How would you fix "the problem" with modern, Western society?

How would you fix "the problem" with modern, Western society?

Attached: vqco47zk44l21.jpg (750x933, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean the incel problem? :^)

"the problem" is capitalism
i'd fix it the only way you can fix it, comrade

How do Jow Forumstards reconcile a view like this while also saying how woman are not represented in positions of power because they are dumb not because of sexism?

What a terrible bait picture

"the problem" is the cathedral and the egalitarian metanarrative
evacuate meatspace

Attached: nick.jpg (225x224, 6K)

No, the whore infestation

What problem exactly?

>the replies in this thread
kek Jow Forumsfags originalIy BTFO

Destroy all forms of social media and turn the internet to purely information based system for education.

Its not sexist to speak truth about women ya tard

women proved themselves to be irresponsible and shouldn't be in any position of power whatsoever

Why fix a problem that you have no investment in? I know Jow Forums has brainwashed tons of people into thinking they are important, but look at yourself and ask if anything cares what you are doing. Do shit for yourself, not for others.

Why has nobody yet actually stated in plain english what this """problem""" is supposed to be?

By genociding Jow Forumstards to rid thecwhite race of their defective genes

Attached: 1552062842792.png (1584x864, 75K)

fuck off back to Ie reddit

>Why has nobody yet actually stated in plain english what this """problem""" is supposed to be?
"the problem" is the egalitarian metanarrative
Is that not english?

Attached: 1539719270758.jpg (560x577, 35K)

It's in OP's pic. Replacement of natives in our lands.

>wanting to define the issue at hand to better be equipped to solve it is reddit
user, I...

So if you think people shouldn't be equal, who gets to decide who gets what?

Do you have any sort of evidence to support that this is happening?

congratulations
and nothing changed
nigs and spics will now target middle class whites and gooks
would be great to see lower class racists to be exterminated just to see how all the burgerous commie shills fair against niggers and other subhumans

Attached: sweet diversity.webm (720x1280, 680K)

there's a lot of evidence supporting claim you'll just choose to ignore because you're europhobic commie shithead who wants a revolution but can't do it without low IQ subhumans

Attached: ss (2015-08-30 at 04.30.07).png (634x530, 684K)

Historians 1000 years from now will be studying the 2nd fall of Western civilization and will overwhelmingly point to our liberalization as the main cause.

Ok where's the evidence? Surely if there's "a lot of" it you should be able to post at least one good source.

Just imagine where America would be today if we sent every black back to Africa following the Civil War, never gave women the right to vote and never opened the floodgates to nonwhtie immigration in 1965.

Attached: women_voting.jpg (500x667, 108K)

pic related.
Death is the only true solution

Attached: fuck this.jpg (1024x682, 640K)

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
here
>replacement migration
think what that implies

Nuclear war is ironically one of the few things that can save the West at this point. It would cause extreme destruction and hardship which is an environment that post modern liberalism can't survive in, leading to a civilizational reset, similar to how the black death actually helped Europe in the long run by helping to end the stagnant feudal system.

>So if you think people shouldn't be equal
It's not that I think people shouldn't be equal it's that they aren't equal.
It's more of a descriptive statement than a prescriptive one
I'm not even saying that what they're doing is 'wrong', just that it's predicated on and driven by an ideology of absolute nonsense
and if 'progress' is to exist, insofar as elevation to a higher being, it has to be dispensed with
that or you could go with an ideology of mediocrity and 'good times' for all of the people of the earth, so they can head face first into the abyss with forced smiles as they suffer from their chronic lack of meaning and purpose
your choice

Attached: 1456802399212.jpg (653x490, 32K)

inb4 that's called a paranoid conspiracy theory

Attached: UN_ball.jpg (640x640, 53K)

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
here's projected muslim growth

not the guy you're replying to but all of the following is self evident or one google search away

>the ethnic american population has dropped from ~90% to ~60% post 1965 and is still dropping
>scientists who propose anything positive about race and IQ are immediately deplatformed (james watson is a famous example)
>racism and "hate speech" are enough to get you to lose your job, education
>"it's okay to be white" is racism
>you can go to jail in most of europe for "hate speech" and racism
>EU punishes member states for not taking in "refugees" and economic migrants
>all of these migrants have much higher fertility rates than native europeans

Attached: huge alligator.jpg (1200x1354, 183K)

for some reason Jow Forums is gatekeeping the info but what ever here's more

Attached: ss (2019-03-09 at 10.33.02).png (480x544, 25K)

Some people are too bluepilled to ever acknowledge reality.

