Why are all men liars?

>It's just for a month
>You're acting like you're never going to see me again
>I promise I won't abandon you
>I love you
How could someone who was so nice turn so cold so fast for seemingly no reason? What did I do to make him hate me so much? I haven't hurt myself in years but now I'm back to doing it daily over someone who never cared.

Attached: 33.jpg (500x354, 18K)

>fast for seemingly no reason
yeah sure roasto, think harder about what you did you fucking cunt

I fucking hate people who use the world "all" like that.

Stop meeting men on Grindr. Go to gay bars instead.

I'm sure this is how the grill I ghosted feels. All I can say is, life is a fuck

Attached: 1542105895521.jpg (640x439, 77K)

I left a girl through this method long long ago.
It was because she had already started being flirty with another guy despite knowing that's a hard boundary for me.
I'm pretty miserable alone but it's still preferable to being cheated on.

this.
fuck roasties and fuck trannies.

Tldr; you got pumped and dumped by Chad

Remember to sage everyone

Why'd you ghost her?

ghosting is beyond reprehensible, what are you even doing on this board chad?

Meddling coworkers artificially tampering relationship, bugging me about it. My original intent was to make friends of these savages, and the girl happened to be the first to initiate. She was underage. The boss somehow became aware of all my coworker's gossip of not minding their own business and being complete asses, and the boss who was a time part of the policeforce asked if we already had sex in an incriminating tone. I was enraged and left. I wish for one day I was allowed to beat everyone there.
She was a 5/10 and I think desperate to find friends who like anime or something, or maybe I just am a chad with maximum autismo.

youve got a problem with overgeneralizing. that's why.

I don't do either of those.
I never flirted with anyone else, he was the only person I talk to besides my mom.
He wasn't chad.

this. you're the pinicle of clingy

stupid fembots get hurt by chad and then come here to complain and project their hate of men. men who are virgins need i remind you

She doesn't think about you at all.

Virgins are just assholes minus opportunity.

I'm going through literally the exact same thing except it's a girl who cut off all contact with me
She told me "I can tell her anything" and "she will always be there for me"

Attached: sothatwasafuckinglie.jpg (800x450, 187K)

women do this all the time

If that's true than I've been first witness to the depravity of human females.

I've been abandoned by a lot of women, but men do it 100% of the time.

you weren't fit to bear his children

men/women friendships are a meme, if I can't/don't want to impregnate you then you shouldn't be part of my life

and you're obviously a shitty person for overgeneralizing like that, but who knows why he really did it

It's not overgeneralizing if it's accurate.

everyone's a liar
it's not about males or females, it's a human thing

you're a shitty person, he didn't want you in his life, that's all there is to it

Why do you assume I'm the shitty person when you know nothing about me or him?

Well did he "abandon" you? If not then you're clingy af for not letting him go away somewhere for a month

because the only thing I know is that you're overgeneralizing and thinking that he's the one that's shit instead of wondering if it was you all along

that's literally all I need to know, desu

Yes, he ghosted me out of the blue. Wouldn't even give me a real reason or talk to me.

>women will go through guy after guy who cheats and leaves them
>faithful guys get nothing
Why are women the worst kind of people

Attached: 1430579288379.png (900x450, 119K)

Well I mean we only have information on one person who has ever met you, and from that dataset we can only conclude that no one can ever love you.

>Why are all men liars?
Maybe because you're a generalising piece of shit.

I did literally everything he asked me to, didn't cheat, didn't fight, we were having a normal conversation until he just said he was breaking up with me.
I thought he was a decent guy, he was posting on this board about how he was lonely. Told me a lot of stuff about just wanting something long term, but it was all bullshit. He took my virginity then discarded me.

Humans really have a proclivity to avoid discomfort. The lengths they'll go to scale with how uncomfortable they think they'll be.

If this is how he chose to end things, it's because he couldn't cope with your reaction. This means one of two things: either he overestimated how you would take it, or there was a dynamic in your relationship that made him do it this way. Idk which one it is OP, but if it's the latter, then you need to figure out how to manage your shit better.

why did you generalize men like that if he was your first and your only friend
think about it, meditate on the fact that you're a shitty person and he broke up with you because of it

of course you didn't realize it then, but with time you will slowly come up with all the reasons he fucked off

>fuck someone before you get to know them
Toastie roastie.

>He took my virginity then discarded me
fucking based jesus christ

Attached: muhammed laughs at you.png (605x381, 187K)

Because my father abandoned me along with every friend and ebf I've ever had.
I did it because I didn't want him to leave.

I smell BPD. Wew lad.

so you lied when you said he was your first friend and your first bf
god you're garbage

Who's a dirty used-up whore? You are, yes you are.
Now post your tits or something.

I didn't say he was my first friend I said he was my ONLY friend. He was also my first irl bf and took my virginity, but I've had a couple stupid internet relationships.
kys

jeeeez why is everyone is fucking toxic i dont remember Jow Forums being like this 2 or more years ago

>told her i'd call her
>didn't
>got a new number not long after
whoopsie

Attached: 1550756333551.jpg (633x476, 66K)

You are an insecure whore. You gave your virginity to him because you didn't want him to leave while he was your first boyfriend. You don't know shit about relationships, really. He used you as a pump and dump, my guess is because you are too clingy.
Learn to love yourself first before depending on somebody. You are pathetic.

either only wanted sex or realized you weren't what he wanted yet still wanted to hide what exactly was bad about you because criticizing is scary

>you're a stupid pathetic insecure whore
>just love yourself lol

>self-harms

This is why no one will ever love you

I self-harm because no one will ever love me, not the other way around.

>How could someone who was so nice turn so cold so fast for seemingly no reason?
Changing "women" to "men" in the OP doesn't prove any point.

You're delusional if you think this way, and as long as you continue thinking that way nothing will ever change

i ghosted a femanon. it made me feel awesome

I started cutting after people left, not the other way around. That's pretty basic cause and effect.

Both your self-harm and people leaving you are results of you being neurotic and unstable.

Wow you must be a pretty great psychologist to pick that out from a couple posts on an anonymous imageboard.

Fuck you stupid bpd roastie
Treat people better and they wont run away from you like the diseased mad cow you are

Yeah its blatantly obvious

Not all men. But I know how you feel.

Every one of you is the same, it's really easy to see the signs.

The signs of what?