/drugfeel/ Guatemalan Insanity Pepper Edition

New thread, old one hit bump limit

Attached: 484gvhd3jlv01.png (1445x1080, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Volumetric_liquid_dosing
youtube.com/watch?v=sm11C8l9Xwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for ADDYoli gang

Attached: addygang.png (225x225, 5K)

Has anyone bought acid from the dark web? How many tabs do you get? How much in GBP?

yeah a year or so ago I got 10 tabs for about 40 bucks

I bought a shit ton of thc oil and now my tolerance is way shot, any quick way to lower it?

Waiting for my speed to be delivered.

Attached: 2378-8037-18543.jpg (720x810, 107K)

another day, another 300mg of tramadol to make the sun set quicker so I can go outside for an nightwalk

Attached: 1458684237707.png (207x199, 15K)

>I got 10 tabs for about 40 bucks

Sounds expensive. Was it good at least? How was it sent to you, what was the package like?

any tips on making a good setting for taking psychedelics. Ideas on stuff to do etc.?

That's actually an extremely good price, apparently people buy acid on the streets for like 10-15 dollars PER TAB
and yeah it was good quality stuff, came in a letter. I haven't ordered drugs off the darknet again but thats just because I don't do drugs much

Thank you based addy gang poster, I just woke up from my nap so I'll take an Addy in honor of Addy gang

Attached: 1532943036598.jpg (759x847, 110K)

During the great acid flood sheets cost $1-$2 a tab.

Yeah you're right actually. I remember spending a tenner on a tab. Well acid is hard to make so people usually get subsitutes which are synthetic and not that different.

Sounds cool though. 10 doesn't sound like much because I want to try acid in loads of different ways. Microdosing before playing guitar or going outside, take like 3 to fully fuck myself up etc.

Hey looking for a bit of advice, I've only smoked weed a couple of times at 16&17 where I had really bad panic attacks and started tripping out. I could smoke a bit inbetween these events and be fine just not too much.
Now that I'm 19 do you guys think I'd be ok to try weed again, I'm really experienced in Ket,MD and coke and have no issues with them if that helps.

Attached: 1521539007229.jpg (480x542, 33K)

Load up on phenibut a few hours before you drop.

I get really chatty on Kratom

I'm going to be snorting addy all weekend before starting a t break. There will be a lot of fapping and a lot of shitposting.
Also got about 4gs of phenibut kicking around and enough xanax to sedate a battalion of bored housewives.

Attached: 1379007080244.png (1316x1152, 35K)

When does /drugfeel/ start ? I'm mixing medications with drugs; any therapist would sperg out - bupropion (Wellbutrin), selegiline (Segan) and amph.
I am however monitoring everything don't worry I've got this

I second this, acid plus phenny is the best feeling

That sure is kratom. The effect curve is really weird, up untill 6ish grams i just get more chatty and social with apetite going out the window about an hour after drinking. Over 6 grams the opioid like effects starts come up and i get all cozy on top of more social.

Don't so it dummy amp binges spike tolerance

Have fun user
Originalslslalslsla

You can do alot more before someone gets "conerned". If you enjoy doing it /Drugfeels/ wont bother you with warnings and such, Ask whatever you wanna know and just get comfy

Attached: 48959193_1828935540545371_6018523958054223872_n.jpg (958x960, 67K)

wrong pic obviously.... Now it's better

Attached: 1540792500897.jpg (399x351, 70K)

/drugfeel/ has been around almost exactly a year I think. That combo sounds like either a trip to space or a nightmare.

Where can I get good quality phenibut?

Nootropics depot is good. You have to take Phenibut correctly to really experience it though

nootropics depot has never done me wrong. They have a lot of other cool stuff too if you want to turn into an insufferable supplement nerd.

Where do you live? In most countries you can buy it in smartshops/Supplement stores or shops that sell stuff like that.

I once got a couple of free sample tabs. Thanks German bros for my first trip that I'll never forget.

freebies always are the best part of any package :D

What do you mean correctly?

You can still find individual tabs for around $2. Too bad I kinda outgrew acid. After a few trips, it's just too much now.

Since VPN isnt allowed are all of you anons posting from your regular IP? Feels kinda risky since this thread in perticular discusses fairly touchy subject (not like all of Jow Forums does but you get the point)

You honestly think police would give a fuck what some retards on some weeb forum are doing even if it is drugs.