Attached: (((guardian))).jpg (1013x537, 159K)

here I even made a screencap of the website

Attached: European replacement.jpg (684x4572, 1.06M)

You should probably read your own source dude. This article talks about the aging population of certain countries (note, not all western countries, only those with low fertility rates), and how when the current working age group retires, there will not be enough young people entering the working age group to take their place, or to take care of these people in their retirement. The article suggests the solution of introducing immigrants into the population (note, immigrants from any country, anywhere, including white immigrants from white countries) in order to dampen the damage done by this population imbalance. The article even says that the amount of immigrants needed to fill the gap is anywhere from 8-39 percent, depending on the country and their fertility rate. The article then states: "For France, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the number of migrants needed to offset population decline is less than or comparable to recent past experience." and also: "While some of these numbers may appear to be high, they remain within the range of migration experienced in the recent past in some industrialized countries. For example, in 1990, 16 per cent of the population of Canada and Switzerland and 23 per cent of the population of Australia were foreign-born." So, this is nothing new.

So, now I have a couple questions for you:
1. If this was a plan for "white replacement" why aren't predominately white countries such as Switzerland not being targeted for immigration? And yet non-white countries such as Japan and South Korea ARE being targeted for immigration?
2. If this was a plan for white-replacement, why would this information be made freely available on the internet for all to see? Surely the bad guy wouldn't tell the good guy his evil plan?

In the end, if you really want to assign blame, it's white people's own fault for not having children.

It's over for the west.
The jews have won.
They failed many attempts but it was only a matter of time until they found a way to undermine the christian society.
just lmao'ing at the bluepilled faggots ITT.
Hope you'll like your brown muslim descendants.

Attached: IMG_244543.jpg (1024x875, 205K)

>If this was a plan for "white replacement" why aren't predominately white countries such as Switzerland not being targeted for immigration?
all European countries are targeted moron exception doesn't represent the overall agenda
Japan and South Korea are targeted for the same reason Europeans are: replacing demography
also the aging population is straight up bullshit because almost half of the people don't even life up to their pension age especially men
Europe doesn't need replacement migration full of niggers and arabs the agenda is clear the main reason is to destroy Europeans genetical ancestry and turn it into and easily corruptable shithole like south america brazil or russia
just beacause you repeated what UN source said doesn't make the conspiracy against Europeans any more vicious than it is

>they could bring white immigrants too!
You know they aren't. Also, why would you bring people who are a net drain on the economy and a burden on the taxpayer if you are supposedly trying to help taxpayers?

Attached: 450K_yurobucks.jpg (1331x1775, 517K)

>not a source in sight
Whatever, I'll bite.

The "ethnic American population" (what does that even mean? Native Americans? African Americans? Latino Americans? White Americans and their many many subgroups?) is dropping because of low fertility rate, see above.
You'll have to give a source of a specific example for me to know exactly what you mean but this is usually because race and IQ politics is one of the key components of the Nazi ideology (spoiler alert: people still haven't gotten over that yet).
Gib source
To be fair the only reason people started taking part in that trend is just to spite SJW and the left, it has nothing to do with actually taking pride in your race.
I'll give you this one. As few as the cases of this happening are, it's still pretty fucked up.
This is a whole complex thing I don't want to get into (mostly because I don't know enough about that whole situation to talk about it well enough)
Once again, that's nobodies fault but white people, see above.

Attached: reverence.jpg (279x285, 13K)

>it's white people's own fault for not having children.
Except shitting out 30 inbred retarded babies that you don't even raise is not a part of white culture. So if our choices are to either abandon our culture and values, or to be killed/replaced, it is not a real choice, is it? People like me believe that white people have a right to survive and exist in their true and normal state, which is a very moral and correct way of living, where we have 1-2 children and raise them well. If you disagree, I'm going to have to kill you.

