If society has the resources and technology to support everyone. Why shouldn't it...

If society has the resources and technology to support everyone. Why shouldn't it? Why do we demand people "work" even when their jobs are unnecessary, environmentally destructive, and add nothing meaningful to anyone's lives? Is it about principles?

Attached: Andrew Yang.jpg (750x375, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/modern-time-banking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you decide who goes to work?

yes robots will do all the work and the government will feed us

or not. that would hella suck wouldnt it huh

That's a good point. People always talking about contributing to society, but are you really contributing if you're serving poison at a fast food restaurant?

Yepriginally

Attached: IMG_20190309_121749.jpg (1226x562, 62K)

This is it and we are going to end the bullshit

Make memes and post

Attached: IMG_20190309_121841.jpg (1200x562, 97K)

>If society has the resources and technology to support everyone
It does. And how do you think those resources and technologies came about? Through individuals' contributions to a free market economy. People are provided for according to what they put in, and in the developed world almost everyone is provided for under this system. The .17% who are mentally ill and addicted to drugs are homeless (and we should help them), but the average person lives in material prosperity (historically speaking). What the fuck do you think "society" is? It's the sum of individuals, not some magical providing hand. "Society" is not going to give you free stuff and even if it did, how why would that be any better than what we have now? Society would crumble if a large enough portion of people decide they dont want to participate. And those who receive the handouts will live even meaningless lives as their world is handed to them rather than earned.

The people who have passion for a certain job should do that job. everybody will be capable of surviving, but don't expect to have luxuries if you don't work. this is freeing you from the daily grind, it's not meant to fulfill you.

yang2020.com/policies/modern-time-banking/

obligatory post. fuck your chinese new world dream.

Volunteers. Also $1000 a month is hardly enough to support a luxurious lifestyle which is what many in the workforce are after.

That all sounds nice, but what's the solution for robots taking the majority of entry level jobs? Now everyone must go into debt and get a degree?

You can keep your free market economy. I just want my $1000 a month so I can survive when my parents die.

>mfw the NEETs were the good guys the entire time

Attached: 7866493ed18d40f6950dbf92505b5de0.gif (600x338, 121K)

Never gonna happen.

Yang is a meme and won't even be mentioned by the mainstream media so literally no voter over the age of 35 will even know who he is outside Reddit.

And if UBI would ever get passed, expect to see a sudden drop in the population.

>meme and won't even be mentioned by the mainstream media
im not sure, he surely gets inspiration from china (the rating system) so i think yall are gonna get DRAGOND soon

Because we're thinking about the future fucktard.

yangsters will just stay in denial about this. i still remember when peopel went all crazy about a rating system here, and now theres a candidate unironically wanting to introduce reddit karma to real life

Keep dreaming little guy.
Were getting 4 more years of Trump, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1515600670564.jpg (459x497, 24K)

>And if UBI would ever get passed, expect to see a sudden drop in the population.
Why? Won't people breed more if they can afford it? Or will no one go out from home? I know that when the money runs out/other kind of collapse happens, then the population will drop, but why would $1000/month almost instantly dent the population?

>Why
Because the powers that be would not enjoy the idea of literally paying people for just existing and sitting on their asses.

The hate you and see you as an inferior being.
A "useless eater" so to speak.

They'll agree to a UBI at some point to placate everyone and prevent a shit ton of riots, but not without compromise and this WILL come in the form of extreme vetting of the population.

this is what i hope too i just wanted to show you who might be interested in the yangster winning.... but dont tell anybody mkay

I agree with alot of what Yang says, but let's be real here.

He's not gonna even a blip on the radar come election season. He'll be purposefully ignored and defamed by the media and everyone will start calling him a communist or a chinese spy or some other retarded nonsense to scare people off from listening to what he has to say.

What does the purple represent?

If you dumb NEETs want UBI, then you'll need a system like this to encourage people to actually contribute to society still, otherwise they will just be "useless eaters" and everything will go to shit.

Eventually, people will get used to volunteering for their communities.

It's necessary in China because chinese are selfish fucks who don't give a shit about anyone so they need a Social Credit System to keep them in check so they won't fuck each other over as much.

