This man wants to personally write you a check for $1000, every single month...

This man wants to personally write you a check for $1000, every single month. The Yang Gang is coming to America and we're bringing neetbucks with us.

Contrast this with Donald Trump, who wants to take that money and give it to Israel. I think the choice is clear.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 200K)

No nips.

you have to clearly tell magapedes that they can still give their money to Israel if they want, otherwise they'll have mental breakdowns

Attached: IMG_20190309_090641.jpg (1000x742, 92K)

I'm almost willing to do anything to get ubi as a debate into the mainstream. but I heard weird shit about his other policies.

All he needs is another 9,000 individual donors and he's in the debate. Our neetbucks are coming

everyone knows about it and no one takes it seriously because anyone with real life experience seriously understands that you shouldn't be able to choose not to work and live comfortably.

He wont win the nomination. The fix is already in, Democratic establishment is choosing Biden

Attached: GbqTGSs.jpg (541x783, 145K)

>$1000 a month
>living comfortably
what was that whole thing about $15 an hour being a living wage?

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS

Attached: 1547811356118.jpg (680x428, 40K)

From his own money? Cool, I'll take it.

Finally the wagecucks can stop being mad at us neets if universal income happens.

It won't.

Attached: 1551977647234.png (638x532, 522K)

jesus christ please tell me this is a meme and nobody genuinely believes in this guy

Have you looked at Jow Forums lately? It's summer 2015 all over again. The Yang Gang is going all the way to the top

yeah except women right?

You can still send your yang checks to Benjamin Netanyahu, Shlomo

Attached: IMG_20190309_091829.jpg (500x425, 35K)

I hope he wins

Keep licking, boy. These boots ain't clean yet.

Attached: 67A2B706-F522-400C-91EA-0AC94C651EEE.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I hope so too. Hes the last shot.

Attached: F37888CF-1EAA-4020-8E3C-4759DEA00D2B.jpg (1024x691, 78K)

This guy belives the wage gap is real...

they're coordinating it all from discord

ignore them

>4 trillion US dollars per year spent on just giving away money

Laughed hard. I know what he thinks is going to happen, and it probably would, but this is just ridiculous.

Yang sixiang shi bu luo de taiyang!

That's not true. First they have to pop out a kid, something almost every biological female can do, before coasting on that 1 "accomplishment" for the rest of their lives, even long after the kid needs constant care.

He obviously won't win, but his message is legit. Machines are already and gonna replace a lot of entry level jobs.

He also wants to kill the First and Second Amendments, as well as implement a China tier Social Credit system.

Yang is a setup.
>yang gets elected
>yang gets assassinated
>the gibs flow is ruined.
>war starts

DESU, donald is a yuge let down. sad!

>but his message is legit
His idea of preparing for automation is. Everything else, including his proposed solution, is insane.

>including his proposed solution, is insane.

Give me an alternative?

Then how prep? Make every truck driver and fast food worker "learn to code" or some other meme?

Something that doesn't impose a new tax, and a regressive one a that, for starters.
Strawmans aren't arguments/

Very useful contribution! Good job restating the problem and doing nothing to fix it, unlike Yang Gang 2020.

>Something

In other words, you have no clue.

Attached: 2010lebron1.jpg (660x495, 129K)

>fixing the pproblem
12k a year isn't going to be anywhere near enough for a truck driver who gets laid off you imbecile. He's still going to be in the same situation of having to get a job despite having no skills besides driving a truck. Also, this is all going to be paid by yet another tax that will end up hitting consumers the worst, and also make that 1k worth less than it would have otherwise, you fucking moron. Not to mention all the OTHER shit this insane faggot wants to do. All you retards are selling your freedom for just 1k a month.

This attitude is like seeing a man come into the hospital and telling the doctor to fuck off with all of his tests and examinations, because how dare he do anything except rush into shit.

God bless you Mr Yang

Attached: 1552004235423.png (700x500, 337K)