1000 REPLY CHALLENGE

Hey r9k lets see if we can get this thread to 1000 replies

Attached: 1000REPLYCHALLENGE.jpg (300x300, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know that if you actually get to 1000 replies r*ddit is gonna screencap it and post it oon a youtube video which will make Jow Forums very mainstream right?

change.org/p/reddit-ban-r-greentext

how would that even be possible. i thought threads cap out around 500 replies before they self archive.

If I get a get then this thread won't even get 500

my reply is worth 1000 replies so by replying I have already broken your challenge

Well, it at least got 5.

remember that transitioning into a qt femboi is the only way annons! You should start taking HRT NOW! If you're not transitioning you've no right to call yourself an incel because you're ignoring a possibility of finding a hot guy on grinder to penetrate your boipucci senslessly untill you start bleeding more than the tighest vagina would. !! ^~~^

Attached: 1551475454898.jpg (1177x1179, 919K)

>1 hour
>only 6th reply

Attached: 1456436711964.jpg (960x717, 141K)

i love plum and nico!!!
(wassup plum.)

saged my guy, does sage work here?

Attached: 1545098079988.png (128x119, 20K)

kill yo self m y ni g g g g g g ga

okay fine then 500
lmao!
elaborate

why do you redditors treat sage like a downvote?

Attached: Hide frogposter threads.jpg (1305x892, 236K)

plum is my cute gf.
i love her.
she posted here.
^~~^
(same goes for nico, but he didnt post here.)

>shilling maximum degeneracy
That's what you think faggot.

arent we supposed to remain anonymous to avoid cliques and social stuff from forming? you shoudlnt care about people with names

go back to Jow Forums muddy burger with your 'degeneracy' talk. I bet the Indian allies to your movement will be happy to kill some muslims and jews too you silly fuckheaded cunt-like douchbaggy cumfuck. Bet you never even touched a girl with your 'christian purity uwuwuwuw' ^~~^

eh, i barely post here. names are more or less online aliases anyway, so it doesnt matter too much...

do you have friends inreal life and a girlfriend?

well, that would be them, but its kinda a long distance relationship... for now :^)

i will bump occasionally

Attached: Untitled-3.png (448x446, 589K)

Sorry user, but I already did this challenge for r9k. I made a thread that reached around 1300? posts before getting archived. Actually one of my greatest "achievements". You wont get 1000 replies without some kind of "reward". Mine was if r9k did it they'd all get girlfriends.

Attached: 1552155326680.jpg (644x356, 34K)

We can't. This is hopeless and retarded.

I should've done that, well its too late now and all I can do is converse. You goys know any words for do? it is overussed in my vocabulary.

Its possible. Pic related is proof of my thread that did this . Czech em

Attached: THE LONGEST THREAD.png (1363x269, 257K)

Because you're a fucking moron and a redditor.

They cap out on /v/ at around 500 all the time. you mean this board is an exception?

reminder that 40% of trannies take their own lives
shill somewhere else faggot

mods can keep it from archiving if they decide not to be faggots

>/v/irgin
So you're a redditor after all. Just because a thread reaches bump limit it doesn't mean you can't post on it anymore.

:30th reply coming up~!

You should all burn in Hell

you got trolled faggot xD

Attached: download.jpg (470x548, 30K)

The limit isn't 500 posts on all boards. For example, on /cm/, the limit is 310, and on [s4s], it's 300.

>1000 replies
this board is as dead as a door nail youd be lucky to reach the bump limit

what happens if we get to 1000

Attached: 1537749554881.jpg (810x455, 48K)