Be into guy

>Be into guy
>He's the shy skinny type but who cares
>Friends always make fun of me for liking him
>One day see him being bullied by a group of guys
>Great, my crush is a target for bullies
>Lose attraction for guy there and then

Any fembots know this feel?

Attached: 1529846957553.jpg (475x572, 74K)

What a fucking terrible whore

I honestly fucking hate the nature God put into you women. Non of you are capable of the unconditional love us men can give you

No, I don't know this feel. Sounds like you really didn't care about the guy at all.

Literally everyone can be a target for bullies. Even bullies.

Attached: Organization Citadel II.jpg (1276x677, 52K)

How do all you retards fall for this terrible LARP. low iq

Attached: 1521522662387.jpg (533x624, 35K)

>i like shy tall guys. Theyre so cute what? Being tall doesnt make you invicible to any type of confrontation????? Ewwwww what a bitch.
Youre the reason why incels exist.

ROASTIE ROASTIE GO AWAY
etc

i hate to laugh but my mom learned this the hard way about my stepdad before they divorced

>>Be into guy
>>He's the shy skinny type but who cares
>>Friends always make fun of me for liking him
>>One day see him being bullied by a group of guys
>>Great, my crush is a target for bullies
>>Lose attraction for guy there and then
>Any fembots know this feel?

Not a fembot, but I can tell you that what you feel is normal. Why would you want a beta? It's normal and good for a woman to feel desire for a guy who is masculine and both physically and mentally strong.

At least you were able to realize the guy for what he was before you got into a relationship with him. You dodged a bullet there. Also, disregard anyone who tells you that you are in the wrong to feel this way. Only the weak and retarded would say nonsense like that.

Based (very originally and shit).

I'm getting some welcome to the jungle vibes here

If you're an actual femanon, blessed be.
You deserve good things in life.

i know i'm kinda biting, but

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I would want to comfort him and feel really bad cause I can't protect him.

depends on why he was bullied. one guy I liked was mouthing off and a guy got tired of it and hit him in the mouth. I was kinda glad really

No. I used to daydream about rescuing my crush from bullies.

women really do be like that

nigger if you give in and dont fight back you dont deserve sympathy. also this is terrible bait.

Why the fuck are there women in this site, let alone even this board?

I thought there's at least one place where every man can express their own despair of society but oh no it has to be even fucking Jow Forums.

There aren't this is shitty pasta

fallin' for the b8

This website is fucking dead thanks to the normalfags and plebitors that spread their cancerous shit in here. Especially the disgusting degenerates from /lgbt/ who keeps spamming their disgusting fetishes on here