Incels

>realize im an incel because of my awful personality and looks
>realize i dont deserve a gf
>realize no one should have to deal with me
>even i wouldnt date myself

Why do only a handful of incels think this way?

Attached: huhm.jpg (591x336, 26K)

The ones who realize that a relationship is not a good idea, do not complain about not having a relationship.

this thread is about incels, not mgtow

Mgtows are mostly incels in denial.

I feel like they're usually pretty autistic or misogynistic(like for real) and feel like they deserve a gf so makes sense

The whole "humble" shtick you were going for here is lost when it's obvious your intention is to appear to be incomparable.
Very few people realistically have the outlook that they deserve a girlfriend based on the fact they exist, alone, when push comes to shove.

don't know much about other places, but here on Jow Forums alot of incels keep complaining about how girls only want chad

and honestly, my intention isnt to try to appear better than other incels, i do realize im a piece of shit, but this still kinda annoys me

i've had gfs before, and will always feel the desire for one, but I know they will do nothing for me. they never have. i've never loved any girl i've dated or had sex with no matter how hard i've tried, yet for whatever reason i can't overcome the crushing desire to be in a relationship

Have you tried being around girls more until you start getting feels for one of them?

Incel is a stupid buzzword. Anyone who's single is by definition an incel

Attached: 1552072027711.jpg (419x420, 24K)

I'm only referring to actual incels like myself

Anyone who's single is an actual incel. Stop being a retard. Just call yourself an unnattractive virgin that's more accurate then incel

no one thinks everyone whos single is an incel, that's just retarded. but still there are some incels out there, like again, me

Because most people are stupid retards who cling onto buzzwords. Again By definition anyone who's single is an incel

no, because most of them could get into a relationship if they wanted

>realize im an incel because of my awful personality and looks
>realize i dont deserve a gf
you should fix yourself for your own sake, not for some slut who's going to divorce you and steal your money.
>realize no one should have to deal with me
>even i wouldn't date myself
you're the magnum opus of a cuck, at most what you need are some nice clothes and a shower. girls aren't angels and you don't have to be some provider in order to have sex, they give it away for free and there's apps to get laid. the reason you're an incel is because you're to scared of approaching women sexually.

Attached: 1540267047678.png (375x206, 99K)

Not really very few people enjoy being single and alone. They usually can't find a partner so they are incels

Can't argue with some of that, but
>girls aren't angels
i do realize that, im not that retarded but still i dont believe anyone should have to deal with someone as tarded as me

yet they are able to get into relationships after a while which makes them not incels

So can you so you're not an incel and the word is stupid and makes no sense

it maybe a stupid label, but its the best one for this situation out there so im using it. and i might be able to get into a relationship if i really really tried, but im a sack of shit so it would end in like 2 weeks

you're an enormous retard, if I were a girl I'd nickname you incel and ask you to help me pick my next tinder match. even this thread is pretty pathetic considering you can't stop self loathing, but at the same time you're putting yourself above other incels by claiming to be the only self aware one as a coping mechanism.

why don't you take that limited self awareness that only works to put others down and use it to identify and fix your problems, so you have something to really be proud of?

Attached: 1525342157851.jpg (850x1361, 486K)

Emotional honesty is hard. Actually it's not hard, it's just that most people go
>Why the fuck do I have to be emotional honest while everyone else cruises through life without a care?

I'm not trying to place myself above anyone else, that's not my intention atleast so sorry if it comes off like that. I'm honestly just curious why pretty few incels think like this, not atleast the ones that i know of

Incels are mostly volcels in denial.

>Chad is single
>Chad fucks lots of girls
>Chad is an incel
That is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

well it's good that you're not placing yourself above them, if anything you're below them. they have a better chance of getting a girlfriend than you do. they don't focus on their shortcomings nor do they give off horrible negative vibes.

Yeah I do think Im trash, ugly with nothing to offer
I wouldnt date me t b h
plus I have my own problems to deal with so wouldnt want to inflict myself on other people (so I dont talk to people much

I would say im on about equal level when it comes to those kinds of incels that actually hate women

nope, they're also above you. some of their ideas are correct because under certain circumstance you can be taken advantage of, and if they were to get a gf they'd start to see women's good points too.

you lack a spine, you're the opposite of manly. you could never get a girlfriend in the first place, but in a hypothetical relationship a self loathing person would either get taken advantage of or abandoned because they're insufferable.

I mean, sure
I veeery rarely self loath in the presense of others though