I want black gf so fucking much, bros

i want black gf so fucking much, bros...

it hurts

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/comics0/_0DAY21/1 Non English Origin/1 Hermann/Jeremiah (French, German & Yugo)/French/
libgen.io/comics0/_AMER_TRANSL_TO_EURO/French/Jeremiah/
gen.lib.rus.ec/comics/index.php?s=Jeremiah&res=25&sorted=0&mask=0&show=0
youtu.be/MPKQb4bU9FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think imma puke real quick

Attached: knee gar.jpg (229x250, 7K)

mfw you want an obese, bug eyed nappy headed sheboon who will cheat on you

Attached: Laughing-Dokuro_chan_Swimsuit.gif (351x398, 113K)

What are your life goals? If they're similar to mine then I can be your black gf.

It is so easy to get one of us, I am really desperate desu why do white guys never approach?

Because despite "liking" black women they still think the same way as Jow Forums. So to them black women are animals that only think about sex and judge men by dick size alone.

a white guy who can only get bottom 10% of white girls can easily get bottom 50% of black girls
not saying much though if you can only get 0% of white girls

hearing my women say they want white men kinda stung a little. I finally understand you POL

I never approach anyone, and black girls are intimidating. Please date me.

i dont fucking live in US

rarely get to see melanin queens, they're always some exchange students, and that's about it

>i dont fucking live in US
What a fucking retard

meanie :C

Attached: 1534115970846.jpg (1024x962, 194K)

Because despite what Jow Forums wants to pretend, black girls prefer black guys. Why don't you approach?

you can find some here

libgen.io/comics0/_0DAY21/1 Non English Origin/1 Hermann/Jeremiah (French, German & Yugo)/French/

and

libgen.io/comics0/_AMER_TRANSL_TO_EURO/French/Jeremiah/

I havn't looked through all the search results
you might find more
gen.lib.rus.ec/comics/index.php?s=Jeremiah&res=25&sorted=0&mask=0&show=0

Fuck up dont mind no nigresses here

good taste op
very good taste

Attached: 1551794223796.png (614x765, 585K)

So go get one dogg

Because I am shy and generally if a girl approaches a guy it is assumed that a she is a slut and b the guy is not interested enough to risk it for her. Black girls are changing user but we assume you wont like us

youtu.be/MPKQb4bU9FQ

I would not mind him thinking less of me as long as he tried it desu

Cannot date people on the internet (too many stalking experiences) but just try looking at a black girl and if she maintains eye contact or smiles approach

My ex bf who is a shy Hungarian robot and only attracted to black girls managed to score 3 African exchange girls, worth a try

Did he even like you or did he just like your melanin?

>generally if a girl approaches a guy it is assumed that a she is a slut
Is this really what women tell themselves to feel better about being passive?

Stop being picky, just be happy to get anyone you fucking moron

What a coincidence, I want to BE the black gf, even like describes though without the cheating.
>tfw white guy

I dont know but it really doesnt matter to me. As long as I can please a white man and be a good wife and he only has sex with me I am happy. He told me he loved me and he says that very rarely, even about his own parents. I miss him.

I have heard men say they think this about girls who go after them. Anyway I am submissive and a masochist and everyone thinks black girls are domineering and masculine anyway so I have to put more effort into being passive than other women

>Anyway I am submissive and a masochist
Welp, nvm. Please don't approach anyone.

>I have heard men say this
>black
Well they're probably right. Stop going after guys that already get tons of pussy.

What makes you think I only hear this from Chads? My type is generally shy awkward guys with issues

Eww wtf, go see a doctor

>I am submissive and a masochist
>put more effort into being passive than other women
This is why we don't approach you. White women are already annoyingly passive, why would I want to waste my time with someone even worse?

>My type is generally shy awkward guys with issues
>why do white guys never approach?
Hhhhmmm, I wonder why.

DAYUM, TYRONE, OOGA BOOGA ENSUES

Attached: delft.jpg (497x347, 47K)

>tfw no black bf
I just want a vidya blackbot bf :c

It is so easy to get this though

youre not real black girl.. I met some and they are fucking more manly trust me

Most men prefer weak submissive women. The fact that black women in general are not submissive enough is s huge criticism that black men always leverage against us.

