RED FLAGS FOR POTENTIAL MATES

>not a virgin(unless she is a widow)
>older than 27
>uses contraceptive drugs/device
>uses recreational drugs(especially alcohol)
>raised by single mother
>involved with shitty family
>lives alone/with roommates(unless shitty family)
>shorter than 5'5"/165cm(unless she is Oriental)
>fat
>went to government school
>went to university/wants to go to university before children are grown
>listens to hiphop/rap
>listens to "pop"
>has dark skin
>has tattoos
>wears immodest clothing
>has piercings/body modifications(ears are permissible)
>has dyed hair
>has short hair(preferable if she has never had a haircut)
>has dreadlocks
>wears makeup
>has paintedand/or plastic fingernails/toenails
>wears high heels
>eats fast food
>eats junk food
>eats out more than a couple times a year maximum(preferable if she avoids the practice entirely)
>is lazy/sacrifices quality for convenience
>drinks soda
>is a militant gaytheist
>curses excessively
>uses Jow Forums
>speaks in ebonics/slang/bastardized English
>shaves/waxes/laser hair removal
>watches television
>has a Netflix account
>addicted to social media
>is a narcissist
>is a slob/can't clean
>has an aversion to Japanese media
>complains about men having standards she can't or refuses to meet
>doesn't know the difference between a red flag and a deal breaker
If you have a complaint, provide an argument and convince me why my red flag is bad.

Attached: 116.jpg (267x427, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/not a virgin(unless she is a widow)/type/op/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_document
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51302734/#q51302734
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51334101/#q51334101
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51318950/#q51318950
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51266973/#q51266973
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51248330/#q51248330
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51208895/#q51208895
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51189659/#q51189659
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51173449/#q51173449
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51156025/#q51156025
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51140577/#q51140577
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51130392/#q51130392
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51123381/#q51123381
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51103684/#q51103684
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Short hair is cute if she has bangs

Your inclinations are at odds with traditional beauty standards. That is fine, but you will live an unhealthy modernist life.

>complains about men having standards she can't or refuses to meet
Jesus fucking christ man, you just listed 50 slight things that you consider red flags, can you die?

>50 slight things
Specify which red flags you have an issue with and why. If you're incapable of engaging in rational discourse leave my board.

>traditional beauty standards
Humans aren't static.
If you feel like you have to follow some "standards" that were set by some old fuck ages ago then you are a literal brainlet.

Have a nice day.

>Humans aren't static.
Never claimed they were.
>If you feel like you have to follow some "standards" that were set by some old fuck ages ago then you are a literal brainlet.
You've demonstrated that you are a low IQ modernist. Enjoy your death style.

I don't care to argue with you, you will never get to reproduce in any event, so what you think doesn't matter. stay mad :^)

>colored hair
>makeup
>uses phone too much
>listens to pop music
>feminism
I'd rather remain alone for the rest of my life than deal with any of the above.

@51366306
>what you think doesn't matter
Then don't post in my thread, normalcattle.

Standard and important red flags. Solid.

>uses birth control (especially pills)

>I-I never said t-that!!!
>y-y-y-you are low iq but I won't refute your arguments tho j-just know that you are not as smart as me!!

Just out of curiosity, why do you consider university for women a red flag. Would you also consider it a red flag for men?

>>uses birth control
OP here, I want to elaborate on this one for anyone that is wondering.

I have a couple reasons for it.
>potentially damages female reproductive health
>demonstrably exposes entire population to estrogen via public water
>displays she is lying about chastity and really a whore
>displays that while she may be a virgin she is open to the concept of premarital sex

Those are my thoughts on birth control, in short.

Dark skinned gfs are THE SHIT, that's why. Maybe it's because i dont live in a country where black folk dont find ghettos as somehow cool.

Attached: YIKES.jpg (444x409, 23K)

Some women take birth control for their fucked hormones, you are stupidly retarded

>why do you consider university for women a red flag
Because it shows she purposely wasted or plans to waste her prime fertility years LARPing as a man. If a woman wants to pursue a career in the many decades she will have to live after she becomes infertile, there isn't a problem.
>Would you also consider it a red flag for men?
Unless it is a requirement of his career, like a doctor or something, then yes.

@51366383
>I won't refute your argument
You never offered an argument, retard.
>Dark skinned gfs are SHIT
ftfy

Genes are the same regardless of geographic location.