Take it on an empty stomach and don't do it more often than twice a week. That latter is important otherwise you might as well flush the Phenibut down the drain

Not like they gonna bust down anyone door over shitposting but if someones delivery get caught this is pretty much a confession if they were to do a real investigation. Accidental name fag btw

Personally I think some anons post a little too freely about their "shipments" and the specifics about dnms. But just talking about the drugs you're using is completely harmless.

I can approve this, I was up over 6grams to feel anything after just a few days in a row. Had nothing else in me stash so had to do what i had to do

Yeah you are probably right, Always been an anxious/paranoid guy so i overthink alot about druggies

Yeah I usually limit what I say to stuff not specific to me, save for legal drugs.
If you know what you're doing, you can anonymize some bitcoin and buy a pass with it to post over VPN, but it's a lot of work.

How does that work tho? The pass must be for a specific device or something then since if i can post with a vpn they dont know who i am

The thing was, that I was just a young naive NEET that was new to the dank weebz. I straight up just asked that dude if I could have a couple of free tabs for a review. Surprisingly a week later I had 2 free tabs. Took one and had the most amazing experience of my life which would surely riple down line. Now, a couple of years later I'm employed, more social, and nearly symptom free from my mental illness. I don't think that person vends anymore, but I'm forever thankful to them.

Happy hippo is also good and a bit cheaper.

Idk how passes work specifically, but I think they give you a "login" of sorts, so you can just buy that over the VPN connection and log in only through the VPN connection. Forget once and connect through your regular connection, though, and you have to start over (assuming that the feds have access to Jow Forums logs -- they do).

How Heartwarming to hear a good story. I hope your life continues on the good path my friend and that i one day may find myself on that path aswell

Thanks for the tip, I'll probably look into that. I want privacy even if i'm completely innocent

Yeah I do. Just talking about doing drugs isn't a crime at all, but I think it would be better if some anons stopped talking about orders that they've just placed and stuff like that, and definitely stop giving sources (legal or illegal) or recommending vendors or darknet markets, because if you post something like "just ordered some heroin bros" then they absolutely can and will log your IP and watch your mail. That's why I stick to posting about stuff I've done in the past.

You too fren. Just remember that drugs are tools and is up to you on how to best use them. Oh well, gonna go do a second wash of some seeds.

No problem. You gotta make sure to anonymize your bitcoins though otherwise it's pointless. There's a way you can do it pretty simply, but I'm hesitant to spill the details. Don't use tumblers, from what I hear they're insecure.

I think it's possible to look up how through google or similar means. Is it really that bad if you dont tho? Of course it should be done for security reasons but feels unrealistic that they'll put in such a big scale investigation as looking through bitcoin transaction to try to pin you to it unless someone order ridiciouls amounts.

Any scale recommendation? I'm currently using a random amazon scale but it's so fucking shit.

Attached: 2347-24911-12810.jpg (1080x1350, 280K)

>talking about orders that they've just placed and stuff like that, and definitely stop giving sources
I agree completely. And usually these threads are good at self-moderating that shit but we're slipping lately. But I think it's ok to an extent to post legal sources, and maybe even a good thing. Treating legal substances like they're sketchy might reinforce the meme that they should be banned. For instance I believe the only way to save kratom is to be completely open and honest about it.
(this doesn't apply to RCs ..which are basically illegal)

If you want a normie but kinda stylish scale for your lettuce this one will do the trick. Be advice to only use as a meme tho and it's a G scale so basically worthless if you need to measure something in the mg range

Attached: Supreme-AWS-MAX-700-Digital-Scale-Red.jpg (700x500, 46K)

I'm looking for mg scale yeah.

liftmode
use code reddit10 for 10% off

my mom doesnt let me use my Good Boy Points for lsd. The only drug you can get with GBP is mountain dew afaik

Honestly I think they've automated that shit now. They most definitely have access to every exchange and major coin swapping service, so all they gotta do is write a script that follows the public transaction log back to one of those places, wherein they query the personal info of whoever owns that specific source wallet on that exchange.
My crackpot prediction is that this current uptick in darknet busts (that kiwi may have gotten caught up in) is gonna be part of a larger operation in which they fully roll out their blockchain analysis toolkit.
If you're just talking about using it to get a pass to post through a VPN, you're *probably* fine for now.

