>think he might not have seen it and message him another time
>ask him why he's ignoring me
>ask why he hates me
>tell him I know he's cheating on me
>cut up my arms and send him photos
>tell him I hate him and that I never loved him
>he calls me hours later and tells me his phone died
>tell him I know he's lying and ask him who he was with
>tell him that it's okay and that I'm just going to kill myself so he won't have to worry about me anymore
>he tells me that he loves me and I shouldn't do that
>tell him it's too late and I already swallowed a bottle of Tylenol(I haven't yet)
>he starts having an actual panic attack over the phone, he can't even talk
>overcome with joy because it seems too real for him to be lying and he must actually care about me
>have to try not to seem too bubbly while I calm him down and tell him I changed my mind
>it's not working he can hardly talk and it's pathetic
>suddenly feel disgusted by him
>hang up and block his number
>30 minutes later cops show up at my door
>they make me show them my arms
>have to spend 3 days in a loony bin
Can I sue him?

Attached: 1552095457335.jpg (507x473, 24K)

You bpd girls are demons, fuck off back to Hell

Well... better swallow that shit for real, cause if I found out you played this on me over not responding right way I would leave your sorry ass in a heartbeat.

Never date crazy guys. I know they are hot and awesome in bed. But it just does not worth it.

I'm sorry that happened to you op men can be so cruel.

makes me feel nostalgic, I hate how much I miss my times with my crazy ex, other people seem downright boring now :(

Same guy that made the bpd thread about the girl cheating on her bf cuz he annoyed her then she got some STD. Who hurt you OP? It's okay.

how do I actually comfort people like this?

Slit your wrists and bleed out

oh boy here we go again and again

Attached: hooky.gif (500x207, 1.96M)

>blatantly copying another bait thread and adding some shit yourself

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>on phone with bpd ex years ago
>dumb cunt is having a meltdown and is cutting herself
>starts describing to me in detail how blood is gushing out of the knife wounds on her arms
>starts talking about how blood is flowing all over the place
>tells me how she's lying down on the flood in a puddle of her own blood wondering if her parents which were at home at that time would even care about her
>says how her mom would probably just walk in and be like ''what are you doing there on there floor? are you sleeping? lol get up'' and then live the room without probably even bothering to call an ambulance
>get that dumb bitch to get off her ass and rinse that shit with water and disinfectant after a while
>all's good for a bit after that, she just crashes and falls asleep
>next day she sends me her cuts
>shit's not even anything deep like she claimed, looked more like a rabid raccoon attacked her or something
Fucking attention whores.

Attached: FIX4IAB.jpg (1440x2560, 442K)

Imagine being such a bitch that you make someone have a panic attack and try to sue them for caring for you.

Attached: YIKES.jpg (444x409, 23K)

Why would you call the police on someone you allegedly care about?

why would you lie to someone you allegedly care about

I didn't lie to him, I hate liars.

>tell him i already swallowed a bottle of tylenol(i haven't yet)
oops you lied

So that they don't die duh

That's not a lie, I was about to do it before he called the cops on me.
But what if they want to die, shouldn't what they want to do with their body take precedence over what you want? Isn't it selfish to insist someone keep living if they're miserable?

and now you're lying to yourself
nice

People like you make me sick. Either improve yourself or stop ruining other people's lives by being a part of them.

How did I ruin his life, he's the one who called the cops on ME.

It's useless, BPD monsters only know how to abandon or destroy people, they're incapable of being decent human beings

i have bpd and im nowhere near that fucking crazy. dont blame your condition for being a shitty person.

No you can't because you lied, but there is more to life than money whoring.