>control for their fucked hormones
If a woman has "fucked" hormones that itself is a sign of physical damage and a red flag. Most women don't have "fucked" hormones, they are just taking the word of physicians that are paid to distribute pharmaceuticals regardless of potential and demonstrable damage done.

A woman dumb enough to take birth control is almost always too stupid to be a potential wife for me.

Says the author of five endocrinology textbooks

Attached: images.jpg (377x550, 24K)

Why are you carrying water for whores and big pharma? You have a dog in this fight?

I put my gf through this and the only ones she got were:
>uses contraceptive drugs
Though only because her overprotective mother made her start taking the pill when we start dating even though we've never had sex. I personally don't like her taking it but at least I know she's not taking it because she's promiscuous or anything, she's just taking it to give her mum peace of mind and because we're not ready for kids yet.
This one confuses me. Is this some kind of American term for public school? Most people go to public school, only the rich can afford to do otherwise.
>wears makeup
Only on special occasions like parties. Does this count?
>painted nails
>heels
Again the same. She'd never worn heels before until just recently when we went to a party together.
>eats fast and junk food
Only when she's with me lol
>eats out more than a couple times a year
Why is this a red flag? OP has some really odd standards.
>shaves
Again why is this bad? I mean I wouldn't mind if she didn't shave but she looks qt shaven.
>watches television
Okay I'll fault her for this one, she does spend way too much time watching TV.
>has a Netflix account
She uses her sister's... again does it count?

My gf is a pure qt fuck your weird standards

I could not care less about drugs at all, I am just a sonographer.
Your 8th century retardation actually harms way more people than the pharmaceutical industries

Again with that shit bait thread?
Nobody gives a fuck to convince you towards anything.
Get a grip and go outside.

Tell her to stop taking it. Why is her mother an anti-natalist? Why aren't you ready?
>This one confuses me. Is this some kind of American term for public school? Most people go to public school, only the rich can afford to do otherwise.
There is home schooling in free countries. If her family raised her in a country where you have no choice but to use government school, that is indicative of a bad bloodline.
>Only on special occasions like parties. Does this count?
Yes. Going to "parties" is also a red flag.
>Again the same. She'd never worn heels before until just recently when we went to a party together.
Heels damage her bones. A pair of classy flats are infinitely better. Painted nails are a sign of poor aesthetic and vanity.
>Only when she's with me lol
Stop eating shit.
>Why is this a red flag? OP has some really odd standards.
It's a sign of disregard for personal health and poor resource management. Eating out is unhealthy and expensive.
>Again why is this bad? I mean I wouldn't mind if she didn't shave but she looks qt shaven.
In courting, grass doesn't grow on a busy street. In a relationship, it's just a personal preference for me.
>She uses her sister's... again does it count?
Yes. Watching television(or Netflix which is worse) is a big red flag that speaks to mental instability and subjection to propaganda.

>My gf is a pure qt fuck your weird standards
She sounds better than most, but you are coping to a degree. You also have your own failings based just on your eating fast food.
>nobody gives a fuck to convince you towards anything
>go outside
This is you trying to convince me towards something. Don't reply to my threads if you don't care, just shift click and hide it.

>Watching television(or Netflix which is worse) is a big red flag that speaks to mental instability and subjection to propaganda.

Says the fag who is using Jow Forums

Jow Forums and Netflix aren't comparable. You've just made a false equivalency.

Did the original guy turned gay? Or its trolling?)

I am the original. Why would I have turned gay?

Have fun dying alone then, retard.

Why do you think sacrificing virtue for the companionship of a whore is preferable to dying alone?

>Tell her to stop taking it. Why is her mother an anti-natalist? Why aren't you ready?
Ironically her mum is a feminist, which I thought was all about giving women choices and not forcing them to use harmful contraception but apparently not. Not financially ready for children, and the relationship hasn't progressed far enough to be thinking about that yet. I would ideally want to marry her before having kids too. Plus, I don't even know if she wants children or not yet, she could be infertile or an anti-natalist or something for all I know.
>There is home schooling in free countries. If her family raised her in a country where you have no choice but to use government school, that is indicative of a bad bloodline.
Okay but I would hardly call that a total red flag for a woman.
>Yes. Going to "parties" is also a red flag.
I'm talking more like family parties, not house parties.
>Heels damage her bones. A pair of classy flats are infinitely better. Painted nails are a sign of poor aesthetic and vanity.
Goddamn she only tried them on for a night, her feet aren't gonna be ruined forever.
>Stop eating shit.
Fair enough
>It's a sign of disregard for personal health and poor resource management. Eating out is unhealthy and expensive.
Or just a nice thing to do every now and then. Only unhealthy if you order something unhealthy. Expensive, yes can be. But if you have excess money what's the problem in treating yourself now and then?
>In courting, grass doesn't grow on a busy street. In a relationship, it's just a personal preference for me.
I.e. I don't like it, therefore no-one else should
>Yes. Watching television(or Netflix which is worse) is a big red flag that speaks to mental instability and subjection to propaganda.
Subjection to propaganda, yes agreed. I don't watch TV personally so I'm hoping with my influence she'll start watching less of it. Mental instability, what the fuck do you even mean lmao