Attached: 1404434138435.gif (174x176, 1.81M)

but user... the democrats are globalists and china is globalism

yeah fuck you you dont know what sort of world you are creating. get fucked. oh yeah the government will surely not use this to control the people and brandish undesirables. they would never ever do that

They all may be globalists but they have different agendas which is why they keep fucking each other over

because there are beings that feed on our misery.

The govt is hilariously predictable.
Everyone has a general idea of what's going to happen but only worthless dickheads like you will get killed off either way so its a win win situation.

as you see these sort of systems popping up more and more, there is a trend here. the new ultra connected supercapitalism. trump is whats holding this from becoming reality; well, its already reality, but its not in peoples minds because america doesnt shill for this. trust me, this will happen in every country.

I dont understand where will you get the money? If from the (((elite)) or from somewhere where it will contradict with their interests then you wont see him as president. Getting the money from welfare also wont do the job, it is still not enough.

see, yangsters are litterally "send em to the gulag" level human scum. how can you say something like that and mean it. what if one day youll be at the receiving end for a slipup in the all pervasive score. will you still joke about "killing off" opposing characters then ? kiddos like you shouldnt talk about world politics

Im not a "yangster" you fucking moron.

tfw i do this originally

Attached: downey.jpg (184x275, 7K)

What is it about normies who just can't imagine a world where they aren't getting fucked seven ways to sunday by corporate cock?

Attached: unknown.png (355x328, 133K)

UBI would cost around 300 billion a year. That's less than half of the yearly US military budget. If they found that much money for a bunch of Chads to jack each other off in military bases, I'm sure they can find that money for UBI too.

because corporate cock rules the world ?

the fuck you on about you nog

Slaves = work
Herrenvolk = don't have to

Fuck society. Fuck civilisation. We should return to our hunter-gatherer roots and support ourselves.

AAAAAAA SEBENYAAAA DABAWIKIWAWA

Attached: savanne.jpg (640x260, 264K)

Are you sure they raise the military budget for the sake of defence? Because it clearly isnt (((their))) main point. You gotta understand that USA is rulled by the elites like any other country. Why would I, hypothetically, as member of such elite, bother with poor and depressed fags like you?

because soon there will be millions upon millions of them and that makes for revolution potential. keep em high, fed, and entertained. its a fraction of the money were making anyway.

or great rake

Yang would bother with poor and depressed people

Trump was a meme to. Look at how that turned out.

Trump was never a "meme".

He was gaining unironic traction throughout the country and everyone knew who he was before he even started running.

No one I've talked to in real life even knows who Yang is despite him being on the JRE.

And they definitely won't like him when he starts talking about UBI

To the average american UBI = COMMUNISM

Those who crave luxury and status

>when the government promises utopia

i smell mass murder

Yes because it is definitely working in poor countries, right? Keeping everyone hungry is better then keeping everyone fed though. Once you are fed you become aware of shit happening around and most of the times you start demanding more. Prime example are college students who are yet to care about their financial well-beinf and just feed of their parents. Most of them are liberals demanding useless stuff like LGBT rights and always create tension, it is not worth it, but if you are slave thinking about how to keep hunger off you wont think about this too much, thats how it works, at least in the poor countries. IMHO of course

probably feminism or something, spooktards are faggots and do not belong in YANGGANG

Attached: ego is a spook.jpg (2266x2040, 354K)

yes, i agree. but in countries of european culture, revolutions break out when the populace is unsatisfied. nobody would say revolutions break out when people are well fed. but it really do be like that in brown hemisphere

>helping people get by so they don't have to starve and be homeless
>utopia

when a capitalist makes anticapitalist moves i smell foul play, kinda liek when playing monopoly eh

Handing out money for people to spend could be seen as quite capitalistic though

thats like saying here is 10 dollars buy something at my store.

so essentially this guy wants to buy the election from poor people ?

Attached: 1552160255692.jpg (750x933, 88K)

>Your life is meaningless unless you slave your best years away working for some boomer who takes the surplus of your labour and stuffs it into his bank account forever, or go into debt for some high skill degree.

Yeah no, fuck off with that lolbit nonsense.

>Muh labor surplus is being stolen from me

Fuck off back to leftypol commie

acknowledging that employers take the surplus of their employee's labour value, and that's how they make their money, is gommunism :DDD"

Go back to jacking off to Stefan Molyneux videos you fucking faggot.

It is literally straight out of Marx's mouth so yes it is, faggot.