Who else just waiting until they die?

I don't want to kill myself, but I don't think that anything in life will ever satisfy me. I just go through the motions without any thought, waiting until it all ends.

Attached: a0d7163791791a9cf5a197889708212d8920032f_hq.jpg (500x283, 22K)

>tfw no (you)'s
I guess I'll just wait alone...

the reason you dont want to kill youself is because of your primal animal survival instinct
man the fuck up and overcome that
dont be an animal

You aren't getting a (you)

But I am in the same boat.
I flow with what life throws at me and I cease to change. I guess I'm losing my empathy rather quickly since I no longer care about politics nor the lives of my family members about to get involved in a war.

>man the fuck up and overcome that
Fuck off, Chad.
>I guess I'm losing my empathy rather quickly since I no longer care about politics nor the lives of my family members about to get involved in a war
I know that feel. People always try to make you care about pointless shit and I just can't.

drink alcohol and speed up the process.

i meant man the fuck up and kill yourself rather than just wait to die
a chad would tell you theres so much to live for and then give you the hotline number

But I don't want to kill myself. I'm really not sure what I want.

>have your (you)
me too, OP. Since I had no courage to kill myself when I tried, I'll just wait for life to end. I feel like a prisoner waiting for his sentence to end

Seek out therapy, medicine or a combination. Don't let your feelings (or lack thereof) control you.

I'm like this *because* of medication and frankly it's fucking *nice* to not feel or care about shit unlike normals.

What's the point? Do people actually find meaning in their lives through those things? It feels like lying to yourself. I can't even imagine myself being any other way than this.

this is good advice. doing so rn

Yes user. I don't want to delude myself like some kind of an incel but i as well genuinely am unable to see life in another way. There's no point. It's engraved into my brain since I first realized it.

why don't you use drugs and have fun since you have nothing to lose? why just wait boringly doing nothing?

I'm in college. I don't have money to buy drugs. I don't have material desires. I don't need to feel anything, i just want to stop existing.

you dont want to stop existing if you dont want to kill yourself. youre in college so therefore pursuing a better future, too. you seem confused.

Ditto here. Its a pretty sad situation for anyone to be in. I hope your situation improves.

This is why i don't talk. Ever. Nobody can understand my thought process and i come off as an autist.

I want to be dead; however, i don't want to kill myself since that would implicate me and my family (Not that it would matter once I'm dead). I wouldn't necessarily mind if someone came up to me and swiftly ended me. If they take their sweet time, I'd fight back though.

you're confused but i completely understand. like you say you don't talk, ever, but you're talking with me right now. it's paradoxes in life. i hope you'll get better someday.

yeah i kinda get what you're saying here, my life isn't so awfully depressing and miserable that i feel like i need to an hero as as soon as possible- but if i had an easy, no complications and no adverse effects on family way of just dying then i'd take it in an instant. i feel like i'll probably end up killing myself at some point still, just because my boring and unfulfilling life is likely to only become more depressing and sad as i get older. it just feels like it makes sense to