After long search finally find emotional cute boi bf

>after long search finally find emotional cute boi bf
>now only talks about wanting to kill himself every day

Attached: 1510207755157.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_eLR8ycJM
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when a roastie's presence is so intolerable it drives even a desperate and lonely man to suicide

Top jej gg ez no rp

You like cute boys? I can replace it if you want. where do you live?

I'm afraid that is the case
Europe. But I don't want to give up on it yet. I don't know

describe yourself
can you travel to usa?

ROASTIE ROASTIE GO AWAY
FUCK OFF ROASTIE YOU CAN'T STAY

fucking pathetic cucks

This is just what happens when men talk about emotions. It's why we're told to shut up about how we feel.

I'm a neet and an introvert. I like to read, watch movies and go on walks.
Not really. I don't have money and soon I will probably also not have much time to travel anymore
I try to be there for him and help him, but whatever I do, it doesn't seem to make him feel better at all. Maybe I really am a burden for him. He wasn't like this at the start of our relationship. Any advice?

No you dummy. What I'm saying is that deep down every man wants to kill himself. He wasn't like this at the beginning of the relationship because he wasn't open with you about how he was feeling. There's nothing you can do to make him feel better and overall you're probably a minimal burden compared to the crushing weight of the world. You probably don't need to worry, most guys don't kill themselves despite harboring these emotions.

Doesn't seem evolutionary useful, but believable.
Since it doesn't seem like I can help him, it really would have been better he would have kept that to himself. Or atleast don't talk about it so much. I don't know though. He seems very desperate sometimes. I'm afraid he is going to do it.

That's what emotional cute bois do. You have no right to be surprised.
They're basicly vapid roasties, only with enhanced mental issues.

I think eventually he will stop. I was the same way for awhile but when you release you get nothing from it you give up.

It's evolutionary useful because those with nothing to live for eventually do it. Only those who care about the tribe more than themselves continue their lineage.
Lol yeah, there's a reason why people tell men to not talk about their emotions. No one wants to hear about how we want to kill ourselves all the time. That's what you get for pursuing an emotional boy instead of a stoic man.

daily reminder to avoid men like the plague

Attached: 1546155806796.png (1828x758, 623K)

But I like cutes :(
Kek

you must be AWFUL if that is the case

how shitty can you be that he wants to kill himself despite constant support from you?

damn

This makes me happy to die alone.
Women and men should be segregated.

please don't get too ahead of yourself femtards
youtube.com/watch?v=6-_eLR8ycJM
men actually only want to fuck you

wonder why people fall in love anyway?

God I love seeing stuff like this. People really are just awful deep down no matter what gender

The relationship between the sexes is so fucked up that humanity may go extinct.

>But I like cutes :(
Apparently you only like their bodies and not their personalities.

>I should provide nothing to a relationship and the other side should provide everything

whoever wrote this is a female version of a mgtow

i wish but i highly doubt that user
normalfags are still having babies

have to find out how much to love him
if so stay in there
if not, you don't even need to dump him since he'll kill himself eventually

I say win:win

but way I see it if the guy is attractive enough for you to be attractive to you and was still legit emotional then he probably has a shit life before meeting you.

this, so much this
it puts into words so many feelings and experiences i've had
men really are the worst

Attached: 35907d370509a68beb9fe5fb0ce0e104f86c10ad.jpg (540x541, 42K)

Where was this posted? I'm actually interested in reading more posts like that.

crystal.cafe/feels
Originally.

No, just a larping male, as all of CC's userbase is.

Women : I want a guy whos open about their emotions
Society: men are expendable, we replace you with ease you are nothing, born evil rapist opressors, if you dont work you're a leech a dreg of society, men cause all the evils in the world, dont be a pussy enlist and die for us asshole. Additionally add your races list of insults and media / political attacks

Men: I dont think it's worth living, I dont feel great about myself
women : ewww lol what a loser

Never talk about feelings with women or anyone really, only the most trusted bros even then you need to play it by ear

I think crying about imaginary problems is the lowest you can go, heh.

