Your honest thoughts on pussy/vagina

What do you think about pussy/vagina?
Do you enjoy licking it?
Do you love pussy?

Attached: 1552065543874-2.webm (480x480, 677K)

If I love the girl there is nothing better than it. If it's just a pump and dump no thanks. That's just my opinion thought.

well basically i want to take a straw and stick it up my nose and snort that pussy juice

They seem pretty gross. Girls are pretty but I'd rather to fap to dicks.

Visually it's about as gross as an asshole, but significantly less disgusting conceptually.

Gross but also hot as fuck

I crave it

I only eat pussy to get closer to her ass and when I finally do go for the ass, it's too late for her to stop me.

If a woman takes care of herself and is willing to rinse/wash and I like her, the pussy is getting licked.

Also nothing really compares to no-condom penis in vagina, except a really really good and deep blowjob.

Anal just kind of sucks. It's way worse than pussy. You can't usually fuck it hard like pussy and it doesn't even feel as good inside. The only good thing about anal is the kink of her letting you do it to her. The only exception to this was this one girl I dated who would pre-stretch her holes with dildos before I came over and then tell me to destroy them with my cock. She could take an anal pounding and it wasn't that bad. Not as good as her vag or throat though.

Are you sure you don't to bury your tongue in that pussy?

I'm also a virgin and obsessed with pussies. I've licked some dirty pantsus a few times.

i only like them when they are innies.

Am I only one grossed out by webm?

if that webm doesn't make your dick rise and saliva glands activate, you may have a case of the gay

Yes

Only you

Nope, same. Vaginas are the only part of women that routinely grosses me out.

Why? It's perfectly lubricated to slide in.

I can appreciate a clean vagina, but wemb grosses me out with all the stringy juices and shit. Also angle is unsettling.
>case of the gay
Far from it. I'm just 2Dpilled

Attached: 1531282517142.jpg (1049x1600, 261K)

Vaginas disgust me but I love using them to expunge my seed

C'mon
That's her natural juice
I would drink it all
You're just gay
Fucking animefaggot

my high school girlfriend ruined pussy for me for life.

you might as well be deep inhaling shit. one time she locked me in the bathroom while she pissed on her period and said if you love me you wont leave then proceeded to unleash to most horrific smell this earth has ever produced.

to this day when i see moisture on a vagina i want to throw up

Attached: omg.jpg (749x749, 61K)

pussies are vile, i gag every time i remember eating this one girl out. made me appreciate dicks a lot more.

Attached: 648712361.jpg (300x300, 97K)

It's probably like, my favourite thing ever.
I love the taste, I don't care too much for the smell, I love the feeling of it.
I got my tongue pierced because I love eating it so much... I've got a vibrating tongue bar that has been very well received.

Seeing the juices of some rando thot at odd angle can be gross, as it is here
2D is not for faggots, it's for volcel chads

Why is it always animefaggots? why

Come on dude, a lot of guys have at least 1 vagina horror story. Pussy has a very high ceiling for grossness.

Hmmm not sure if want

It's nasty, which is ironic since I'm more interested in anal.

Attached: 1456860088535.jpg (500x750, 48K)

I like feeling around in it, the smell is tolerable, but damn I hate licking that shit. I feel like such a moron every time and my mouth just dries up like sahara with that stagnant milk taste.

Honestly? They are the worst part of a women aesthetically.

I love it.
Eating pussy is amazing.
Women a shit but their bodies are heaven

Attached: cvSp81e.jpg (1177x1678, 546K)

I'm not that into licking them but I sure do like slapping them

Attached: tumblr_nsiiorNxEY1tithpmo1_500.gif (500x255, 646K)

Two of my female friends came round to my house yesterday, one of them asked to wear a pair of my shorts because it was pretty warm, after they'd both left I smelled the shorts where her pussy had been and had a wank, smelt pretty nasty, not as sweet as my girlfriends, which is the only other pussy I've ever smelt. I was surprised because this girl is like model tier but then again she is half Jamaican half Turkish so that could be why she wasn't as sweet as my gf who is Ecuadorian

kinda disgusting when I'm not in the mood desu.
like rn I'm feeling a bit disgusted watching that webm.

she sucks and fucks me. I feel like i should do the same thing back. I could eat some pretty pussy rn desu

from my experience, pale girls have the best pussy, innie, pinkish and tight. the best kind of pussy

can a man not love the pussy?

We men must love pussy if we want to call ourselves heterosexual.

>prefering roastbeef to this

Attached: 1550865729001.jpg (1280x722, 410K)

I mean I've seen a lot of pussy, working in the hospital. Definitely would not lick them, for some pussies we need multiple people to stick in a catheter, like we need more than one person to hold one flap, one person holding a flashlight, one person holding the other flap, so not thanks, would not go down on a pussy.

Both are great.
Sucking dick and licking pussy. ... I could do all that

I just lost my virginity last night. Didn't go the best, but still had a good time. I was suprised by how much I enjoyed eating her out. Smelt kinda gross, but tasted pretty good. It's a lot easier than I expected.