Has a girl ever sat on your face?

Has a girl ever sat on your face?

Attached: 1547843885110.jpg (960x1280, 107K)

yes she has.
yes she has.

I have never had physical contact with a female

Describe it how it was in details.

I second this Tell us what happened

Yes, I disliked it. Although he was 140-160 she was heavy. On the bright side, She was horny as fuck and her liquids were in my face and mouth.

If 69 counts, yea. I almost went for the butt too. I haven't had sex in two and a half years though so I guess remembering her makes me pretty pathetic.

Describe the smell
lcbjfclgjncf

No but a stripper let me eat her ass.

he/ she which one is it user?

Plenty. Many women are very uncomfortable with themselves to do that and surprisingly have never been with men who are relaxed enough to let it happen.

Also some women are just out of shape even if they're a healthy BMI and look good, and literally can't stay in a face-sitting position long enough to have an orgasm because they just lack the muscle tone and condition necessary.

You may have to give her some good workouts to get her primed for it. She'll thank you later.

yes. gf does it once in a while. ill tie her hands behind her back and blind fold her and make her ride my tongue til she cums sometimes

>Has a girl ever sat on your face?
I wish!

Attached: death_by_snu-snu_futurama.jpg (700x700, 71K)

hell yeah niggaa
we were 69ing and i pulled her on my face nigga what the fuck do you think happened?
>shes confused of the change of pace
>starts moaning in pleasure
>starts sucking my dick
>cum buckets down her throat

Attached: ahem.png (225x225, 10K)

scent and taste is not as strong as expected, more skin than anything else..had a few girls sit on my face, i do it with every hooker i go to and ive been to a lot.

not as good as in fantasy

Sorry, I'm retarded she.

No sadly. I've been without affection of females my whole life

Attached: 328791.png (200x200, 45K)

>that Freudian slip

My favorite way to orgasm is to have a girl sit/straddle my face and I jack off on to my tummy

I have an older cousin who used to babysit me sometimes.
She would sometimes sit on my face when we were play fighting.

>Also some women are just out of shape even if they're a healthy BMI and look good, and literally can't stay in a face-sitting position long enough to have an orgasm because they just lack the muscle tone and condition necessary.

this is bullshit, Im fat as fuck and have sat on a dudes face for over an hour. They are just quitters and probably didn't like what you were doing but were too nice to say that you were bad at it.

Failed Chad here, majority of girls are insecure about it but I've had 2 sit on my face. Best was a chubby latina. it blocks your hearing which is a bit annoying but it's a great feeling, nowhere near as smelly as you'd expect and the taste is mainly skin with a slight metallic hint. It's like having your head dunked under warm water while high

Btw hookers don't count you sad fucks.

Please give more detail, was your nose up her pussy or her ass? How clothed was she? Did she make you struggle for air?

Yes. It wasn't very pleasant

Hot

fgfgfg

gay

I'm pretty sure I might be asexual. I find women romantically attractive but sex isn't enjoyable for me

Yes now I'm unironically addicted to that feeling.

No but I've had a cute guy sit on my face while he sucked my cock
shit was cash

Attached: hmm.png (433x302, 127K)

my gf is butthole shy, any tips to encourage her to show me her chocolate ring?

Yeah, sometimes I'll lie down in bed on my back and she'll get on my face and plant her pussy lips on my lips but I'm not allowed to lick, then she'll rub her pussy forward and back on my face while she jacks me off. I can honestly say I never last more than 2 minutes like that, feeling the soft fur of her pussy on my face, the musky smell in my nostrils and my helmet being gently tugged makes me bust hard

Attached: j1462935858833.jpg (1000x738, 92K)

She thinks it's jsut fucking hilarious to fart in bed under the sheets.

>She hovered over my face
>Grab her thighs and pull her down
No idea what came over me t b h

I wish a girl would do that

That's like the one thing I want, just haven't found the right girl.

lol they didn't quit on me. I'm just giving the most common complaints and most realistic problems women will have with it. Uncomfortable with own bodies is #1, and unable to balance themselves or do it effort free is #2.

You've most likely developed muscle mass to handle your body weight. No need to get a salty vagina over it.

my ex was doing squat exercises and i laid down under her, which was the moment i ascended

No, done 69 tho.

Completely clothed, yes, I struggled for air. She sat right on my face and would pin me like that while I squirmed.

>i do it with every hooker i go to
That's disgusting.