It is just over for me. I had to be born in this horrible orc body. The only men who can get over my physical appearance want me because they are gimps who expect me to act as horrible and manly as I look. Why couldnt I have just been born soft and pure and beautiful with pale skin

Yeah most of us are and I am real. But the few you met dont speak for each and every one of us. Not that it matters though. I am just gonna kill myself. I am just a stupid nigger and that is all anyone will ever think of me. It will never get any better

>The fact that black women in general are not submissive enough is s huge criticism that black men always leverage against us.
And so, in your quest to appeal to white men, you've decided to do what black men want? Sounds like a plan.

>The only men who can get over my physical appearance want me because they are gimps who expect me to act as horrible and manly as I look.
This kind of insanity is why you can't get a boyfriend.

Well what would you have me do? Pretend to be a sassy shaniqua and then once we get together reveal I want the complete opposites dynamic in bed?

It is true though, even if you dub it insanity

>Well what would you have me do?
For one, get over your self hating racial complex. Can't help you with the fact that you want to be lazy in bed.

99.9 percent of men find black women just too plain unattractive, and then the 1 percent that are willing to settle with a black girl only want to do so because they expect us to be some kind of sassy loudmouth femdom wretches that nobody can stand. It is all so pointless

Its not about being lazy I just cannot get off to the thought of sex that isnt painful or is wholly consensual. I have never had real sex before so maybe it will be different when I start but as it stands loving, gentle, or vanilla sex is completely repulsive to me. Why dont you stop being a gimp and be a normal man who doesnt want an excuse to let the girl do all the work

And so far I have not been able to come up with any factual refutation of the inherent inferiority of blacks.

Genetically, sociologically, economically, in every way possible blacks have never been able to achieve as much as whites or even other minorities. And we never will.

wow relax.. I am sorry for what I said dont kill yourself because some guys really dig black girls

>Genetically, sociologically, economically, in every way possible blacks have never been able to achieve as much as whites or even other minorities. And we never will.
Why beat yourself up over what your ancestors couldn't do? Even so there are plenty of successful blacks, you're just using race as an excuse.

If I do it will not be your fault alone. It is just another drop in the bucket as far as reasons to do it go.

The fact of the matter is the world would be a much better place if (people) like me ceased to exist

>Why dont you stop being a gimp and be a normal man who doesnt want an excuse to let the girl do all the work
>Implying I don't just want an equal partner
Nice.
>I just cannot get off to the thought of sex that isnt painful or is wholly consensual.
Hey remember earlier when you said you don't ask guys out because you don't want them to think of you as a slut? You should probably reconsider that if you want them to treat you like one.
It's not about the inferiority of blacks, it's about the inferiority of you. If you think of yourself that way, other people will too.

I actually do work hard in my life, but I am constantly reminded that no matter how hard I work at school or how much money I earn I will never be truly loved or taken seriously by anyone

As a white dude with a black gf, shes perfect. Literally my ideal mate.

>they expect us to be some kind of sassy loudmouth femdom wretches
Have you tried being one of those?

Kinda when I was in middle school. Everyone hated me. Didnt help my already nonexistent self esteem. I am more popular now that I act like a knockoff white girl

What is she like and what do you like about her? Also what does she look like

>Hey remember earlier when you said you don't ask guys out because you don't want them to think of you as a slut? You should probably reconsider that if you want them to treat you like one.
Fuck that's a good burn. I'm gonna use that some time.

Not sure what about that is slutty.

People do esteem black people lowly though regardless of how I feel about myself. It is better to keep my self esteem low so when people inevitably come by to knock it down it wont be a long fall. Practically everyone harbors at least some animosity towards black people and for completely understandable reasons

I mainly dont want them to assume I am sexually experienced, willing to have premarital sex, or dominant because approaching them would give them unrealistic expectations about who I am and what my standards are.

I have tried talking to guys first but they usually dont want to talk to me so I gave up on that

>Not sure what about wanting to be abused, degraded, and raped is slutty.
You sure have strange a strange idea of what constitutes being slutty.

If its only with one guy who I love and belong to forever whats the problem with it?

There's no problem with it, but it's slutty as hell.

I thought being slutty means sleeping with a whole bunch of different guys

not white but still want a black gf, highschool is like 60% black but all the hot ones are taken, same with latinas :(

Well, first off she is a mommy gf. She loves it when I call her that and she calls me stuff like cutie and baby. She is so sweet and supportive and affectionate, Ive never had that before so its like finally seeing color. She loves old movies and shows like Nosferatu, the Blob, Twilight Zone, and Outer Limits, and she is a huge nerd. Comic books are like her favorite thing. She is also into witchcraft, which I find incredibly hot and interesting, as the occult interests me too. Shes short, thicc, with big tits and a fantastic ass. She is gorgeous, and when she wears her Harry Potter glasses I lose my mind lol.