You should NEVER share your real thoughts and emotions with others. No matter if they are your partner or friend.

you're too jaded user
it has helped me be slightly less mentally ill talking to nice people about my feelings

Attached: 1517864789169.png (667x549, 65K)

How tall are you? What colour is your hair?

lmao are you my ex girlfriend?

>after long search finally find emotional cute boi bf
Honestly, why do women pretend to want this type of guy? I know most of Jow Forums tries to shame girls for going for chad, but there's really nothing wrong with dating the type of guy you want to date. Just don't pick some beta and ask him to be someone else. Find a guy that you legitimately like for who he is, instead of hoping a guy you don't like will turn into a guy you do.

This is actually completely consistent. It's not so crazy to want a normal guy who doesn't have fucking insane suicidal emotions. The way you have the hypothetical guy casually mentioning "I don't think it's worth living" is weird as fuck.

>It's not so crazy to want a normal guy who doesn't have fucking insane suicidal emotions.
Yes, but such a guy is not an "emotional cute boi"

I'm highly emotional and my girlfriend thinks I'm cute. I'm also extremely optimistic despite not having an ideal life, which she says brightens up her day as well.

sounds like me xd

I want a depressed bf but he can't be more suicidal than me.

I hope for your own sake that this is bait

how depressed are you tho?

...it's not bait, why?

There's a good chance I an hero (or at least try) within the next 10 days.

why would you try to kill yourself? that sounds pretty lame

Because you seem to idolize depression and wanting to kill yourself. It come across as edgy.

We all know exactly what you need to do in this situation.

Attached: 170616-michelle-carter-945a-rs_9f805145670fd23ac862549b84423dfd.fit-760w.jpg (760x548, 74K)

Just be courteous and don't make a mess inside the house. If you're using a bloody method, take it out back.

I love this feel though. I've had relations with so many guys where merely having known me for a while and received my attentions is going to be the highlight of their life until they die. They throw themselves desperately at me, my mere smile can make their entire month, or if I ghost them for a while they get super depressed. anything I say or do is multiplied by a factor of 100 for their emotional response. I've made tons of guys fall in love with me. Like completely emotionally dependent on me, would break their own fingers if I asked them to level desperate agonizing love.
There are at least 40 guys out there who will never, ever forget me so long as they live, and even if they get a wife someday they'll think about me when they're with her. I don't even remember their names.

I wish I knew what you look like so I can think to myself about how average you are

>average
hahaha! solid 8-9/10. damn it feels good. don't worry, soon i'll settle down with a qt bf and husband him up, and he'll never know what I've done.

ehh I have my personal rating system due to my specific preferences. For example unless you have naturally straight brown hair, I would never consider rating you above a 7.

no gf being classified a disability when? I want to claim my neetbux! I literally can't function

Attached: 6374567.jpg (1000x812, 121K)

>after long search still haven't found autistic online gf
please message me aspergirls

yeah nice larp, no woman above a 5 goes on this godforsaken board

If anyone wants an e bf
proof#5284
Add him, he's a cute guy

5'2, brown hair
Possible. Did I tell you about this board?

Why don't you just cheat on him with a Chad?

Where in Europ are you?

I legitimately do. Not all people are the same. Also girls not.
Yeah, it's heart wrenching
Someone can be emotional and cute without wanting to die everyday.
Also possible. Lol

>I legitimately do.
I don't believe you.

Guys without emotions are pretty creepy. Just some walking bag of meat, acting on primal impulses. Especially if it's an otherwise sexy meatbag. At least emotional guys feel human.

What fetishes do you have OP? Whats the weirdest thing or most degenerate thing youve done with your bf? Is he chad?

Die bitch. And I can tell you, you aren't as special as you think. Legit desperate guys would treat every girl like that
Vote Yang, user
Actually not autistic, but I know a sperg girl
Are you actually that mentally retarded?
Germany

That's not the same as 'emotional'

It's like she was born at 30, surrounded by cats, and just found out how babies were made. More cringe like this please.