You seem fun, user. Are you an incel by any chance?

>would rather die alone than have a girlfriend who wore heels once
Incels are the real degenerates.

>Implying any of the straightfags on this board have any room to be picky.

>I don't even know if she wants children or not yet
>she could be infertile or an anti-natalist or something for all I know.
Sounds like you don't even know her.
>Okay but I would hardly call that a total red flag for a woman.
It's a red flag for both sexes.
>I'm talking more like family parties, not house parties.
Why would you wear makeup to a family gathering? That's just retarded on top of the previously mentioned problems.
>Goddamn she only tried them on for a night, her feet aren't gonna be ruined forever.
Why do it at all when the information is out there? Vanity and/or ignorant conformity to social norms. Herd mentality.
>Or just a nice thing to do every now and then
There is nothing nice about eating out.
>I.e. I don't like it, therefore no-one else should
I never at any point claimed my red flags ought to be held by everyone, I am just sharing my personal red flags. My post made two points there, and you only attack my admitting that I have a personal preference and disregard the first. A bit dishonest of you.
>Mental instability, what the fuck do you even mean lmao
Subjection to propaganda, which you have conceded is present, causes mental instability. Her willingly subjecting herself to it also shows lack of intelligence.
>You seem fun, user. Are you an incel by any chance?
There is no such thing as an "incel"

Are you dense? His point is, What mentally stable person, posts "red flags for potential mates" list on Jow Forums every couple days?

Your obviously a loser, and you expect an above average, healthy female who can literally be with anyone she wants, to be in a relationship with you.

You're a retard. There is no such thing as an "incel"

Live however you you want to, man. I'm just telling you what it's gonna amount to in the end.

I accept dying alone as a possibility if I never have the good fortune to meet a virtuous woman. That's fine, I am not so afraid of loneliness that I will lower myself into the mud.

>What mentally stable person, posts "red flags for potential mates" list on Jow Forums every couple days?
Are you dense? Posting on Jow Forums is not comparable to consuming Netflix trash.

You simply reiterated what I've already dismissed. Do you think you've contributed something? You haven't.

Your full of shit, it is very comparable:
>Watching television(or Netflix which is worse) is a big red flag that speaks to mental instability

>Using Jow Forums (or R9k which is worse) is a big red flag that speaks to mental instability.

How is the second statement any less valid than the first?

@51367900
>How is the second statement any less valid than the first?
Because the content and the nature of consuming Jow Forums and Netflix are different, you troglodyte.

No shit, nobody is arguing that they arent! That doesn't change the fact that they both cater to the mentally unstable!

>the fact
Your assertion is false.

Your just delusional then, lol.
Scroll up and down the threads on this board, and tell me these are mentally stable people.

>You're* just delusional then, lol.
Ok, then leave my thread retard.

>thispersondoesnotexist

>convince me why my red flag is bad.

>not 10/10 Chad
>this many red flags

beggers can't be choosers

half of these are qualities that most 4channers have, yet hate when women have it. :)

I can't have basic standards unless I'm 10/10? Fuck off.

>4channers
Go back there.

> my car has to be european, 2 door coupe, with more then 500 hp, at least V8 engine
> but I only have 5000 $ and a Mcjob

You can have standarts, but another question is, if they are realistic.

More like
>My car has to meet basic safety standards
>and I have a license

Good argument, nigger. Your just mad, cause I proved you wrong.

Name calling isn't an argument, Trayvon.

Oh great, a weeb.

You are on a weeaboo website. Fuck off back to reddirt.

Attached: Wapanese.jpg (800x635, 99K)

Why do you post the same thread over and over, OP? Do you like doing this getting attached every single time you do this? Are you trying to convince everyone of something? Are you trying to convince yourself of something? I seriously want to know the thought process behind this.