GEMINI-20 FEDERATION REPORT IN

I plan on taking kratom soon and I want the sedative/opioid effects. I used to take 20mg of oxy to get comfy when I had no tolerance, I weigh 180 pound. How many grams should I take?

you can find brand-name GEMINI-20 scales on amazon or ebay or elsewhere for about $20

the original model has a recessed measuring surface that is absolutely garbage

revision 1 has a raised measuring surface that looks like an aluminum disc, much better and the type you should hope to receive

american-branded ones have more warranty but they should all be the same unit

generally gemini-20s can measure amounts greater than 20mg with +/- 5mg accuracy

if you need better correctness use volumetric dosing

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Volumetric_liquid_dosing

That's just how it goes on other websites I've noticed, no giving sources for substances whether they're legal or not.

I weigh about the same, I took 6g an hour or two ago but I feel a bit nauseous

That probably depends on which feds we're talkin about. Eastern European cops are probably a bit behind so i'm clear for a while. Not like a local police station is gonna call murica feds and ask em to do an investigation somone possesing a fiver of weed or something like that

yeah you're probably right. It should be kept to a minimum at least. I think /drugfeel/ has only made the mods angry once or twice, but that will change if people aren't more careful.

Attached: 1551903362652.png (657x527, 248K)

>that kiwi may have gotten caught up in

You guys believe her?

Deep Web chans when

Attached: 29a.png (856x835, 386K)

well she's clearly schizophrenic i wouldn't put a lot of stock in whatever she's smoking

What's the difference between phenibut HCL and FAA?

A forewarning pic to be honest. Its how I felt when coming down from a 3 week binge on amph.

Neither. Its like being close to godhood. I am chasing a feel that I got with amph + moclobemide )/+ nootropics). It was like feeling complete. Focused, fearless, with a quantum computer for a brain. Not "its all good now" feeling with opios, but "so this the power of ultra instinct".

Supposedly latter is stronger but harder to get. The former though, goddamnit that taste. If you can go with FAA, your stomach will be grateful.

Oh yeah you're right. I'm just being a dumb fucking burger who thinks everyone else on here is a burger/bong/Australian.

Idk. I think it's a possibility, and it seems like her delusions are a bit more spiritual in nature (ie the stuff about the mother goddess). I've heard of the feds using buyers as witnesses before as well.

Yeah it just kinda seems far fatched. The feds could probably bust any vendor they wanted if they actually put in the effort. They would probably just order packs themselves and trace it, check locations, security footage, stamps, and all that stuff without having to flip a buyer unless that buyer was really cozy with the vendor.

Also what was she saying the other day, something like heroin is her baby girl she has to see grow up or something.

If my broscience doesnt fail me it describes the structure in the powder in someway. a HCL powder can't be snorted, well it can but your nose will make you pay for it. No clue if this is correct or not desu but i vaglue recall a customer (long long time ago) of mine telling me something like that

Yeah I tried to snort HCL and it was pretty nasty

Honestly though it was effective. I felt so calm for the rest of the day

Yeah HCL stand for hydrochloride which works as a binding agent in the powder, same with FAA but dont know what it stands. As for if it's a pain in the ass to snort i dont know

Free Amino Acid. Basically no binding agent. Doesn't soluble so well as HCL (hydro-chloric acid). Either there is a molecule (compound) bound to phenibut or not.

Snorting HCL is hella painful. Literally like going into trenches of WWI (when the gerries drop the smoke).

Did you ever 3nd up buying more from then? If not you're a cunt, good luck ever finding someone to do that for you again.

I mean yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if the feds take the less time efficient, but more lucrative routes.
Yeah that baby heroin stuff was really unsettling. I feel pretty bad for kiwi, it sounds like she's got a lot of serious problems that she uses heroin to treat. I get the sinking feeling she's gonna just stop posting at some point and we'll be forced to conclude that she either OD'd, got murdered, or got locked up.
Poor kiwi, I hope it works out for her.

Like I said I was new to the dank weebz and didn't know that it's best not to order international. I didn't again because they were half across the world.

Did she used to be a tripfag or what?

Oh shit, I'm too fucked on some pst and a dab.

