youtube.com/watch?v=VquYo-2ZdUA
youtube.com/watch?v=5t1DnOfenOo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552152014195.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1GA50Zn4OX4
change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been nice lids
It has truly been grand

i STILL have a headache ive taken two lots of tablets and its not helping this sucks

what are you talking about lado?

so where does everyone think this kid is who went missing? probably hung himself desu, would've thought he'd have been found though.

Attached: missing.jpg (739x490, 58K)

First for Irish black metal

eh. It's nothing lol
Just enjoying my time

cute boy z

Attached: ANDY-SAMBERG-618.jpg (618x412, 48K)

French MI6 (or whatever theyre called over there) agent spotted trying to Infiltrate the rioters this afternoon

Attached: muhvest.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

probably in shipnonce's basement

50 bong notes would be much more readily accepted if they were put in ATMs

youtube.com/watch?v=VquYo-2ZdUA

Attached: wuyzxtzx26811.png (1024x1024, 1.37M)

>tfw ordered some books off amazon and the delivery man just left them out in the rain for 6 hours despite the fact i was inside the house at the time of delivery and the books are all mushy

Attached: 8.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

what you lads having for tea? I think im going to get a takeaway

>not just buying a 60 quid kindle then never paying for books again

cant you claim or something like that? at least get them replaced since they got damaged and it isnt your fault?

tea? or maybe something a bit stronger?
i've got a few bottles of the old winyards left
1296. very good year
almost as old as i am haha
youtube.com/watch?v=5t1DnOfenOo

Attached: bilbo2.jpg (960x404, 57K)

mummys doing creamy pork, whatever that means

beans and sosij on toast most likely

fuck me lad she wants it

>play musical statues with niece
>spend the whole time dabbing and flossing

Attached: quick dabbing.gif (524x399, 53K)

>buy wireless earphones
>laptop doesnt have bluetooth

Attached: BrainSmall.jpg (645x968, 47K)

4 pints deep on my way to see Black metal
My neck may not make it lads

Bangers n mash m80

you going to a gig on your own? wish i had the bottle to do that tbqh, enjoy it laddo

What band?

Also, black metal is for benders.

its officially kicking off now, time to get comfy

Attached: muhvest4.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Going with my uncle who doesn't like metal. Will be interesting.
Going to see Primordial who are NOT bender.

Chippy!

Hoping I can get one that delivers because fuck going out in that wind tbqhwyl

I also wouldn't call Primordial black metal. More death innit?

i'm having bolognese and rice. what takeaway you fancy lad?

Attached: 1542157318094.png (670x670, 65K)

Have fun lad. Don't go burning any good protestant churches down afterwards though.

how long till frexit lad

frexit imminent IMO

Bit of a weird mix, I'd say, lad.

Never gonna happen. France and Germany are to two foundations and Marcon would never let there be a referendum

If they don't play Coffin Ships I'll kick off.

*yellow vests you*

>Marcon
theres literally riots in the streets every day trying to topple macron

Not the majority, not enough to vote him out. He's not going to stand down because some people dont like him

>Marcon
he has a 28% approval rating

Thinking about going to a paki place, burgers are probably full of cats and little lost girls but they're cheap as fuck.

home
take me home
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552152014195.webm

Ok? Shame that 72% didnt vote for someone else then. He's not standing down and France arent leaving the EU.

Also his approval rating has been rising. People are probably sick of hooligans rioting and wrecking the cities

alri emmanuel macron lad

>Be the only NEET in the family
>Volunteer to look after terminally ill gran with dementia because what else am I doing with my day
>Spend all week fighting with her to get her to eat/sleep/go to the toilet before she shits herself etc
>Get weekends off cuz aunt that hates me takes over
>Feel guilty, can't relax and enjoy anything, keep thinking what else I could be doing for her

Don't want to sound like a cunt lads but I wish she'd die quickly and painlessly, can't take much more of this.

>his approvel rating has risen to 28%

Attached: 1313970524626.jpg (559x556, 17K)

Nah I wanted Le Pen to win. France leaving would destroy the EU so they'll never let it happen

I think that's a normal feeling for someone in your position desu., How long you been doing this for?

Wonder what my /britfeel/ approval rating is?

>approval rating has been rising.
yeah it gone from terrible to bad, he cant stop the riots eventually even more people willl get sick of him, he's weak and unaffective

>eventually even more people willl get sick of him
have the yellow vest numbers been increasing?

Couple of weeks now. Couldn't stand seeing my mum and other aunts/uncles try and deal with it whilst working full time. Thought it would help but gran keeps thinking I'm just visiting and then starts freaking out about not being able to "look after me."

doesnt matter they're still an ongoing problem he cant fix

Sounds horrible. Is she in a home, dont they have nurses to help with this stuff?

