically. Gamers unironically rise up.

>liberals actively decry prejudice but then call their opponents ugly and mentally ill

White men did it to themselves by trying to put every non-white down. And white pigs killing nigroes left and right.

>MOOOOOM!!!!!! PEOPLE CALLED ME UGLY AFTER ACTING LIKE A NAZI ON THE INTERNET. MOOOM! MAKE IT STOPPP!

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THIS UGLY MENTALLY ILL NAZI SAID IM OPPRESSING HIM PLS HALP

Normalfags do dumb shit like this all the time, I don't understand why people here even care

>Jow Forumstroons would rather migrate to and rape another board rather than fix their own
Why does this sound familiar

>Why does this sound familiar

kek