>You know they aren't
Do I? Should I? Why should I know this?

Also, where the fuck did tax payers come in? What burden is being put on the taxpayers? Do you not understand what's going to happen when the current working population retires? There literally will not be enough people to fill their positions. The elderly wont have enough people to take care of them in retirement, imagine having 1 home care assistant per 30 patients. Not having enough workers will be a drain on the economy.

>all European countries are being targeted
Not according to that source they're not. Unless you have something that says otherwise I can read?

>Japan and South Korea are targeted for the same reason Europeans are: replacing demography
How do you know this? Why would European leaders want to replace Asian populations?

>The aging population is bullshit
What? This is an ongoing issue that has been well known and documented for a while with countless articles and research pieces done about it.. Let me guess, you think climate change is bullshit too?

>Europe doesn't need replacement migration full of niggers and arabs the agenda is clear the main reason is to destroy Europeans genetical ancestry and turn it into and easily corruptable shithole like south america brazil or russia
As I stated, no where ever in that article does it say that all immigration is to be sourced from the middle east. If you don't even trust your own source why did you post it?

Also, here's a question for everyone who believes that there is a conspiracy to replace white people with third world immigrants: Literally why would anyone want to do this? Who gains from such a thing?

Attached: bearofreason.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>European leaders
Are you trolling or genuinely this retarded?

Great, have as many white babies as you want, in fact I encourage you to, as I said the fertility rate in a lot of countries right now is dangerously low. But I have to ask this: how is you having white babies but also having immigrants in your country mutually exclusive? In what way do immigrants stop you from having and raising children of your own? Stop believe all that fearmongering on the right that they feed to you on a daily basis, it's bad for your mental health to stress about things that wont even effect you in your lifetime, if they even effect anyone at all. It takes A LOT more than immigration to kill an entire culture.

Attached: b97e5d7f-3ba8-4926-8990-b78e3f0f3f7b.png (512x512, 580K)

Oh, sorry, should I have said (((bankers))) instead? My bad.

Remind me again, if the Jews had a worldwide complex conspiracy on this scale, why is an entire ideology aware that it exists? Why would a normal schmo joe like you be privy to such a monumental secret? Why have I yet to see a single shred of evidence that any such conspiracy actually exists?

destroy capitalism
oregano

>hurr how should I know it's not white immigrants???
Have you ever seen pictures of cargo freighters full of white people arriving in Europe? Whites in every country have low birthrates so even if you're importing white immigrants that means you are just making the problem worse in a different white country.
>What burden is being put on the taxpayers?
The six figures of welfare the average refugee needs. You're compounding the problem of too many old people/not enough young people by adding an impoverished underclass that wont assimilate. If you're honestly trying to solve the age problem you are better off providing incentives to the native population to have more kids instead of flooding white countries with hordes of Muslims and Africans. But that wouldn't accomplish the ulterior motive of replacing whites in their own countries.
>European countries aren't being targeted
Pic related is from an SPLC office. The SPLC claims to be a civil rights organization but it's a group of anti-white kikes. Notice how they're tracking the declining white population in both America and a ton of European countries. Wonder what reason they have for keeping these numbers pinned on their wall.

Attached: (((SPLC))).png (2028x966, 1.84M)

we don't need more people in Europe in fact we need less of them because ecological strain on the environment is very heavy in some place and faggots are starting to build housing and their shitty factories where they shouldn't

>Have you ever seen pictures of cargo freighters full of white people arriving in Europe?
Can you post one of these pictures with a source showing where you got it?
>The six figures of welfare the average refugee needs
Do you have a source to support this claim?
>Notice how they're tracking the declining white population in both America and a ton of European countries. Wonder what reason they have for keeping these numbers pinned on their wall.
>Keeping track of a statistic means you're manipulating it
So I guess wikipedia and PEW research are also trying to replace the population of Russia, since they keep research records of that huh?
Also,
>top secret anti-white conspiracy group keeps track of their evil plan on a piece of paper taped to the wall
ALSO,
>SPLC claims to be a civil rights organization but it's a group of anti-white kikes
Do you have a source for this claim?

