Love is a male emotion. Thoughts on this blackpilled fact ?

Love is a male emotion. Thoughts on this blackpilled fact ?

Attached: 1543861802703.jpg (720x886, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lust is a male emotion. Men are incapable of love or empathy and will abandon you without remorse.

Elvis' daughter to this day is making Michael Jackson seem like a super saiyan sex god, saying he gave her the best sex of her life. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

>Love is a male emotion.

OP is a retarded faggot.

Attached: redtarded_pill.jpg (480x300, 16K)

I seek nothing else, you are lying.

man can feel love, but only after they reject their lustful nature

True if you swap the genders. Women just don't experience love the same way men do.

Males have lower empathy than women and are almost all incapable of love wym by this

sign this petition and a female will actually love and be loyal to you i pwomise

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext

top tier bait. faggot

Attached: 1h7rfw.jpg (1778x1337, 695K)

This is just objectively falsifiable. Women leak a fake emotional pissdribble with nothing underneath. If they don't benefit from you, they'll leave you.
This is because female sexuality is oriented around provider selection, while male sexuality is oriented around companion selection. Only men are capable of feeling deep, intimate emotions for someone. The fact that they only show these for those they care about stands as further evidence that they are far more emotionally complex than women could ever be.

>men
>capable of feeling emotions
Pick one. Tip: hunger and anger aren't emotions.

Men loving women is literally a product of natural selection. Women never had to make the effort thus can't experience love.

This basically

there's nothing deep and intimate about desperately wanting to fuck someone

Happiness, sadness, fear, and disgust are base emotions. Also anger is an emotion, you Glycine max male retard. These mix together subtly to give a full and enriching social experience, like the 5 base flavours mixing with other sensory modalities and each other to give complex and fulfilling meals.
Female expressions tend to be
>ZOMG BUY ME THINGSSSSS
>YAAASSSSSSS
>You BITCH
>I'm crying and vulnerable and I DON'T KNOW WHY
These aren't emotions.

Yes there is you retard there's nothing deeper then wanting to make love. Women on the other hand have no desire for this unless the guy has money or status they can steal. Hence women are incapable of love. Men love people for who they are. Women love people for what goods they offer her

Male emotions:
>me horny me rape woman
>me hungry me eat meat
>me angry me no know why me smash

>Men love people for who they are

Attached: femcel.jpg (2732x2012, 410K)

Love is the feeling of knowing you will miss someone if they die even if their existence is nothing but a burden to you. It's a bunch of stupid shit chemicals to make you feel attached to someone whose presence gives you dopamine for whatever reason.

To be fair I'm a bad example. I'm autistic, female and ruthlessly euphoric so I'm not professing to be some kind of outlier. I see this now.

Literally a picture of a man

Men are also much better at reading emotions than women, which is why we're called emotionless and violent.
Since we're so much more perceptive of others, we don't see the need to make a big show of any feelings we have. Also, displaying your feelings so other people can pity you or rejoice with you is selfish. It'd hurt us more to know we're being an emotional burden on other people, so repression is better than expression for the sake of those we care about.
Can you honestly say you've ever met a single man who is like what you described? I've met many a woman who is a shallow, bitchy, entitled prick.

Did you have a mom, user?

>repression is better than expression for the sake of those we care about.
No you spaz. It comes out eventually in harmful ways. Just come out and say what you think so people can either learn from it or challenge you, and fail if they're wrong.

Attached: 1530230105246.png (409x409, 198K)

I've never known a man who wasn't completely and totally emotionally stunted.

Single moms raise more criminals then single fathers do

not the same. I will admit women can love their descendants.

So you didn't have a mom?

Everyone had a mom retard

>This bad at reading emotions
Well you haven't achieved moksha, so maybe you'll do better the next cycle of samsara. Clearly you can't be salvaged if you're this bad at reading people.
Emotions aren't about "learning", "re-education", and "challenging" people. Think about it this way
>I'm hurting inside
>I care about these people
>If I tell them I'm hurt, they'll feel hurt for me too
>Best to not show it, since I don't want them to be hurt
That is the male mindset, which manifests as a "I don't want to talk about it". Much better than
>I'm fine
>I'M FIIINE SRSLYYYYY
>Stop askinggggg bc I'm fineeeeee
>OMG YOU STOPPED ASKING YOU ACTUALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT MEEEEEEE

Neitzsche on a similar topic.

Attached: 20190305_225501.jpg (1032x486, 215K)