It also means doing degrading shit.

Well its a big world out there. Nonblack guys who I would totally accept stare at me all the time but never say anything.

I know that the SOCIETY we live in severely undervalues black women, but thats not all of us. Black women imo are the best, sexiest, and most appealing out of the whole globe, and plenty of guys agree with me. Dont hate yourself for how you were born. Plenty of people appreciate the things you despise about yourself and would love you for you.

I feel like that's more of a personal definition and not the general use of the word. Sex in general seems inherently disgusting and degrading so idk what's so bad about being open about that

Only a very slim margin of guys think as you do and I'm not really valuable enough to attract that so I can't live my life waiting on that prospect when realistically i will never achieve it. I think that's why so many black women end up alone and unwanted with a bunch of fatherless kids. They keep their standards really high and don't realize their true societal worth until it's far too late to do anything about it.

If I can't get married in the next year I'm just gonna keep putting myself in dangerous situations until someone eventually kills me

anyway this kinda derailed the thread keep talking about your perfect gf

>I feel like that's more of a personal definition and not the general use of the word.
Well, see if you feel that way when your boyfriend is calling you his little slut while you fuck.

I don't care and in general don't mind at all if my future husband considers me little more than a sex toy as long as i am his only one.

I just don't want a guy to think i'm a really sexually open, experienced, and dominant girl when I'm not and be disappointed.

>I don't care and in general don't mind at all if my future husband considers me little more than a sex toy as long as i am his only one.
Why would someone marry a sex toy? Maybe if you had something more to offer guys would approach you.

Im actually and . What would you like to know about her? We met on a dating app and just immediately clicked. She is goth, which is sexy as fuck to me. She looks so good in black lipstick! Her favorite band is Sisters of Mercy. Literally a big tiddy goth gf, lol. She is also really smart, which I treasure and value.

I do HAVE more things to offer, i just wouldn't mind if he doesn't care about those other interests of mines because I'm not really that important. I dress in a modest way also.

I think he would do so for the consistency of knowing he always has one to go home to, not having the threat of STDs, and i also want kids and he would need to want a family too so I assume he would want a homemaker

how you guys became friends I guess? I'm just saying this for the benefit of other tfw no black gf posters in here so they can have something to read other than me whine.

actually no you seem like a great person. people don't like blacks because they are loud and rude in general. maybe you were put on this earth to show the good example to your brotha and sistas

You are the black girl who wants a white boyfriend, right? Mind if I engage you in that? And like I said, we met on a dating app so there wasnt really a friend stage. We just clicked romantically and sexually so quickly and completely, there wasnt any doubt in either of our minds that we were meant to be together.

>he wants a pet monkey

Attached: 1552168788705s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>I do HAVE more things to offer,
Self respect not being one of them.
>I dress in a modest way also.
You really think the kind of guy that wants a girl who can't get off to sex that isn't painful or non consensual is the kind of guy that wants a modest traditional housewife?
And who wants their kids raised by a mother with no self respect?

Black girls are so easy to mess up. But if you find a good one, they are GOOD

Yes I am and engage me in what way? That's really amazing what you were able to find

Yeah, that's what it sounds like when they constantly whine about not having a 'trad' housewife girl who is brainless and doesn't go to school, or how they want to fuck literal children, or how they don't like mouthy and opinionated girls, etc.

I'm sure there are some men out there who exist that actually care about partnership and love or whatever and respect women as equals but it seems they are extremely rare and if they even exist I'm probably not good enough for them to want me. It's a much safer bet to assume all men are selfish and to simply present them with utility.

>Yeah, that's what it sounds like when they constantly whine about not having a 'trad' housewife girl who is brainless and doesn't go to school, or how they want to fuck literal children, or how they don't like mouthy and opinionated girls, etc.
Do you have any opinions you don't get from Jow Forums?

I've observed these things long before I ever discovered Jow Forums (about a year ago). I only feel comfortable talking here because it's not too dissonant from my existing beliefs

Well why do you specifically want a white bf? Have you dated any white dudes in the past? I just want to see if I can help talk you through some of your self-hatred. I can guarantee a white guy would be very happy with you. And yeah, she is everything I could ever want in a woman. She makes me a very happy man.

Yeah I've had a lot of white e-bfs, never an irl boyfriend though. And most of those e-bfs were when i was underage, so not the most legitimate...