Attached: carl.jpg (550x459, 51K)

It is not possible to have enough white kids to offset the tide of nonwhites the (((globalists))) plan on importing to white countries. There are billions more nonwhites than whites and a lot of them want to leave their shithole for a nice Western country. It's normal for people to care about the society they are leaving behind to their descendants you fucking kike rat so stop acting like it doesn't matter at all if Europe becomes the Eurabia and America turns into Brazil 2.0 since "lmao dude it won't happen in your lifetime so who cares?"

Attached: (((media))).jpg (1024x419, 144K)

I agree completely, less people is better, but the problem isn't too much people, the problem is that the population is imbalanced. There are too many old people and too few young people, and it's only going to get worse in the future.

god fuck you kikes being willfully ignorant no point in arguing with you pilpulling faggots who ignore half of the content posted and selectively reply to shit
hopefully that muslim refugees enriches your face with some acid you absolute scum

those*
enrich*
Jesus fuck, learn proper grammar.

>Can you post one of these pictures
Pay any attention at all to the news and you have seen multiple pictures of large boats filled with African and Muslim men arriving in Europe. There are also other posts in this thread making my point, such as . You don't need sources for something we all know is happening.
>Do you have a source about refugee welfare
I do and you ignored it ()
>Why would the Jews be so obvious about their anti-white conspiracies
Because most people refuse to believe it's actually happening so the kikes are getting more and more brazen about it.

Attached: jews_arent_replacing_whi-.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

>god fuck you kikes
I thought the kikes were supposed to be the manipulators, not the people being manipulated? If I'm being tricked into being kept in the dark by kikes, how am I a kike at the same time? If you're going to be racist, you should at least be consistent.
>being willfully ignorant
I'm sorry I wont believe your crackpot theories that you post without a shred of evidence.
>selectively reply to shit
Please, point out which of your arguments I missed and I'll address them.

Attached: jim.jpg (890x719, 84K)

Pandora's box has already been opened nigger.
We can't ever go back, so you're the one that has to adapt to the modern world

no u lern proper gremmor

acting stupid again?no good, people will seriously think you're a retard

Attached: 1455585408109.png (1440x1134, 1.11M)

>has no good evidence
>thinks he does

>has no good insults
>thinks he does

Why are you afraid bud?

>You don't need sources for something we all know is happening.
And who gets to define what we all know is happening, and who exactly "we all" is? If someone missed the news one day but everyone else saw, that must mean he knows what happened too, since "we all" know it happened, right?
The reason I asked for a specific picture is because those generic refugees in a boat pictures are recycled time and time again by the media so you'll sympathize with (or in your case fear) them. If you gave me a specific image I could investigate a bit and come up with an explanation, rather than do your way and just accept something is true because it vaguely satisfies your confirmation bias.
>I do and you ignored it
I ignored it because it's not a source, it's an image macro you saved probably months ago to use as a forum weapon. I'm looking for links to specific articles so I read them through, not just the headline. Before you start about that shit saying "oh just look it up the title's right there you want me to do every for you, you lazy fuck?" First: The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, second: I looked up the exact title and no such article came up.
>Because most people refuse to believe it's actually happening so the kikes are getting more and more brazen about it.
More shit spewed out your ass that's specifically worded in a way that makes it impossible to prove of disprove. Nazi propaganda tactic #348, classic.

Attached: niggawhatareyoudoing.png (195x189, 94K)

>doesn't have an argument
>posts memes and insults instead
sick bro do it again

Attached: contempt.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>fix Western society
You can't, at least not without a lot more effort than anyone is willing to give. It's like asking an egg to unscramble itself. That which was mixed cannot be unmixed. Once you go to the higher entropy state, you can't go back to the lower entropy state without work from outside the system.

In other words, once you go black, you never go back.

this guy gets it
our only choice now is how we want to steer the trainwreck, so that when it crashes, something useful can come out of it

Attached: 1540521257507.png (600x624, 342K)

Imagine being so pussywhipped that you advocate for the demise of the only race of actual human beings on the planet, the complete collapse of modern civilization, and the deletion of your genes from history.

I-I mean, wow, orange man sure is bad for many reasons (none of which I can provide), right?