What do you guys think of Destiny?

What do you guys think of Destiny?

Attached: N5jnRvm (1).jpg (1600x569, 424K)

Never even heard of him til now but he sounds like an asshole

I would recommend watching his debates to almost everyone out there. His streams may be a bit boring from time to time as he spends hours playing grindy video games and almost never talking to chat so the only entertainment is talking to other viewers. Still because he has been streaming for a long time and filtered his chat heavily most conversations there are interesting.

Who the fuck is Destiny? Is this a zoomer thing?

MicroChad. his debates are good sometimes but he talks too fast.

The stuff he does with his kid is p. Wholesome

Attached: daQvMWG.jpg (1458x1944, 242K)

I just hope he stops playing League again and hangs out more with Hassan irl

Attached: c9lvyoq6je101.png (343x486, 338K)

>does with his kid is p
zoomer fag get out.

Hassan's also pretty chill

Who are the YouTubers suppose to represent?

I don't really care about him, his SCII bullshit, or his politics, but god damn does he have a punchable face. I'm not even sure what it is, but from the very first moment I saw his twitchy, lispy face the ancient lizard part of my brain started screaming at me to mutilate it.

He's got a strippers name and too old to be playing video game. Also he's a BETA.

It's an online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision.

he sounds like a retard who thinks rude = cool

Very bad at video games that aren't League. Like holy fuck. I love how he exposed the sceptic-sphere for what they were though.

In order from left to right: Shaun, Contrapoints, hbomberguy, and Destiny

>I watch other people play video games.

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

>single handledly DESTROYS Jontron with FACTS and LOGIC

Jontron did it too himself.

I watch him mainly for politics

Way dumber than he thinks he is. Stubborn.

Nothing wrong with that, it's mostly DONATING that I have a problem with. Doubly so if the streamer is just a nice face with tits.

>I watch professional video game players talk about politics

Attached: 1441920861236.jpg (534x532, 41K)

It's a bad game and you should feel ashamed for liking it.

i'm not american and don't follow him but i know that all people with a goatee are assholes and he sure looks like one

His fans are so dumb they get empowered by his rudeness instead of being their own person.

He's what I imagine the average redditor looks like

he's dumb and insufferable and talks really fast and for long periods of time hoping to god whoever he's talking to lose track of the conversation even if at the end of the day what he's saying doesn't mean anything

this.
fucking kill yourself.

Destiny is the Ben Shapiro of the left

how the hell can you even make this comparison

ben is smart and studies what he's talking about, he doesn't give opinions he just took out of his ass, I bet half the people on this board could easily beat destiny in a debate

The beta version of godazed

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 9K)

He has a short temper and loves talking over his "opponents".

is 97 a zoomer? I can never tell if im a zoomer or a baby millenial

I find some of his viewpoints stupid but I enjoy listening to his debates. Especially on topics like incest where the people he debates can't articulate a strong, non feels-based argument and flail around over it.

He needs to debate more people who are actually smart though, because while it may be funny to listen to him going in circles with No Bullshit or Sargon or whoever Destiny doesn't get his own inconsistencies exposed enough.

The veganism ones are also pretty fun because the argument he puts forward to defend eating meat makes him seem like a fucking psychopath with his social contract over everything model of rights.

Only vid I saw was one he did with a black incel. Seems like a shit person desu

>professional video game players
The modern world, everyone

He's pretty nice. I wish he'd follow the principle of charity some more so that he wouldn't come off as such an uppity dickhead.