YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MOLESTED!

Before having sex with you, he gives you a shopping spree at Toys R US.

Attached: images(38).jpg (201x250, 8K)

He never molested anyone user stop destroying this man's legacy.

>he still lives in a post-2013 universe

Attached: 1545073177341.png (700x740, 328K)

I don't think he's guilty but if I were a little boy I wouldn't mind getting molested by early 80's MJ.

watch Leaving Neverland.

It's basically Kavanaugh/Ford but the rapee is actually telling the truth.

Attached: V7O5JPGCRYI6RIPQUQCRW2WRCQ.jpg (1484x989, 137K)

I have. Last I checked Ford never claimed Kavanaugh told her to spread her ass cheeks so he could jerk off while looking at her butthole. It's all bullshit coming from two guys who want to rob a dead man.

do you really think 2 married men would spend 6 hours talking about an albino man ejaculating on their buttholes for the entire world to see?

That's exactly why you would get molested too. You don't even see it.

I watched it. It was retarded and fake. I actually had suspicions that Mike did it before I watched it. But I actually watched it and looked more into it and there's more evidence that he didn't do it than there is that he did. If the FBI raids your house and they find no evidence of you fucking boys, then you didn't do anything.

Why did one of the guys in the movie go to MJ's movie and stay a friend of the family until 2016? Why was he trying to sell a book for a while and gave up when no one wanted to publish it? Why did MJ set him up with his niece and why did they date for almost a decade? If you were fucking a little boy, would you want to share him with your niece? Why have there been people who said that magazines have approached them and offered them money to say MJ molested their kids?

>I watched it. It was retarded and fake.

The men were extremely detailed and uncomfortable through it out all. They also defended MJ for 20 years

Usually liars claim they didn't remember anything. They also over-explain with technical terms like "epinephrine" also claim they were "raped with laughter"

>implying it's impossible to write a story
There's literally no proof in the movie that he did anything, you're just taking their word for it. Just because they seemed uncomfortable and were detailed doesn't mean it was true.
>"he then... *gulp*... penetrated my anus"

MJ constantly talked about marrying women to put up a front. So it would make sense he wants his kids to imprint the same behavior.

He was going to spill the beans about the pedophilic music industry.
He was accused by them of him being a molester and was suicided in the end

That makes no sense. It also wasn't his kid, it was his brother's kid. Why would he set his niece up with the kid he was fucking? MJ had to be incredibly cocky to set up a boy he was molesting his with niece, make him famous and then have him be his first witness for defense in his trial.

>>"he then... *gulp*... penetrated my anus

I actually expected a "money shot" like this. It's usually composed of a winding narrative that ends in a sucker punch. For example, Christine Ford building 10 doors on her house and then getting that final "laughter" ending.

But fuck man. These boys were molested good. It was molestation event after molestation event. This is the sign of truth. The events take precedent over the narrative.

>Why would he set his niece up with the kid he was fucking?

Again, this is exactly how Michael Jackson lived his own life. He married Elvis Presley's daughter for this fact alone. It would make tremendous sense if he wanted to put his rapee on the fast-path to this same behavior.

How the fuck do u not understand this?

If they got molested by someone, it wasn't MJ. There's just too much evidence that says he's innocent.

You're saying that his marriage to Elvis' daughter was all a front because it was said in the movie. There's an 18 minute phone conversation between mike and a female friend of his in which he talks about how he craves a relationship with a woman that isn't about money. He also talks about past loves and how they "had his nose wide open" and his obsessed with them he was. You could say he was putting up a front with his friend in their private conversation, but I think this conversation was in the 80s, before the accusations came out, before he met Elvis' daughter.

Also, why was he a friend of the family and doing Michael Jackson related shit up until a few years ago? Coincidentally when he begged to be part of Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil show, was turned down, and then turned around and filed a lawsuit against the Jackson family for molestation as recent as the 2010s, but the judge dismissed it. Really makes your thinker tinker, dunnit?

Attached: E9EE1AA6-E419-4160-9CCE-A746733DF328.jpg (645x773, 46K)

Well, yea, MJ a taste for certain women. The documentary talked about his obsession with Brittany Spears during her "Oops I did it again" phase. Overall, he seems to show passing adoring phases when the female over-expresses innocence and naivety.

But overall, he saw this innocent and naivety more in boys. This is why his boy relationships far outnumbered any female relationships he had.

