Cold water hurts my teeth

Cold water hurts my teeth

Attached: 7cfd5288.png (817x1091, 616K)

warm them up with my cock in your mouth

Attached: 1546531346970.png (571x555, 233K)

>shitty teeth, at dentist getting shit done
>tell them I have temperature sensitivity really bad
>they shoot freezing cold water in my mouth and act surprised and insulted when I flinch and try to pull away from it
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are specific tooth pastes for that kind of problem. Lurk moar.

You're invited, user

Attached: 83ccd421b35558f1f1424cdabe8e5758.png (500x563, 333K)

Seems like that's what you really wanted all along. A nice mouthful of man meat hitting the back of your throat and making you gag.

teeth are horrible things why the fuck do we have them
fuck that aspect of existence

Attached: 1517178448483.png (244x216, 62K)

>tfw constant daily discomfort from dental shit
>will only get worse with time
>all fillings will need replacing every 10 years
>keep reading books where the characters suffered horrible toothaches all the time as a regular part of life
>constant dreams of teeth falling out or crumbling apart
>fucking expensive and painful dental work
>only way i get through the dentist is digging my nail into my palm to distract myself
>last time the marks lasted four days
every other part of the body can heal, but not teeth. bones can heal, teeth are essentially the same thing but somehow can't heal themselves. fuck teeth.

Some day someone's going to invent a pill for this. One that makes all your teeth fall out one by one like when you were a kid, and a new set grow in behind them. Take a course of them in your 30s and again in your 60s. We should have this shit naturally, the only reason we don't is that people didn't used to live this long. Modern dentistry is crude and primitive torture. We need that fucking pill.

This is the one I use. Originolia

Attached: whoa3.jpg (733x600, 78K)

>Cold water hurts my teeth
Cute thread

they're actually the first barrier the body has to protect it from consuming poisonous/radioactive metals, from contaminated water for example

the hydroxyapatite that composes them is very very good at removing more than 97% of metal from solutions in a very short period of time (as low as 1 second for a 30 mg/L solution of uranium, with pure hydroxyapatite)

sauce: me, it's kinda my lab's job

Attached: uranium graph.png (725x558, 67K)

I drink water at room temperature and everyone is mean to me because of it

Attached: 1551791232826.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

How? Do the metals just immediately stick to the teeth?

Attached: the teeth girl.jpg (257x192, 17K)

can you just give it a rest fellas

im not that guy but maybe our teeth are magnets?

yeah, pretty much. hydroxyapatite is a crystal lattice structure, and at low concentrations of the metal, the metal ions become incorporated into the structure at the surface because of the charge differential, among other factors.

at higher concentrations, hydroxyapatites have phosphate components that make the uranium precipitate out as a mineral called a chernikovite.

here's a pic; at the top left, the little white dots are the uranium. it increases in the top right pic. the bottom two pics show the uranium as chernikovite grains on the hydroxyapatite.

another fun fact: you can actually remove this uranium by drinking and gargling solutions with carbonate ions. in essence, this means drinks like soda.

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-125251_Drive.jpg (2220x1080, 930K)

>this means drinks like soda.
>soda is good for your teeth
well, at least once a month or so. what a world.

ask me if I give a fuck you weeboo faggot!

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089199.jpg (600x583, 226K)

well I wouldn't say "good" lol, it's still soda and has a ton of ingredients that could degrade the tooth

I think it would be more accurate to say that because of its chemistry, it happens to have a potentially beneficial effect. it won't be as potent as more concentrated carbonate solutions, and it'll only be truly effective as a removing agent for smaller concentrations of uranium

I helped do these particular tests; we looked at a 10 ppm solution of uranium (that's pretty big, for context, the Environmental Protection Agency's max contaminant level for uranium in America's groundwater is 30 micrograms/liter, and 10 ppm is equal to 10 milligrams/liter)

If your teeth are exposed to that kind of solution for 5 min, a particular tooth takes in about 15.86 ng/g of tooth, per this chartwe found that Pepsi, if you gargle it for around 10 minutes, removes around 94% of that, around 14.9 ng/g of tooth.

but the amount of uranium your teeth take in increases exponentially over time, if you look in the same graph. actual carbonate solutions can remove hundreds of nanograms of uranium per gram of tooth in the same amount of time it takes soda to remove a dozen or so.

so if your teeth come into contact with a higher concentration uranium contaminated water or are exposed for a longer time, soda won't help. also you have to consider that these studies are for one tooth. we don't know how multiple teeth exposed to uranium at once would affect the soda, but I think its reasonable to say that since the total uranium taken in by all your teeth would be much greater than the amount taken in by just one, the soda would have a much less pronounced effect.

that's neato. i guess you work on this professionally? please kill the dental jew, fren. help us all make teethgains.

Yeah I do. My lab studies a bunch of stuff related to radioactive metals and their applications. My personal project is making a compound that could theoretically work very well in removing the uranium from the groundwater itself.

What I learned the most is that molecules are cool in the sense that they're a lot like humans; they have unique structures that help them to do different things, some molecules are better than others at doing the same thing, every molecule has a practical upside and downside, good qualities and flaws, and every molecule has its own behavior. They even have likes and dislikes in terms of what they want to react with, and they need the right conditions in order to make their ideal reactions, which is a lot like a real relationship. Hell, molecules even have roles that are just like gender roles: some have to attack the other to make a bond (which is like a guy asking a girl out) and others make themselves open to be bonded with (which is like a girl consenting to the guy's advances)

There's a reason why "chemistry" also refers to the complex interactions between people, rather than it just being a science, and it's incredibly fascinating. Actually seeing the reaction happen is pretty cool too, sometimes they can be very visceral.