What are Jow Forumss honest opinion of the This Is America video

What are Jow Forumss honest opinion of the This Is America video
You can ONLY comment if you actually watched it

Attached: BDA56D7A-C61D-4800-BC68-7E71000731BD.jpg (608x635, 73K)

i dont actually understand

people go crazy over it it and i don't get it

I can smell him through my screen.

I havent watched it :^)

Attached: 1446828218972.gif (540x540, 1.97M)

Haven't watched but still replying

he think's black people ghetto culture is responsible for all the violence and he wants weed to be legal

Its gud but I find it too violent for nothing

not watching that shit

sounds based

I'm not watching some fat naked nigger dance around like a faggot for 5 minutes. Maybe you're into that shit and that's cool but not everyone has to share your profound passion for gay shit.

a fucking nigger

this just screams insecure

Says the EU

Well the former is true so better than what I was expecting.

i didnt like it musically wise
except for the part with the singing priests but of course the nog had to kill em all

smart witty and wicked bruv

>doesn't even bother to link it

the music is pretty shit desu.
I wonder people love it just for the video.

Another nigger whining about his oppression delusion while making hundreds of millions.

He posted the name of the video in the OP
Honestly, if you cant find that shit on your own you is dumb. You is real dumb.

Donald Glover is fat as fuck. It's repulsive, and an assault on the eyes. I could barely watch the music video without throwing up in my mouth at his flabby body parading around like he owns the place. It's one of the most revolting videos I've seen on the entire site because of his disgusting midsection. I could care less about whatever sociopolitical shit he's preaching. I just don't want to see his puffy nipples and revolting adiposity again.
Put a shirt on, black man.

There have been more thoughtful, provocative, poetic and well thought through pieces of music made in the landscape of hip hop. Idk why this gets so analyzed to death when the intention is particularly straightforward. It's 12 year olds on YouTube who want to think they're deep for watching a hidden meaning video.
Glover is just saying we're being distracted from all the horrible- straight up savage and violent shit going on in America at the moment and that no one's doing anything. Making it so shocking yet inherently simple gives it the power to try and at least influence people to a degree.

donglover

Song cannot work without music video

The death of the black nuclear family.

Attached: 5E6DD4EF-AA5F-4335-9FC9-378D2D651A5B.jpg (663x1024, 94K)

VIDEO
NEEDS
FROG

Attached: pepeautism2313.png (492x419, 308K)

I laughed my ass off when the dude got shot, besides that the nigger was gay.

Attached: micheal brown.jpg (937x528, 287K)

fuck off

It's a cool video. Song is a pass. Message is clear but it's not that deep.
Will watch again because it's a well put together video.

Donglover represents America.
Donglover is wearing confederate army pants.
He is dancing with a few upper-class black teens to distract the audience from the carnage and murder happening in the background.
Gospel churches are pieces of black culture that white suburban Americans adore, and Donglover dances with them until he gets tired, and then he kills them.
Notice how the two guns he used get treated after people were murdered, as opposed to how the guitarist black man got treated after his execution.
Last scene is open interpretation. In my opinion, since Donglover represents America, the people chasing him are revolting during his darkest days.