>The documentary talked about...
The documentary showed no proof, you're going completely off of the guy's word. If we're just going off of people's word, there are many women MJ is rumored to have fucked or had a relationship with including Diana Ross, who was by no means innocent, Jasmine Guy (Whitley from A Different World, who was by no means innocent), and the girl from the Thriller video and a few others. The issue here is that you're taking the documentary for absolute fact when there's no proof for anything either one of the guys is saying.

I don't really give a shit about any timing. You were born after Hitler died. That sounds suspicious from a reincarnation perspective.

I listened to their stories and motives. It was just too real. The funny thing is that no one ever listened to the kids for these past 20 years. As soon as I did, I went from the innocent camp to "this dude fucked kids" so fast.

And speaking of innocence, why are you acting as if the whole innocent schoolgirl thing wasn't specifically to turn men on? Even I was turned on by it when I saw the video as a kid. Of course MJ thought she was hot, so did every other man. Him wanting to fuck Britney Spears is no proof of anything.

I was illustrating that MJ had exceptions for "courting" certain women, ya maroon. Keep up with the discussion.

>The funny thing is that no one ever listened to the kids for these past 20 years
Because for the past 20 years, they were claiming he didn't touch them.
>As soon as I did, I went from the innocent camp to "this dude fucked kids" so fast
I went from "he may have did it" to "he definitely did it" to "let me look this up" to "he didn't do anything". The fact that the National Enquierer was offering to pay MJs friends to say he touched their kids is very telling.

You came to this conclusion completely on your own. He apparently courted a ton of women, many of whom weren't the innocent type at all.

Do you think Elvis' daughter, to this day, is still keeping up this lie that MJ was a straight main who was fucking her regularly?

>Because for the past 20 years, they were claiming he didn't touch them.
The biggest evidence of his "innocence" was the kids. Now the trauma has faded and they all say he definitely fucked them.

They ALL say? Just these TWO say and one of them is a known asshole who was cool with the Jackson family until they turned him down for an MJ Cirque de Soleil show. The biggest evidence of his innocence is that he was investigated by the FBI for ten years and they came up with nothing. The FBI investigates someone who is guilty, they'll come up with something within 10 hours. You yourself would've found something if you looked hard enough for a week. But the FBI gave up after TEN years.

If the fbi can't find something on you after ten years, they're either incredibly incompetent or you're innocent.

>no proof
>actors acted
wow LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

The kids weren't accused of being guilty, numbnuts. They were accused of being rape victims.

It's very hard to convince someone they got raped when the trauma maxes the fondling as "friendly and justified".

Michael Jackson did NOT diddle those kiddles!!

Attached: 1563097F-175D-49C7-9751-2862A07F8C59.jpg (840x1200, 271K)

I saw that same poster under the documentary.

The MJ-defense force is in full-force, lmao

Attached: hehe 2.0.jpg (528x522, 61K)

So I guess it's easier to convince the FBI that you're innocent after a decade long investigation? Address that part. Address the fact that one of the guys was cool with MJs family until he got turned down for a Michael Jackson themed Cirque de Soleil show and then all the sudden wanted to reveal to the world that him and MJ were lovers.

These boys didn't interpret their fondling as negative. MJ fondled their penises as low as 7 years old so he was literally able to fashion their definitions.

It's pretty easy to trick the FBI when you're defining rape differently. That's why trauma is so effective.

No normal 30 year old dude wants to sleep in the same bed as a little boy.

Even MJ's sister says he's a pedo and has been saying it since 1993

>No normal 30 year old dude wants to sleep in the same bed as a little boy
Yeah. But MJ was nowhere near normal. And youre assuming his bed is the size of yours. His bedroom in itself was the size of an apartment. What makes you think he had a bed made for a couple?
>Even MJ's sister says...
She was a victim of rape herself, so she was really easy to attack people accused of pedophilia, even if it was her brother. I don't think she would've kept up a relationship with her brother if she really believed he was a pedo. But there's still more proof that he didn't do anything than proof that he did.

>it's easy to trick the FBI after a raid and a ten year long investigation

Attached: BB6CC150-75EE-4BFC-BA83-CD9102950B39.jpg (620x470, 30K)

Guys OP raped me....
L-Let me slowly read out my detailed script while crying as proof, that will be evidence enough.

Attached: 929B53937C1249D68BB10FA93BC8398E.jpg (1080x1441, 213K)

I can't argue with all this infallible evidence you've laid out. I'll take your word for it and report OP. Hopefully he gets permabanned.