Atleast you don't have to deny it. People think Asian fetish means LOB/N but I can't be any more specific lol.

uh what? what is lob/n

Im currently long distance with her, so I understand your plight. Im not great at advice, but I can say this. There are plenty of guys out there who can and will love you for you, and you wont have to try to be someone you arent. Things about yourself that you hate, someone will love. Finding that someone isnt easy and it takes a while but they exist and they are looking for you too. Please dont hurt yourself. It hurts my heart to think of you doing that. Someone will come along to make your pain go away, you just have to wait for him.

yeah, I'll wait. I just feel like I'm running out of time every day...

Glad to know people consider e-relationships legitimate actually. I never say anything about them because i feel like they don't 'count', at least not to normies anyway.

I feel somewhat better now thank you user.

>I am submissive and a masochist
Oof. I was interested right until here.

>r9k shilling Black girls again

Conceive me you guys arent just trying to obtain a jungle princess that you'll just end up dumping/never marrying or only dating for the meme,novelty,fetish fuel and Ill date one of you.

Do any of you actually respect black women as people?
Ive only wanted to date black men but my will-power is decreasing since they only want to seriously date non-black women.

Attached: 1540081420207.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Ss always, life is hell. No one will ever see me as feminine and soft as I am on the inside.

black men only see black women as fetishes also

Im glad you feel a bit better, anonnette. I hope someone gives you a reason to smile soon, and the white bf of your dreams just pops into your life.

Someone will see and appreciate and love you for your femininity and softness. Those are really endearing traits and Ive gotten good vibes from you. Please, if you can, work on loving yourself more. I know it sounds weird but once you are comfortable in your own skin, people around you will notice and appreciate that.

>Conceive me you guys arent just trying to obtain a jungle princess that you'll just end up dumping/never marrying or only dating for the meme,novelty,fetish fuel and Ill date one of you.
I don't know how I could convince you of that. I'm just here because the femanons in these threads seem to have lower standards than they realistically should, so it's a good deal. I don't generally find black girls particularly attractive or unattractive. Also my friend group has a cripple, a muslim, an autist, and grill, so if we can get a black person we'll finally be eligible to star in a PBS kids show.
>Do any of you actually respect black women as people?
Yes but as I said above only if they help me and my friends reboot the magic school bus.

White dude with a black gf here. Black women are criminally undervalued as partners in todays day and age. I hope you ladies find someone to love and respect you because yall deserve it. Black women are peak partners.

>Black women are peak partners.
That's racist.

Literally how lol

>No one will ever see me as feminine and soft as I am on the inside

I know this feel.

I feel bad for you. I dont think its healthy for you to put white men on a pedestal. Do you hate being black? Ive never felt this way because one of my parents is from africa and ive always been proud of my heritage.

>black men only see black women as fetishes also
Yeah the retarded exclusive-swirlers that probably grew up in 90% white neighborhoods. Its less likely for a black guy to fetishsize me than anyone else though.

Have you tried talking to (True) leftist black guys? pic related. They are more likely to date within thier own race and not treat you like shit.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Thanks, what is your relationship like?

>Conceive me

ok but only if you're looking for marriage. full disclousre, i don't have any black friends so i don't really know much about black culture or anything.

I dont think it is healthy either but for some reason it is the only thing that calms me down. Yes I hate being black. I would give anything to have been born pale and white and perfect. What makes you so proud of being African?

I really do not mind the whole fetishization thing. I guess I really am bizzare in that I do not care if men I see as actually better than me treat me like trash. I never saw how finding my features, which I myself hate, super attractive is a bad thing. If he is not faithful or not really attracted to me of course that will be s long term problem but as long as he is I dont see fetishization as a real problem.

I am politically neutral but in general most of my viewpoints are fairly conservative, so when I talk to those guys we do not agree. Also, I really do not find black features, especially my own, attractive. And I cannot feel sexual attraction for men of my race. There are a fair amount of black girls who I think are really beautiful and black men who I know from an objective standpoint are aesthetically pleasing but I simply do not feel attraction for them and the thought of being intimate seriously grosses me out

Ive posted about it a couple times in this thread but Ill post again. I have naturally submissive tendencies and she has dominant ones, so its a female-led relationship. Shes what people on here call a mommy gf. She is really sweet and supportive and comforting. We are currently long distance, so unfortunately we cant enjoy each other like we want to, but we call a lot and text constantly. Something we like to do is get the same book and take turns reading to each other over the phone. I think its cute.

I dont know what to say to you except I am sorry. I really hope you break away from this and find some way you can love and have pride in yourself.
Dont give up.

:(

fine. Im listening. You have 2000 characters to prove yourself. lets have it.