You should understand him, honestly. No one with depression or any or any other mental illness gets better just because they have a relationship, shit is inside you know, just be there for him, it's not your fault.

Well, I guess you don't have to. I just love everything cute.
Almost everything Bdsm related, degenerate is a question of definition and he is definitely more chad than me. Make of that what you want.

>Actually not autistic, but I know a sperg girl
Think she would be into ldr? Could you hook us up?

Attached: 1550740776073.jpg (647x647, 36K)

How did you both meet? He's Chad probably, how is sex with him?

aw you are not alone, unfortunately alot of the type of guys we like tend to be. although if its going on for too long without improvements i suggest you end things, not fair on you

>emotional cute boi
>bdsm
>Literally says he's chad
I knew I smelled bullshit. Stop pretending you like a type of guy that you clearly do not.

Lol, she probably has BPD

I can try to. Give me your dicord and I will give it to her
We met on here
I didn't say that he is chad. I just said that he is more chad than me, but that honestly applies to most people on this board, believe me or not

How is sex with that chad? reeeeeeeeeee tell us

>more chad than me
uhhhh. Are you a male user?

That's not what I meant, stupid. What I meant is, that he had more success in life and sexually than me. But again, that applies to most people on this board
What do you want to hear from me? I love him and I enjoy everything we do together. I just can't stand to see him so unhappy all the time

Ok I try my best. I just hope he will feel better at times.
True. I find myself attracted to depressed guys alot and I don't mind as long as there are also happy times, that I hope will come again.

We want to hear about sex, so tell us whats your fav position? DOES HE CUM INSIDE!!?!?!?!?!

>The way you have the hypothetical guy casually mentioning "I don't think it's worth living" is weird as fuck.
Why? It's something that everyone with 120+ IQ thinks about daily.

Holy shit I hate the smart = depressed meme so fucking much. If you truly had a powerful mind you would be able to manipulate it into being happy.

>High IQ = truly powerful mind
See that's where you're wrong kiddo.

Yeah it's not the best measure of a powerful mind. Sucks for people who can't make themselves happy on demand and don't realize that being pessimistic is suboptimal and therefore for brainlets.

>why is can't a god make a rock that he the can't lift checkmate le atheists

Not sure how you're trying to apply that logic to what I said. Personally I've never met an atheist that I didn't think was a brainlet.

You sound like a girl I talked to on insta a couple of times. Are you a redhead by any chance?

>Daily reminder that once you remove sex from the equation, women are absolutely worthless.
Top keks.

People with gfs shouldn't be allowed to be suicidal

suicide should only be for people with no friends, loved ones, or family members that can tolerate them. Just pisses me the fuck off to know that people that have ones to live for don't want to live.

Alright, my discord is skittle#4890

lmao just tell him to kill himself, then you can laugh at him

R9kers and 4channers are just shit relationship partners. They have no sense of personality and are completely vacuous people. I don't know how many times I have talked to a faggot on here who thinks spamming garbage memes that would have been called out 2 years ago is the same as conversation. It's difficult to discuss anything with anyone when they're just using you as an impetus to *feel* something and have nothing of their own to give. You see it here with all the mommy gf spamming, femdom and trap shit. You're only ever ready for a relationship when you're ready to love and give. Sadly, this just isn't the case for people on here.

tfw no gf to leech your strength like a succubus
Life just isn't as fun as a solo rpg

Attached: 1410362098125.gif (450x402, 839K)

>What I'm saying is that deep down every man wants to kill himself.

This is one of the most fucking stupid copes I've seen you morons write in a long time.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mobu__fcef370cee197a6fd051c08c508e48e0.png (780x900, 294K)

>You're only ever ready for a relationship when you're ready to love and give.
And then you get ghosted when she gets bored.

Most people just don't think about it or put 2 and 2 together. Yet deep down they still unsatisfied. If you told them that they really just wanted to die, they may not believe you at first, but they'll either come around to the idea eventually or just keep ignoring that feeling.

You genuinely believe that? No wonder you say all this stupid shit.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

cn

Attached: ∩ 14.png (4584x3856, 88K)