Would you want a art hoe gf?

would you want a art hoe gf?

Attached: 1549405607121.jpg (540x720, 67K)

Why do art hoes like having sex so much ?

>Why do regular people like having sex so much?
ftfy

You mean a normal girl who has excessive pride in her nonexistent uniqueness?

No, that's some ultra normalfag shit. They're the modern hipsters.

rebellion and weed culture

this boy had painted nails and still gets pussy. goes to show its all about attitude

She looks like she has herpes

>like having sex
Nigga. Everyone likes sex. The people who don't with didn't have it or didn't do it properly.
Yes, you can go fully celibate and say things like "I chose not to have sex" or "I dislike the whole process and bureaucracy involving the sex game" but everyone would find actual sex itself pleasurable. Unless you dislike pleasure, you like sex.

Abusing sex to feel good in this fucked up society is not good or normal.

You are not understanding art hoes have sex more than normal people.

Not really. I knew a girl who transformed from mold tomboy into art hoe over the course of high school. My brother lamented it, and I felt sadness twinged with mild disgust. She never liked me that much, not even as a friend.

Tinged, not twinged. Sorry about that

>be a limp dick no sex drive having meek beta like me!

Was this supossed to be an insult.

would I want absolute gutter trash and the bottom of the barrel scum of the earth of women?
nah

the only art hoe from my grade fucked one of the teachers so no thanks

Of course, yes, why not?

Yeah because them, goths, and stoner chicks are the only types that can stand my bohemian ways. Too bad goth is an aging trend, I don't do pot and I don't really into art.

Maybe I can give wiccan chicks a shot, but I think most of them are anti-male.
GG will never find a chill GF.

same reason they do so many drugs
they're degenerates that will never amount to anything so they have to get their kicks in somehow

The irony is that most art hoes don't even really do art. They had a sketchbook or two from grade 6-9 (mostly because of school assignments) and they cling to that until they're like 24 and then they hit the wall and mostly just drink wine.

art hoes fuck black guys???
>tfw just enrolled to an art school

Attached: 118768276445.gif (288x288, 1.41M)

Are you me? I am also black and at art school . Fucked one, dated two. The two I dated didnt even go to art school

Attached: 1551969460945.gif (171x172, 962K)

They're art students, they're gonna be liberated modern women. That means that they're gonna fuck a lot more than just black dudes, so don't get uppity about it, boy.

Attached: 1551573404425.jpg (369x387, 89K)

they are straight coal burners I live next to like a dozen of them. also really racist.

>Why do art hoes like having sex so much ?

They think they're liberated, but they instead are slaves to their passions.