>Why do you post the same thread over and over, OP?
I don't. Your post is based on a false premise.

How retarded do you think we are? It's painfully obvious that every few days you go on here and pull up a prewritten list of all your "red flags", then maybe edit something small so it gets past the robot.
But why do you do it?

Your post is based on a false premise. You are accusing me of being disingenuous and I don't appreciate it.

I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm asking you why you make a thread with only slightly different text every few days, only to experience the exact same negative reaction you get every single time.

I almost fit this, is that sad?

>watches television
Isn't anime just japanese tv?

Should you point out that's it's such a difference? In my opinion redlfags will, or should, always lead to deal breakers.

Where do you live that uses this term instead of public school? Australia? I only see a handful of places that do with a quick google. Australia, Hong Kong, India, South Africa and Sri Lanka .

>I'm not accusing you of anything
You did. Multiple times.

>Why do you post the same thread over and over, OP?
>How retarded do you think we are?
>maybe edit something small so it gets past the robot.

These are accusations.

>Isn't anime just japanese tv?
No. Japanese media encompasses more than anime as well.
>Should you point out that's it's such a difference? In my opinion redlfags will, or should, always lead to deal breakers.
There is a difference. For example a woman could display none of the red flags except let us say she had a single mother. There are so many green flags that I will disregard the single red flag as a false positive. Like a red light when there are no cars around for miles, I will drive through.
>Where do you live that uses this term instead of public school?
The US. "Public" schools are government schools, and should be called such because it helps to reveal how shitty they are.

Okay, those are fair.
Are you making the same thread over and over?
If so, why?
If not, what evidence do you have that would prove that it isn't you?

Also
>I almost fit this, is that sad?
No, it is sad that your brain is run by normalfag thought processes that make you think it is sad to not be a degenerate.

I agree. At least when there was the Asian male/white female spamming user it was funny to imagine an assmad Asian virgin spending his day spamming that thread. This guy and what is likely his game of mental gymnastics is just plain sad.

>is a narcissist
This is not an easily observable red flag, and is thus not useful. A red flag shouldn't be something you can only know if you truly know a person. It should be something you notice before you're in too deep.

>Are you making the same thread over and over?
No, I am not. Your post is based on a false premise.
>If not, what evidence do you have that would prove that it isn't you?
I don't need to prove it isn't me, it is me. I do not post the same thread, it is a living document.

>This is not an easily observable red flag
It is. You are bad at reading people if you think it isn't.

Not that guy, but seriously, this thread with very small variations has been posted at least 30 times this year, and a few times 2 years ago. This is searching only the first line of your post, which you may have changed at some point

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/not a virgin(unless she is a widow)/type/op/

>No. Japanese media encompasses more than anime as well.
But if you watch anime in any capacity, you're watching TV.
>There are so many green flags that I will disregard the single red flag as a false positive.
fair enough
>Like a red light when there are no cars around for miles, I will drive through.
You shouldn't do that. You will get pulled over from a hidden cop one day.
>The US.
Okay, I just never heard anyone refer to public schools as government schools. Though I'd assume most people know they are government funded, that's common knowledge.

Op sounds like a hard core traditionalist power to him for sticking to it. It really isn't important weather or not his standards are what other people value. The guy is after a specific lifestyle and Its best to wish that they find someone who shares that with them and not someone who would have to be subjected to it unwillingly. I hope you find what you're after OP. Also applying OP's standards to your own GF will only determine what OP thinks of them, don't be a sheep and think about your own values whatever those may be.

>it is a living document.
Now what does that even mean?

>and a few times 2 years ago
Jow Forums has had red flag years for a long time.

I have posted variations of my list many times since January, but they are just that, variations.
>government funded
They are not just funded but controlled by the state. Government schools are a government program like any other.

>It really isn't important weather or not his standards are what other people value
This is really important. I have never said "You should adhere to MY redflags" but people get really angry at me for my personal beliefs and standards.
>Now what does that even mean?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_document

Are you an ESL?

Just confirming with you, not a single one of these are you?
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51302734/#q51302734
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51334101/#q51334101
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51318950/#q51318950
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51266973/#q51266973
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51248330/#q51248330
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51208895/#q51208895
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51189659/#q51189659
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51173449/#q51173449
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51156025/#q51156025
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51140577/#q51140577
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51130392/#q51130392
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51123381/#q51123381
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51103684/#q51103684

Those are literally all me. Those times that the list was posted multiple times without changes are rare, and only due to a lack of constructive input by other posters or inspiration from myself.