Yeah it's kinda interesting yet sad seeing anons progress from the very start of heroin use, like how kiwi used to do oxys, then switched to fent-laced oxys, OD'd and switched to h and now is starting to shoot up. Or that one user who posted about trying heroin for the first time and then has apparently been using ever since. Like we're living in an internet version of the movie trainspotting by talking to them
namefag, she stopped namefagging around the time she switched to h but is still sort of a pseudo-namefag because she has a very recognizable posting style.

She used to namefag. She has live posted many noteworthy events in her life, such as her overdose on fent laced oxy's.

Every time I've seen someone "try" heroin in this thread, they always end up addicted. It's happened so many times and it's so illuminating to see them post about how they're just gonna make it a weekend thing, then first thing Monday they post the "well I just got high again" post.
I feel for all my fellow anons. They have very real reasons why they do these things and I wish it were easier for them to be functioning addicts. The war on drugs, however, seems to have decided otherwise.

>She has live posted many noteworthy events in her life
>such as her overdose on fent laced oxy's.

Oook and that tells me all.

I spent the whole week DESTROYED on edibles. I chainsmoked half a pack of cigs while coming down yesterday. My vision went completely white for half a minute and i practically passed out while still being in control of my body. I dont know why but this has been an intense spiritual experience for me, even more impactful that the few lsd trips ive had. Is this common or am i a fucking retard

Attached: 1549117205365.jpg (547x550, 110K)

Do you ever get those numb sensations afterwards on your body where it's like you can pull your pants up and cant even feel the fabric on your skin? Wtf are those?

My legs usually go numb for like 10s, ive never paid attention to how they feel against clothes but id probably still somewhat feel them.

Reporting back

First time MDMA, it's been about seven hours since I started. I took a bunch of Vitamin B (various), C, and magnesium beforehand. Gf took the same, plus Tums. Came over me like a wave after like 15-20 mins, hit me really hard but not in an overwhelming way, and then I felt like an hour passed in the time span of about 15 minutes. I looked at my watch and wondered how it had only been five, ten minutes. Then over the next 45 mins I came down from the peak, and the following hour or two were comfy as fuck, but I convinced myself that I was basically fully done by about the third hour. We went to sleep around six AM and when I woke up I thought I felt normal, but I took more of the same supplements and ate half of a bagel with copious amounts of butter and cream cheese and I felt like I was back into it a bit--not 100% but like 20-30% of the mellow final hour. I'm not sure if I'm still rolling now on hour seven or if this is the actual comedown. I've faked myself out a few times and I think I squandered some of the experience because of that. I'm still listening to tunes and feeling fine but not euphoric.

I have some 5-HTP but I'm seeing mixed reports on that. Should I take it on the come down and in the following days?

Attached: mdma.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

>Gf took the same, plus Tums
forgot to mention that her peak took twice as long to reach and seemed to last almost twice as long and I think this was a contributing factor. jealous

also is it okay to drop acid on an mdma comedown or is that unwise?

I used to get so fucked on edibles too where it would be like I would pass out for 5 seconds with my eyes open. Like I could still see the things around but my brain couldn't register things.

This too. I usually knew an edible was going to turn ugly once I was sitting on my bed with my head against the wall but I thought that I was still sitting up because I had no sensation of the wall or even feel the headphones on my head.

How quick is the comedown from shrooms?

It seems like you always rack to brain on how to get back the original magic of amphetamine. I handle amp binges pretty well but wellbutrin turned me into a gibbering lunatic.
I don't know anything about MAOIs except their supposed potency and dying if you eat cheese and all that.

>I've faked myself out a few times and I think I squandered some of the experience because of that. I'm still listening to tunes and feeling fine but not euphoric.
also watching Africa narrated by David Attenborough

have you motherfuckers ever seen giraffes fight? it's completely retarded

>have you motherfuckers ever seen giraffes fight? it's completely retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=sm11C8l9Xwk

Watch The Hunt also narrated by him.

So did you have a threesome with your buddy and gf?

>So did you have a threesome with your buddy and gf?
it was just me and gf, i'm not interested in cuckold shit
I will check that out, thanks bro

i had a threesome with my friend and her boyfriend while we were all really high once. now she is my girlfriend.

that sounds like a seizure waiting to happen. unless you are taking prescribed doses of all that.