Looking after people with dementia is fucking hard, you're stronger than a lot of people lad. Feeling like that is normal, you're looking after a little kid with probably a vile temper.

It absolutely does matter because if the numbers are decreasing then it will no longer be an ongoing problem.

0/10 would not recommend, overcharged on postage and shoddy item

Do the vests even want to leave the EU?

so you're just going to cross your fingers and hope they get bored, wow what great leadership im sure such weakness wont hurt him next election

they're against globalism and all that

She refused to go into a home or a hospital, she's supposed to be getting outpatient care but so far it's just been the occasional nursing visit cuz her GP is a piece of shit.
Hence why the family are doing the majority of the care. There's meant to be more support on the way but none of us know what's going on tbqh.

Thanks lad, and yeah, it's weird, she'll be lucid for a bit before turning into a nasty toddler. It's a job just keeping up with her mental outbursts.

Mate I hope they drag him out and behead him I'm just being realistic. What do they even want anyway? All he has to do is lower some taxes or adjust some legislations and by the next election in a few years anyone still rioting will be seen as 'unreasonable' by the majority

yeah he should give in to all their demands that will show strength

What are their demands even?

i never said he should do that dont stawman me

i think they want him out im not sure though

Ok, if ignoring them is showing weakness, what in your mind would be showing strength?

mass arrest like we did after all those roits in england, might be harder for the french though as they have less CCTV

Am I a degenerate for being attracted to big noses lads?

Is it a jewpill thing?

phwwwoor check out the nose on this one

Attached: honk honk.jpg (820x492, 64K)

Is it the noses or the milkers lad?

I don't know who you'd chase it up with, is it social services or the GP? Either way it needs to be even if it's just so the nurse can give you some tips on how to care for her best.
My aunt used to give grandma her meal then half an hour later sit her on the bog, it seemed to cut down on accidents.

Want to get a Chinese Hu Po virtual girlfriend who will sing and dance for me tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GA50Zn4OX4

The French LIKE rioting though, it's part of their identity.

Was asked if I had a type and I noticed that all the people that get me twitching seem to have big noses.

cant remember wot this is from

this looks like the face she'd pull if she read britfeel

I think I can see souls and whether or not people lack them.
Its in the eyes and the way they express themselves. Some people just lack a touch of life in their eyes. It's like looking into a husk; an opaque void within which unknowable horrors lie. It scares me.
When I say some people, I mean
>95% of males
>98% of females
>All but 2 LGBTs
I have ever seen. These people lack something and it makes me viscerally uncomfortable. How do I live with this and cope with feeling like only a handful of other people aren't husks?

is this an advanced NPC meme?

She's on End of Life care with a hospice charity so my aunt (with the power of attorney) is running everything through them. So any info is coming down a long chain.
Meanwhile we're just waiting and trying to do right by her but yeah, it's a bit soul destroying tbqhwy

No. No set demographic seems to have the majority of non-husks, though husks prevail in LGBT minorities - this is the one exception (I am a fag; one of the only 2 with some life in his eyes when I look in a mirror). Please help.

>though husks prevail in LGBT minorities
but 98% of regular men and women are also husks?

please sign this petition

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext

fuck normies

no you autist please fuck off

>I am better than
>95% of males
>98% of females
>All but 2 LGBTs

this is some high tier bate

l want to die haha

Lads be honest with me. How many of you have cum on a pair of tits. Bloody dying too

Yeah. I've met a lot of these LGBTs at university. Given that only myself and oneitis have real eyes as far as I have seen, LGBT dead-eye rates are near 100%.
This is no social commentary. Male vs Female and LGBT vs non-LGBT are the only discrepancies I have noticed in count. It's not race/religion/age/politics biased.
I can't be the only one that sees these empty-eyed freaks everywhere, can I?

>absolutely love big tits
>never had a titwank
furious

>only myself and oneitis have real eyes as far as I have seen
what mythical star crossed lovers you are. Seriously you sound a bit mentally ill

It's not that great if I'm being honest. Plus it's a bit awkward getting into the right position, kills the mood a bit.

Exactly the fucking same. Even wondering to get a brass and just ask to play with and cum on her tits. No sex. Don't want STDS

Well I've never been intimate with a woman before.

One of the Xev vids I downloaded is titled 'fuck my big tits or you're fired'. Gonna bust to that one later

>This touchy about normies
>On Jow Forums
Why so defensive?

Cola's in the discord saying they're pregnant

>This touchy about normies
I wasnt calling normie, it's just a bit naive and childish to say 'everyone but me and the person I fancy is a souless husk'

Bottle of hobgoblin in hand tbqh.

Attached: 1413787368571.jpg (467x700, 32K)