The reason people are being defensive is because most people use red flag to mean early sign of a horrible dangerous person who may abuse or harm you. However it seems like you are talking primarily about early signs you may not want to develop a relationship with a woman.

>Aliving document, also known as anevergreen documentordynamic document, is adocumentthat is continually edited and updated.
So it is exactly what I said it was? "A thread with only slightly different text [that you post] every few days"?

>I have posted variations of my list many times since January,
That's all that other poster was saying, saying you post the same thread over and over isn't disregarding your variations. Very similar threads with small variations are going to be called referred to as the same thread
>Government schools are a government program like any other.
Yeah I mean, that's pretty common knowledge, considering it's filled with federal and state tests and regulations. I don't think many people are oblivious to the fact that they are controlled by the government. You don't need to refer to it differently to try and get that point across.

Honestly, you'll probably stop responding or won't take it well. You're extremely particular about wording, phrasing, etc., out of genuine curiosity, do you have some sort of autism or something?

You guys are significantly low IQ. I'm going to leave now.

too many standards buddy maybe you should lower them and try to go out more

May as well post my version as well.

>liberal (specifically the identity-politics brand liberal)
>thot
>is a single mother
>is white (if American) or black
>fat
>majored in something nonsensical (wymyn's studies, etc.)
>doesn't speak English properly (if native speaker)
>no lifeskills (can't cook for self, change tire, etc.)
>doesn't read during free time
>plays video games
>is atheist (or Jewish)
>caked in makeup
>tattoos/piercings (ears are okay)
>any body modifications
>wastes time on social media
>doesn't want children
>is from California or the Northeast
>is painfully shy/adverse to going out (my job has me frequently attending dinner parties/work functions so I need a suitable plus one)
>can't hold a conversation
>can't/doesn't keep up with current events
>is a "nerd"
>no ambition
>weak-willed

Those are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

>Translation: I was brutally BTFO and I'm crying because I can't stand when people reply to me on the internet with anything other than constant ass kissing
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GET FUCKED

Attached: 1544313990423.jpg (118x250, 3K)

Actually it just occurred to me, Asian-Americans also belong on my red flag list.

OP uses Insults like low IQ because they don't understand that your intelligence quotient or learning speed doesn't mean you know everything. It also isn't directly indicative of social skills or communication skills which they seem to lack because even if they aren't dumb they cannot effectively communicate which is why they think it's everyone else with a problem.

Based fellow psychoanalysis user
I also theorised that he was narcissistic a few threads ago, and he did not like that at all.

Attached: 1167_Z8BHwCY.png (401x367, 9K)

>defined jawline
>broad shoulders
>narrow waist
>"petite" frame
>down for anal
>only down for anal
>no conventional sex until 6 weeks into the relationship

Attached: 103243981.png (312x295, 200K)

so latinas only?

Doesn't this happened every thread? At what point will you start to question yourself rather than think you're of superior intellect?

I am genuinely interested in trying to understand this. How can it be completely wrong to reference "the same thread" and have that be completely unrelated to "nearly identical threads with small variations, sometimes just to get past the robot". Everyone would just call that the same thread.

Or Middle Eastern women if they're American. I'm open to non-American White and Asian women as long as they're not from a shithole country.

well you aint going to pork anyways so fertility shouldnt concern you

>If you're incapable of engaging in rational discourse leave my board.

also

>drinks soda
>uses Jow Forums
>watches television

Attached: 1356998316131.png (342x245, 100K)

Seems awful hypocritical, doesn't it? OP has uses Jow Forums as a red flag yet uses Jow Forums himself (or her or themself since I'm not going to assume the OP's gender).

Yeah, I agree. I've posted in several of his threads and each time it comes to him have extremely poor understanding of basic communication. He is extremely particular with how you word things and stuff like this, where he just can't understand it. Makes me wonder how he would deal with random literary devices, like allusions.

He's has to have some kind of autism.

There are a lot of hypocrisies. There are even posts where he mentions eating potato chips, yet eating junk food is a red flag. Since public school is a redflag, i wonder if he was home schooled. It would make a lot of sense if he was.

I've asked this question before, and he just says that "men and women don't need to be held in the same standards"